[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you enjoy your high school days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16
File: 1458517992291.jpg (339 KB, 1242x933) Image search: [Google]
1458517992291.jpg
339 KB, 1242x933
Did you enjoy your high school days?
>>
Sort of. I enjoyed being in my room playing games all day and not worrying about life but they were really boring overall
>>
File: 1420057903964.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1420057903964.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>27293523
>all those goddamned primates
>>
Sort of
>Pros: At the time I didn't have severe existential issues
>Cons: Had to get up at 6:30 everyday
>>
>>27293523
Yes, honestly.
And I have a lot of regrets, now. If I could do it over, I would.
I wasted too much time trying to get stacies and hanging out with people who only provided me with short-term happiness. If I had focuses on the people who actually cared about me, I probably would be better off today.
>>
>>27293523

You know those are the kind of black guys who coasted through high school because their parents were upper middle class, and then they get into a good college because of being a minority, then while in college, all the new age liberal girls will throw themselves at them because of "muh tumblr and muh privilege", then they'll get out into the real world and...well who knows what will happen then. They'll probably end up the CEO of a company and shit.

Some of them will probably go to college on a full ride sports scholarship but blow it by getting caught with drugs or something.

>blacks have it easier than economically average and poor white males.
>>
>>27293626

this sums up the contrast between my current life and high school life pretty concisely
>>
>>27293523
hell no
it was the worst period of my whole life and i'm so happy it's over because life is so much better now

>>27293626
how did you not have existential issues? lol
>>
>>27293523
Only when I went to a few parties in grade 12.
>>
I don't enjoy life at all. I wish I were dead.
>>
>>27293626
>not having "severe existential issues" in highschool
proof you're just a miserable failed normalfag rather
>>
>>27293681
I didn't say I never had existential issues. They just weren't severe. When I was a kid I felt shitty about being alone and having no friends/ relationship, so when "what if there is nothing when we die" didn't phase me too much.
>>27293731
implying this hard
>>
Yuropoor here, No, fucking hated it. I was that silent awkward virgin at the back of the class.
I like being an adult.
>>
>>27293806
*so when the thought of "what if there is nothing when we die" came to mind
>>
>>27293523
I didn't at the time and made a lot of mistakes. I wish I could go back and fix them.
>>
No. The period of my life I enjoyed the most was the year I took after high school and before university.
I woke up at 3 pm every day and I was alone most of the time. Being around people all the time blows.
>>
>>27293708
> I wish I were dead.
> were
that would mean you would be alive again, after your were dead.
>>
>>27293523
Why is that white guy in the back?
>>
>>27293523
No. I fucking hated them and was glad to see the back of them.
>>
>>27293523
wait these numbers dont add up

7 niggas
6 girls

somebodies getting dp'ed tonight.
>>
>>27293927
He's the only one in the pic without a date
>>
>>27293523

The replies are hilarious. Everyone is being super insecure because OP posted a photo of white girls with black guys. Even if they were into white guys, they wouldn't be into you either. You don't have the luxury to be a racist when you have zero positive qualities. Maybe if you were a good looking Chad because bitches would see past it, but not if you are a fat piece of shit.
>>
Nope

Couldn't do anything, wanted to kill myself near the end of it, had only 2/3 close friends

Fuck high school
>>
>>27293972
No, white boy is getting cucked.
>>
>>27293523
My only friend was a clueless dude with ADHD who somehow thought he was better than me when he almost failed last year and was a pretentious fuck
>>
File: 1356354653730-2.png (11 KB, 416x450) Image search: [Google]
1356354653730-2.png
11 KB, 416x450
>>27294015

im a fat racist piece of shit and im proud
>>
Classwork was easier, girls were easier, schedule was easier.

