[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if a black hole leads to a singularity, then the matter must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Diagram3.jpg (47 KB, 498x542) Image search: [Google]
Diagram3.jpg
47 KB, 498x542
So if a black hole leads to a singularity, then the matter must be extruded somewhere else in the universe right? How can a point in space contain so much matter?
>>
Woah . What if you just look at a black hole by accident.
>>
File: smh 420.jpg (209 KB, 528x1024) Image search: [Google]
smh 420.jpg
209 KB, 528x1024
> How can a point in space contain so much matter?
I dunno, ask your mom
>>
Schwarzchild Wormhole /thread
>>
>>27293773
That's Broccoli...
>>
a black hole leads to another universe where whatever is pulled through it becomes a planet or a star.
>>
>>27293742
it is true that ridiculous amounts of gravity can result in spacetime distortions.

however, if the matter that a black hole consumes ended up somewhere else, wouldn't that be a paradox? blackwholes are so strong due to their enormous density, if their mass ended up going somewhere else, they would spontaneously stop being black holes.

if you ask me, black holes are the end of the travel. nothing to see after getting in one.
>>
If you throw a rock in a holy, where does that rock go? Nowhere, it just stays in the hole.
Read up on white holes if you want to be mindfucked
>>
>>27293840
>>27293877
this is an interesting theory that is compatible with the "mass paradox" that i mentioned. perhaps black holes are the entry point of micro universes inside ours.
>>
>>27293912
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the Universe; a white hole returns it.
>>
>>27294276
just because it's named 'hole' doesn't mean it's literally a hole you know, a black hole is simply a super dense entity that has a super strong gravity
>>
>>27294276
>sucks time out of the universe
My sides are out of the universe
>>
>>27294276
why the fuck does a black hole have to steal my seconds and minutes what the fuck
>>
itt: people without even a cursory understanding of cosmology
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.