[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder there have been multiple recorded instances of larg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: women.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
women.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Reminder there have been multiple recorded instances of large female television audiences clapping and cheering for women who sliced off their husband's penis ((Lorena Bobbitt and Catherine Kieu Becker).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_wwIjBxNM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUna51rI_eQ
>>
>>27294079
He abused her.
>>
>>27294122

Would it be acceptable to mutilate a girl's vagina because she hit you or yelled at you?
>>
>>27294145
Not socially but it should be, also it was worse than occasional hitting and yelling
>>
File: vITnbDI.jpg (47 KB, 655x833) Image search: [Google]
vITnbDI.jpg
47 KB, 655x833
>>27294122

>Why did you slice off your wife's breasts anon?
>She abused me lol
>>
File: 1455314614024.png (120 KB, 353x356) Image search: [Google]
1455314614024.png
120 KB, 353x356
>>27294145
>being hit or yelled at is the same thing as getting raped

he forced himself inside of her. rape is the ultimate form of humiliation. if Lorena was your daughter you would have cheered her on just like the audience
>>
File: ....png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
....png
198 KB, 550x535
>>27294300

>he raped his wife

Also please show me an article about John Bobbitt being found guilty for either assaulting her or committing a sexual offense against her.
>>
>>27294122
>>27294212
>>27294300

>he abused her

So leave him.

>he raped her

No record of that so she lied. Or that was made up.
>>
>>27295466
How do you record martial rape? You are retarded
>>
>>27295527

No record of her reporting him for rape before cutting his penis off you retard.
>>
>>27294079
People suck ass.

Americans clap and holler when they hear about Iraqi civilians being abused by soldiers. Arabs aren't the nicest people themselves.

It's stupid to take every slight out of context and turn it into a men vs women identity politics shitshow.

>Don't have kids, goy!
>>
To be fair that's because women have no minds of their own, and just clapped because they thought they were supposed to clap, NOT necessarily because they're evil penis-choppers.
>>
>>27295579

>Not just a woman thing

Show me one video where an audience full of men clap and cheer for a man who mutilated a woman's breasts or vagina.
>>
>>27295618
Probably like anywhere in the Middle East, India, Africa, or South America. Western women have it easy but worldwide, the whole "women are oppressed" thing is true. Which makes it all the worse when white feminists claim to be victims - meanwhile, Jamal is beheading his wife for taking of her hijab.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.