[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls not like it when you ruffle their hair? I ruffled a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1458064497533.jpg (171 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458064497533.jpg
171 KB, 1280x1024
Do girls not like it when you ruffle their hair? I ruffled a female friend's hair and she looked at me quizzically and in a slightly disgusted way. She hasn't talked to me for two weeks. I'm starting to wonder if I did something wrong.
>>
She doesn't like when you ruffle her hair.
>>
If she's not attracted to you, she won't want you touching her in a manner that is even remotely sexual. Don't be obtuse either--you knew exactly how that nuzzle would be interpreted.
>>
Of course not. They spend time making it look good.
>>
She looked at like that because you rubbed your greasy, sweaty man hands all over her hair. Did she even say that you could touch her?
>>
>>27293472
Fuckin hell women are crazy
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 240x232
How does she part it? Long hair hurts if you push it out of its usual part.
Is she used to physical contact? She may not like to be touched, you should ask her if you're unsure.
>>
>>27293497
>you knew exactly how that nuzzle would be interpreted

I dunno I think of her more like a little sister if anything. She cute tho.

>>27293491
Probably true

>>27293500
This makes the most sense tbqh

>>27293512
>Did she even say that you could touch her?

lol how would you go about that?
>Hey, can I touch your hair?
>lol why?
>ummm

We were kind of on a touchy basis. She punched my arm a few times. I touched her hair before but this time I really ruffled it hard.

>>27293530
she's crazy insecure but i dunno I was probs in the wrong this time around

>>27293546
it looked like she spent time to make it look good that day

and we were kind of on a touchy basis so I thought she wouldn't mind.

I'll just blame it all on me being high as fuck.
>>
>>27293472
girls and black guys don't like it when you ruffle their hair. Probably because they like to comb/brush it and style it and/or don't like people getting into their personal space.

Blacks get aggressive while females get passive-aggressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk17bK-LHD0
>>
>>27293711
This is probably true. I think she just didn't appreciate me doing that. Then again, two whole weeks without contact is kind of overdoing it.

I don't care too much but it's just odd. I can slap the shit out of my male friends in a joking manner and maybe they'll be mad for a day but they get over that shit. I ruffled her hair for three seconds max and she's still pissy about it lol.
>>
>>27293602
Just try and talk to her.

If she gets all bad at you, just say you were just playing with her.
>>
>>27293908
Eh, my strategy is I just wait for girls to cool down and talk to me when they aren't angry and they feel like it. Always worked on my mother and sister when they were angry at me, and I lived in a house full of estrogen growing up so I like to think that I have a handle on how to deal with the many emotional rollercoasters girls will have. If she never wants to talk to me again that's too bad, but then again I'm not that invested into the friendship so it's not a big deal.

Haven't texted her at all either.
>>
File: 1410719029828.gif (208 KB, 354x534) Image search: [Google]
1410719029828.gif
208 KB, 354x534
If she was romantically attracted to you, it would be fine. However, it's obvious now she isn't.

>tfw bf plays with my hair
>>
>>27293472
You pretty much raped her OP, I mean you might as well commit vaginal penetration at this point
>>
>>27294078
I touched her hair before and she didn't seem to mind. I think she was angry this time around because it wasn't in the usual ponytail and it looked like she put work into it. I'm pretty sure I ruined it.

Anyway, she's cute but I have my eyes on a few other girls atm.
>>
>>27293472
They hate it.

Think about it - she probably spent all morning getting her hair just right, and probably money at a salon, and you just fucked it all up in five seconds.
>>
>>27293472
You should hold her down and fug her good
>>
>>27294125
kek I was actually contemplating whether she'd call campus police when she stormed off or not
>>27294167
yeah I'm pretty sure this is the real reason. It was done a little special that day.
>>27294178
nah senpai I'm good tbqh
>>
Some girls are stuck up senpai. Don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>27294167
He raped her, now OP will be that creep guy, its strange he thinks of her as a "little sister" but he says shes "cute" INB4 party van
>>
>>27294215
top kek I see where you're going with this, but we're both in university and she's turning 19 next week

she's the same nationality as me so she reminds me of my actual little sister back home, albeit she's way more sensitive than my sis

I just want to go back home, buy some alcohol and weed and share it with my lil sis but I have way to much shit to do at uni :(
>>
>>27293602
>she's crazy insecure
women arent insecure at all
>>
>>27293472
I think they just dont like it being messed up I know a girl who likes me to stroke her hair. Im ugly as fuck aswell.
>>
>>27294256
>top kek
grow up
>>
>>27294394
NO U tbqh famsam
>>27294337
yeah I'm going with this one
>>
desu, girls don't even like hot guys to run their fingers through her hair. unless you're dating the girl, don't touch her hair. it feel really uncomfortable and weird.
>>
shes pissed because you ruined whatever work she put into that style you fucking beta. i hope she never talks to you again
>>
>>27294199
>She hasn't talked to me for two weeks
>I just wait for girls to cool down and talk to me when they aren't angry and they feel like it
I usually have the same kind of strategy with the girls in my family, but I would go ahead and apologize if you run into her and she seems like she is purposefully avoiding you because she is probably waiting for that

>It was done a little special that day.
This is probably the main reason she is angry, but for future reference, I dont think many girls like their hair to be touched.
>>
People don't like their personal space being invaded, especially not by spergs.
>>
>>27295587
She probably will sometime in the nearish future
>>27295508
you're probably right
>>27295687
yeah, if I run into her I'll probably apologize
>>27295879
>spergs
you couldn't be more right senpai
>>
>>27294266
haha holy fuck

underrated post
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.