Though I wasn't crazy popular it was better than what life is like now.
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27293523
Freshmen year: Terrible.
Sophomore year: Somewhat terrible.
junior year: Boring.
Senior year: Terrible.
>>
>>27294150
>schedule was easier
>wake up 6 am
>have 8 classes back to back
>everyday of the week
and the expected me to do extra-curriculars, jeez
>>
>>27294117
I think I might be that guy, I've dropped the snobby attitude now.
>>
File: truesuffering.png (38 KB, 108x123) Image search: [Google]
truesuffering.png
38 KB, 108x123
that guy in the back probably is one of the girl's brother
>>
>>27293523
haha no not at all

>cokehead older brother, so everyone expected me to be le wacky drug normie
>he abused me and my mom at home, while our work-in-another-city father only showed up on weekends to side with him and throw more abuse our way
>because of all that, be very shy and reserved
>because of being, easy target for bullying
>soak up bullying for years because I told myself I can't hit them until they hit me first or really physically hurt me
>"friends" are other loners and weirdos that I barely ever saw again for the rest of my life a few months after we graduated.

The only upside is that I got into a nu-metal Marylin Manson/Slipknot mallgoth phase and one day just snapped and decided to shove on the bullies to the ground after he whipped a tree branch at me and I started screaming that I was going to break his face on the pavement. Just like that, magically, everyone suddenly left me alone for like the year that was left.

I got laid with a QT mallgoth girl after my 18th birthday during my first semester of college.
>>
>>27294187
Better than
>wake up at 6a.m.
>three classes
>work till close
>repeat
>>
atleast you're making money?
>>
>>27294229
>>wake up at 6a.m.
Is this some kind of american meme? I used to get up at 8am for a 9am start.
>>
>>27293523
Token white guy
>>
>>27294272
It's a "my parents didn't pay my way through college" meme.
>>
>>27293523
they were pretty okay even if i literally did nothing but graduate.
>>
>>27293523
No, it was shit. I was lonely, envious, constantly tired and an idiot. I kept procrastinating with my work which led to me failing and then regretting my decisions. I can remember a time in my maths class where the teacher got everyone to gather around some tables. I was sitting next to her as she was explaining shit and I fell asleep. I woke up a few minutes later with a tiny bit of drool coming out of mouth and people staring in disgust. The teacher had a worried look on here face but kept explaining whatever it was she was explaining while I sat there not giving a shit.
>>
>>27294305
I mean't back in school, what time did the school day officially begin?
>>
>>27294354
When I scheduled them. So I could work a job. To pay for college.
>>
Not one bit.

I skipped a lot of high school, and I lucked out that the teachers liked me enough to give me a 65.

I also lucked out in having a brother who was actually social-able. If it wasn't for him I don't think I would have had any friends.
>>
>>27294354
My school (suburban New Jersey town) began at 7:30am. Meaning we HAD to be in by that time or we were late.
I woke up at 6am because all I had to do was shower and eat, but I know girls who woke up as early as 5.
>>
I didn't particularly enjoy it, especially the bad acne, waking up at 5:30am, and some other family shit at the time, but I did have a lot less responsibility overall and a lot more free time.

Now my acne has basically been gone for a few years, and I don't have to get up that early, and have some money of my own. However, I am now just a miserable wagecuck and my money almost totally goes to bills anyway.

As much as I hated the cons of my high school experience, I did prefer it over now and would go back to that time if I could.
>>
>>27294378
They let you do that? Here having a day job that interferes with schooling is against the law.
>>
>>27294427
Shit man that sounds rough being so crazy early. I couldn't even manage the 9am start time.
>>
>>27293523
Fuck no. I spent most of it wearing mask of being social and norminess when in actuality I wanted to gun down all of those fucking faggots.
>>
>>27294460
I'm not talking about highschool. Obviously as I said highschool's schedule was easier I wouldn't be.
>>
File: 1435786105156.png (17 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1435786105156.png
17 KB, 645x773
>>27293523
how disgusting. why don't white women have lips? i can't imagine kissing a pigskin without it being all teeth.

