[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some robot approved anime? I want to stop being told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: intredasting.jpg (40 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
40 KB, 526x526
What are some robot approved anime? I want to stop being told I have shit taste.

I won't ever stop having shit taste but I just want some okay ones that I could bring up in conversation and not be considered a pleb for having watched

List of anime/manga I've seen/read in next comment.
>>
Dusk waifu of Amnesia
>>
Manga
>Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts
>+Anima (a favorite)
>Chibi Vampire
>Clover (a fav)
>Fairy Cube (a fav)
>Kamichama Karin
>Millennium Snow
>Natsume's Book of Friends (a favorite)
>Ouran
>Peach Fuzz
>Pichi Pichi Pitch
>Pretty Face ( a fav)
>SNK
>Time Guardian
>Tokyo Mew Mew
>Vampire Game
>Vampire Knight
>Yotsuba&! (a fav)
Anime
>Blood+
>Cowboy Bebop (a fav)
>Deadman Wonderland (a fav)
>FLCL
>Ghost in the Shell (a fav)
>Higurashi
>Himouto Umaru-chan
>Inuyasha (a fav, first anime I ever watched)
>KLK (a fav)
>Knights of Sidonia ( a fav)
>Little Witch Academia (a fav)
>Madoka Magica
>My Bride is a Mermaid
>No Game No Life
>Ore Monogatari (a fav)
>Ouran HSHC
>Rosario + Vampire
>SNK
>SAO
>Shin-chan (a fav)
>Space Dandy
>Samurai Champloo

Only included ones that I've watched or read in their entirety. Or gotten pretty close. I've probably forgotten some but these are what came to mind.
>>
>>27293633
>Dusk waifu of Amnesia
>ghost stories

aw hell ye
I'll give it a try
>>
>>27293570
Try these fine gems out

1. Ikoku Irokoi Romantan
2. Koisuru boukun
3. Saigo No Door Wo Shimero!

Check into them and thank me later
>>
>>27293570
Welcome to the nhk anime is good but also is manga and the novel would recommend. Also code geass. Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya is good too in my opinion.
>>
>>27293753
Senpai don't listen to this faggot terrible animus
>>
>>27293747
I never heard of any of these
>>
>>27293790
What is bad about welcome to the nhk, code geass and melancholy of haruhi suzumiya anon? Just curious?
>>
>>27293810
The 3rd one I listed Saigo No Door Wo Shimero is real good its a good one to start off with
>>
>>27293641
SAO is complete and utter horseshit. I sincerely do not believe it should be watched by anyone unless you are going into it that this is a fascinating thing to behold in its terribleness. It's a wholesale ripoff of .//hack and isn't even structured as well as that snorefest. It's the wet dream of a 14 year old gamer societal reject that doesn't understand how MMOs work.

OP, if you want an anime/manga series that tackles the subject matter that SAO does, only infinitely more competently, you should watch Log Horizon.
>>
Boku no Pico
Pico to Chico
Pico x Coco x Chico
Bible Black
>>
>>27293695
If you enjoy Ghost Stories, you should probably check out Monogatari, which is sort of a spinoff series of one of the episodes of Ghost Stories, I believe, that focuses on the Medicine Seller.
>>
>>27293570
Do you like Yaoi?
>>
File: klk_ragyo.png (359 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
klk_ragyo.png
359 KB, 700x700
>actually listening to what /a/ has to say
>>
>>27293932
What the fuck is Yaoi? Is it a anime?
>>
so much normalshit, jesus

OP, check out Kino no Tabi. it can get dry and it has that anime ludicrous-ness, but it presents philosophical matters in a fun, entertaining, animated way. the OP of the anime goes to different 'cities', each with their own ideal of perfection but with a glaring flaw the residents don't see, but the OP does. pretty neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngPOSlVocJk
>>
>>27293747
Research commencing

>>27293753
The few eps here and there I caught of Code Geass I didn't mind, so I'll add it to my eventual watch list. I feel like obligatory animes are
>NGE
>Yuru Yuri
>K-on
>Nichijou
>Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
so yeah I'll give it a try.

>>27293790
But what makes them terrible? If I'm ever going to escape I need to know what makes a bad anime, as well as a good one.

>>27293852
I liked SAO because when I had to leave my home for 2 months because of flooding a robot and I would skype while watching it together, so it has some nostalgia points. But ty for the explanation, I never understood why people said it was shit other than the fanbase acquired from Netflix/Adult Swim.

>>27293855
Not sure if trolling about a few but I have watched Boku ofc.

>>27293900
I didn't mean the actual anime titled that, just ghost stories in general. Especially stuff with traditional japanese monsters like in Natsume's Book of Friends. But I'll give it a go.

>>27293932
I don't think I've ever watched or read anything besides just hentai and doujins but I don't mind it.
>>
>>27294132
Oh shit that looks/sounds cool as fuck. The backgrounds in the beginning gave me a bit of a Ghibli feel. Probably first I'll watch of all suggestions so far.

Forgot to mention I've also seen all the Ghibli films and I'm a huge fan of those. Favorites are Howl's Moving Castle, The Wind Rises, Ponyo, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Totoro, and Kiki's Delivery Service.
>>
>>27294377
>ghibli

stopped being good after Howl's. pretty much just disneyshit after that.

the 6th episode of No Game No Life was fun to watch, all the other episodes were kinda gimmicky though. it's on crunchyroll.
>>
>>27294230
Nostalgia does not for a good anime make. The reasons for why it's a bad anime are both abundant and clear. The titular MMO makes no goddamn sense, and apparently everyone in the world is retarded because even the people who were standing on line for days have no idea how to work the game or even the probably expensive nerve gear tech required to play it. Kirito isn't just the stock animu protag OP, he's also a cardboard cutout with no damn personality and a tendency to get people killed because he's a fucking idiot which is something that is never acknowledged or addressed in any serious capacity. The character designs besides Asuna are all universally horrible and boring, and even her design is maybe a B-. The fight scenes are horribly choreographed and at one point even make all possible tension drop right out of the series when the protag is attacked by like 9 pkers at once and it doesnt even scratch him. To cap it off, the end of the anime features Dorito doing the dumbest shit possible and releasing the source code for SAO onto the fucking internet, basically ensuring that the same hell he just went through will be happening again, and he's the one responsible for it.

To make it short and sweet, the world makes no sense, the plot makes even less sense than the setting does, the characters are boring and uninspired, and Kirito is so obviously an OP cardboard cutout self insert character it hurts. Elfheim is even worse, and GGO isn't as bad as Elfheim but it's still fucking retarded. 1/10
>>
>>27295041
>What is subjectivity

I guess I like disneyshit. But that's clear from all the shoujo in my watched list. And yeah I've watched all of NGNL. Good time killer.

>>27295134
Never said it did, just giving my reasons for enjoying it. Thanks for your explanation!
>>
>>27293570
If you need a place to watch stuff free
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/

List of things I watched recently that I think you should watch/read.

>Chaos;Head
>Steins;Gate(watch after chaos;head)
>Robotics;Notes(watch after Steins;Gate)

>Parasyte -the maxim-

>A certain magical index(read or watch)
>A certain Scientific Railgun(read or watch)(after index in air date but first season is before cronologicly speaking)

>Dimension W(good so far)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.