[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think comes after death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bruce-wayne-cartoon-i8.jpg (49 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
bruce-wayne-cartoon-i8.jpg
49 KB, 400x450
Im curious as to what you believe in.
I myself believe that there is simply nothing.
People fear death because they fear nothing. I don't fear of nothing thus i don't fear of death.
What about you?
>>
loss of conciousness
>>
>>27293360

What happens to raindrops when they fall into the ocean?
>>
>>27293377
Interesting assertion. But will the raindrop be distinguishable on the drop or just instanteniously mix with the ocean?
>>
File: suicide.jpg (36 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
36 KB, 640x454
>>27293360

im gonna get cryogenically frozen

so not gonna die

bitch
>>
File: 1453835999977.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453835999977.gif
2 MB, 640x480
I wonder more about Why the Universe was Created,not what did so. A being capable of such acts was motivated to invent the physical world and write the rules governing interactions within it...to what end?

Can a truly Supreme Being have a Need to fulfil, something beyond Itself it lacked? Can it really be the Greatest if it has to Act to satisfy these wants?
>>
It's a silent explosion my man
That's all I know for now
>>
>>27293360
Tomorrow...
originalni kom buraz
>>
>>27293360
Reincarnation possibly, there are credible sources suggestive of it. Ironically believing a little in reincarnation helped me to be less suicidal, i want to be less of a fuck up before i die and start over, if i die as a fuck up my next life will just be even worse.
>>
I believe that after death comes decomposition.
>>
You go back to earth and then reborn again without memories of previous lives.
>>
>>27295327
>implying that isn't the point of making people think reincarnation is a thing
Keeping people in line basically revolves around deluding them into believing there is no means of escape, or, if there is one, it is something that is purposefully designed to seem unattainable to most, like enlightenment.

I could see reincarnation being a thing, maybe, it's a crazy world. But if it is, it's more a product of self-deception than sin.
>>
>>27295424
Ok fedora-san, keep believing everything is a scheme to control people and that you see through all the schemes because youre eo euphoric or whatever. Im just using it as an excuse to become mentally stronger, i dont care about the morality or enlightenment aspect
>>
>>27295625
Why so condescending bro?
I hope you reincarnate as a hat for calling me a fedora
>>
you are reborn to renew the cycle of misery
there's no escape
>>
>>27294930
meat rots after being in a freezer too long
Your body will literally become shit by the time your resurrected
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.