>tfw you people would rather date white trash than their own women.
>>
I actually had a blast during high school. I would go as far as to say I peaked during it as well.
I had friends, was well known, had a 8/10 gf, and even won a superlative on top of it all. I've made so many good memories during this time that I can't help but feel like I cannot even come close to making as many memories now that I'm a few years removed, and that alone is a suffering though.
>>
I didn't think I enjoyed it at the time, but I miss it so much.
>actually have acquaintances and sort of friends to talk to
>some girls were interested in me, I was just too much of an awkward dweeb to do anything about it
>classes were easy
>I still at least had the fantasy that things would turn around for me in college, and not actually be 10 times worse
>Even though I was a loser who didn't do anything worth remembering or productive ever, I didn't feel as bad about it because my "real life" hadn't really started yet, now I feel like I'm wasting my life away by being an unproductive loser piece of shit
>it was more normal to be a kissless virgin without a car
I wish I could go back and do things right.
>>
>>27294305
>>27294378

More like a "college in countries other than America doesn't cost 700K$" meme.

The best kind of meme.
>>
>>27293601
U mad they stole ur women?
>>
>>27294638
More like $90K but close enough.
>>
>>27294725
Jesus, man. Sorry that happened to you. Did you ever tell the cops?
>>
>>27294739
Probably just mad that niggers still exist.

When is China going to create a virus that just eliminates the lesser races?
>>
>>27293905
>what are idioms and phrases

actually I understand you senpai, i fucking hate english too.
>>
File: poorlittlewhiteboy.jpg (3 KB, 88x116) Image search: [Google]
poorlittlewhiteboy.jpg
3 KB, 88x116
>>27293972
fake smile
>>
File: 1455583910682.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1455583910682.png
64 KB, 507x540
High school senior here (not underage tho), it's shit and I can't wait to leave.
>>
>>27295207
it gets worse desu senpai
>>
>>27295229
>tfw probably going to get rejected from my dream school
>tfw probably going to end up at the nearby uni that everyone from high school is going to anyway
I expect it desu, all I wanted was to get away from everyone and start fresh. Maybe then I could have became the person I want to be.
>>
File: 1456678137879.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1456678137879.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>27293523
Fuck no. Dropped out right after I got my license, got GED, scored top 10% of the nation on GED, got GED scholarship because of this and started college years ahead of normies
>>
>>27295207
Bullshit. All of you "high school seniors" say the same fucking thing.

Just admit you're some 14 year old faggot.
>>
>>27295335
But I wouldn't want to lie, anon.
>>
Yes, I was never popular or Chad but I at least had a small handful of friends in high school and early college. What I miss the most is just hanging out. Stuff like getting together and just go to the mall for no reason, or play video games, drive around for no reason, take the bus somewhere for no reason... I'm old now and adults dont "hang out". I havent had a real friend since maybe 3rd year college at the latest. People get jobs, start working all day, having kids, and thats it. I work too and deal with lots of coworkers and clients now, but its all fake. There's no connection. Even the small talk is just them gauging if you have anything that can benefit them. Its all money, who can get me to the next career tier, who should they suck up to. Everyone's just waiting to leave because they all have kids to tend to. You can join meet ups and clubs for adults but even that shit is all fake. Its all scheduled and unnatural, and most people are just using it as a potential dating arena. Because nobody cares about anything but sex or money. Yes I miss having friends. The childhood type of friends that only exist in highschool and never again.
>>
>>27293523
It was alright, but I got bad grades because I was lazy, apart from history and english since I liked them.

Oh and I was home schooled too so no social interaction shit. So was alright.
>>
I fucking hated it. I got promoted one extra year when I was 7 years old and everything went downhill from there. I was already kinda socially retarded, but at least I had people who appreciated me. I wasn't bullied so badly, but for the rest of school everybody was bigger than me, not only physically, but also mentally, I didn't understand their conversations at all. When I was 14 I got my ass kicked by a nigga almost one head and a half taller than me and fucking big, and I cried in front of everybody. It happened near the beggining of the year, so I had to suck it up all the year. I changed schools and never talked with someone from back then again.

