[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think i might have schizophrenia, i see things that arent there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1456189959781.png (450 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456189959781.png
450 KB, 1280x720
i think i might have schizophrenia, i see things that arent there and they dont have faces but they're doing terrible things.
>>
File: 1402939719514.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1402939719514.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
what terrible things anon?
>>
>doing terrible things.

You gotta be more specific than that.
>>
File: image.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
449 KB, 318x239
>that aren't there
How do you figure? Who told you they aren't there, or do they sometimes mysteriously disappear?
Shadow people are known to do this, I'm going with the spirits/aliens theory rather than seperate demonic species.
Are they shadow people? Do some of them have hoods, masks, hats? Do you hear them whisper?
Also
>schizophrenia meme
don't do this
>>
>>27293774
OP here, i see versions of myself doing things like getting out my shotgun (JC Higgins 12 gauge) and blowing out my brains or i see dark figures without faces watching me and i see them strangle people and kill them in so many ways and theres always ones that look just like me but have no face and they do things to people that i hold myself back from doing, like raping and killing people and hitting them with chairs and jumping off bridges, the only way i can tell if theyre real is if they have a face
>>
>>27293899

TIme to visit a psychiatrist.
>>
>be me
>waking up
>field of vision goes out completely
>wtf?
>have a clear as day, realistic vision of someone stealing my bike and riding away with it, but it looks kind of off as the laws of physics aren't the same
>jolt up, oh shit someone is stealing my bike RIGHT NOW, it means something!
>go outside to check on bike, it's still there

But you know the spooky thing? My neighbor took his kids out for bike rides today, and he almost never does that. There was something to it. Love dat ambiguous precog.
>>
>>27293899
are you missing sleep? are you on any medication? have you been under shock or stress lately? if nothing from above its time to visit a psychiatrist indeed
>>
>>27293899
I work in mental health and would highly recommend you go and see a doctor before you act out violently and end up sectioned
>>
>>27293899
get dem meds anon
seroquel will make u feel good and comfy again
and, you might be able to get on schizobux
enjoy the NEETlife
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.