[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom thinks i have autism and wants me to do a test. I mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1457249237556.jpg (36 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1457249237556.jpg
36 KB, 511x428
My mom thinks i have autism and wants me to do a test. I made a test online and apparently i am autistic.

Thanks 4chan.

http://aspergerstest.net/aq-test/
Here if you want to do the test yourself. It's only 50 questions.
>>
>>27294034
>I made a test online

Yeah, the results were accurate.
>>
>>27294097
Do you think so? I mean doing a test IRL is pretty much the same thing isn't it?

Well shit.
>>
>>27294034
32/50

I'm diagnosed with Pervasive Development Disorder
>>
>>27294260
I got 30. At least it explains my intense interests.
>>
>>27294197
I'm just busting your balls for the grammar, it sounded like you meant "I created a test online" not "I took a test"

But yeah, I would recommend doing a test in real life too.

It will feel demeaning, but you need to do it so you can start to help yourself more. Online tests can only tell you so much.
>>
>>27294365
I see. Thank you. This was not original.
>>
File: Autism.png (75 KB, 988x736) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
75 KB, 988x736
I've done one before and saved the results for posterity.

Say this is the real deal, can I get autism-bux?
I do work but if I actually am an autism I don't see any reason not to pursue a tax cut or some shit.
>>
what do I have if I stopped doing the quiz halfway through because I got bored

I pretty much already knew where it was headed based on my answers anyways
>>
>>27294034
>>27294408

Im such a loser at life that MY parents want me to get professionally evaluated. The asshole psychologist we are going to for "family counseling" suggested it. My parents want to do it because they want me out, and getting me on disability is one way to do that. I'm probably going to show up drunk to the evaluation.

I never get autistic scores on these online tests. It's always in normal or close to borderline if I REALLY exaggerate my symptoms.
>>
>>27294260
What are your PDD symptoms?

How old were you when you got evaluated and diagnosed?
>>
>>27294539
>Im such a loser at life that MY parents want me to get professionally evaluated.
They just want whats best for you.

Go with it.

Also please list your failures.
I want to know how badly you're doing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKlMcLTqRLs

This might be a relevant video to the discussion.
>>
>>27294568
I act generally autistic with the hand movements, retard posture, and rocking back and forth, often repeating the same things with my hands over and over again. I will get random bursts of motivation to get up and start pacing around my room as well as talking to myself under my breath.

I was 6 years old when diagnosed.
>>
>>27294034
My score is 31 and I'm 26 years old. No psychologist nor psychiatrist ever seen me, except school psychologist to which I was sent by my elementary school teacher to mock me in front of a class. This psychologist assumed that I'm 'normal', just more mentally developed then the rest of the class and that's what other kids can somehow sense.

Sorry for my english, I'm 3rd world eastern european self-learner :^)
>>
>>27294034
>mfw i score a 40. even more confirmation why being on this board feels so natural.
>>
>>27294673

Wow, thats pretty bad. I have none of those symptoms, and this psychologist thinks I have the same problem (PDD).

>>27294608
I scored 21 on the test.

My failures:
>near min wage job despite bachelor's degree (I majored in something worthless though, so even a normie could end up in the same situation)
>few friends through the years.
>KHV
>I get irritated when my mom throws things of mine away even if they are basically garbage.
>when I lived in a shitty apartment, I got irritated by loud music and noises
>uncomfortable in social situations . My current job is customer service heavy, and I get great performance reviews. I just suck outside of work and school I guess.
>Im 28, so Im not meeting normal developmental goals, or whatever.
>>
>>27295099
I am able to control most symptoms reasonably well.

I am not normie than most no-autists here because I in fact held a girls hand romantically a few months ago.
>>
i got 18 but im probably the worst.. i do not think this test is accurate
>>
>>27295322
would also like to add if you have anxiety you could easily score high from that, which absolutely doesn't mean you could be defined automatically as autistic
>>
Scored 18 but these tests blow.
I'm not really sure about most of these answers, since I can't quite judge what I'm good at and what not.
>>
26/50

It's about what I expected. Autistic tendencies, but not a full blown autist
>>
22 tiny bit
>>
23. Actually diagnosed with PDD-NOS, but I'm pretty high functioning.
>>
>>27294034
>being shy and liking fiction makes you autistic
>being anything else other than a shallow verbal vomiter makes you autistic
>>
>>27296059
what are your symptoms and when were you diagnosed.
>>
File: a.png (33 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
a.png
33 KB, 501x504
never been tested irl
>>
>>27294034
0/50
i slam fat chicks roast pussy on the daily
>>
>>27294260
Same and same
>>
>>27294034
> 21

> wew
That was close, but I dont know if I really answered all the questions accurately
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.