Recently I saw a guy that used to be a Chad back then, and I got some pleasure to see that now he's as tall as me, but he got fat and bald, and has to work in a service station. Then, I saw the girls he's dating and realized that I'm still a loser and he's not (they weren't models but they were easily 6/7, plus they were two). We didn't recognize each other, I just recognized his nametag. Also I'm getting bald too.
>>
>>27293523
I'm 23. I hated it while I was there, but the more I think about it, I kind of miss it. Maybe I don't actually miss high school, I just miss not having adult responsibilities
>>
File: 1441923048937.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1441923048937.png
422 KB, 665x662
>tfw british
>first year of secondary school, its a BESD school due to having gone to a special primary school beforehand
>seems alright, but then teachers make a big deal over certain things
>classmates gang up against me in fear like the bogeyman
>obviously since I was just 12 I have no grasp of girls or social circles
>end up hitting my teacher who just so happened to be female
>get sent to an all boys school
>now 18
>still here

All of you robots are lucky. You don't get chavs, lads or lower-class degeneracy whenever you go into town, and you at least get to see girls at all every day.

Just end my life desu.
>>
>>27296038
I always fantasized of going to an all boys school. Is there a bunch of gay sex and traps like they are portrayed in anime?
>>
nope, hated it so much i dropped out freshman year, joined the neet master race early
>>
File: Wall_E_Edit.webm (2 MB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
Wall_E_Edit.webm
2 MB, 960x400
Fuck highschool. Fuck uni too.
>>
File: 1348191111541.png (58 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
1348191111541.png
58 KB, 213x200
>>27293523
No. I stupidly wasted them being with the same unstable bitch girl for the entire stint and ended up with nothing but rage to show for it.
>>
>>27296114
No. Suprisingly I've never heard of any gay shit, mostly because the people who go there have managed to find normie lives in their respective towns. They come from all over the country essentially, some are local though.
>>
>>27294510
>implying blacks are people
jej
>>
File: 1420859722821.png (28 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
1420859722821.png
28 KB, 349x349
>>27296167
>tfw you look up your old cunt of an ex and find out she got pregnant and fat
>>
Nah, not really. I pretty much have played WoW the entire time and had no friends.

Going from middle to high school was a huge difference, and I was pretty much an aspie, so going from a relatively small school to a school with almost a thousand students was pretty overwhelming.

I literally had NO friends and sat alone at lunch, doing homework or reading. I was 'bullied', but then started going to the gym regularly and got noticeably bigger, so nobody really messed with me, but I was too jaded from being treated like crap from my peers to try and be friends with anyone.

It could have been worse, but it did prepare me for how people get when they're in a group and find someone who's different.
>>
I still have recurring memories of humiliating, cringy, or pathetic moments from my high school days. When I fall into a depressive cycle those thoughts are usually the first to attack my psyche. I wish I could somehow manually repress them.
>>
>>27296491
same here anon. I know this feel well.
>>
File: cat contemplating.gif (442 KB, 441x270) Image search: [Google]
cat contemplating.gif
442 KB, 441x270
>>27293523
yes
I had lots of friends and knew lots of people
also played intermural basketball, skateboarded and snowboarded
I was happy
>>
>>27293523
No.

Comentario Original
>>
It wasn't that I enjoyed it. It was just less worse than now.
>>
>Had four of the best friends a guy could hope for
>we became as blood. Family. We hung out all the time and knew each other like war bros
>Enter into same high school together, even ended up in same classes. It was the kind of righteous awesome you only read about in books.
>Year goes by. Suddenly girls.
>Everyone getting weird and jealous and petty
>Pussy rules the roost and our bonds become frayed.
>By college none of us even spoke to each other or cared
>Every one of us ended dating each other's hos eventually.

High school was a weird fuckin time man.
>>
>>27296702
fuck off originally normie
>>
File: cool_pepe.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
cool_pepe.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
I was high school chad
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.