[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>after a girl is introduced into a friend group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11
File: maxresdefault.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>after a girl is introduced into a friend group
>>
To solve this, introduce two girls. They will fight each other for dominance and the one who survives will be tamed.

Works everytime senpai.
>>
>>27293249

wow bro u sound like a real veteran lol
>>
>>27293135
Very true. But obviously only in groups with all socially awkward guys. Best to keep them separate or join a group that is mixed.

Was part of a gaming group at an arcade when I was in high school and stray girls who were introduced always meant that others would end of leaving because of some drama stemming from said female joining. Every fucking time. Can't even deny that I was part of the problem.
>>
>>27293135
does anyone have that comic of different stages of a group of friends where chads and stacies slowly join in and ruin the original community?
>>
File: 1413951330526.gif (431 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1413951330526.gif
431 KB, 400x550
>>27293135
I've never had a friend group let alone a girl that is a friend. what happens in detail?

From my guess of the pic is that it goes to shit, but how?
>>
>>27293135
There's no way to win. Beta males will shower them with attention and become orbiters. It could only work if everyone in the group were sexually detached but this is a highly unrealistic scenario

Beta males are the real problem, they enable attention seeking behavior
>>
The world really isn't that black and white, guys. Have you people had groups of friends before?
>>
>>27293457

I'm this guy btw >>27293350

In my case it was a bunch of guys originally. We just played this one game all day 5+ days a week. We were all in high school or just out and were socially awkward, below average looking guys and got along well.

Whenever a girl would come into the group everyone got weird. They all wanted to be more than just friends with her (I was guilty of this on occasion) and would start to hate other guys who appeared to be closer to her. Caused a lot of fights and people only really left when an event like this would boil over.

>>27293484
This is a large part of the problem but other girls are also the reason. Girls are extremely jealous of other girls by nature. No clue why
>>
>>27293135
Why does this happen? Is it only beta guys or does happen with chad as well?
>>
>>27293649
I think Chad isn't as desperate as beta guys, he probably doesn't give a shit about them because he has plenty of women to pick up.

But really, I don't have any idea
>>
>>27293249
This does not work
>introduce two girls
>they be even more obnoxious because they have someone to share the "omg I'm a gurl xd" with
>>
File: 1362570688531.png (79 KB, 1026x898) Image search: [Google]
1362570688531.png
79 KB, 1026x898
>>27293398
I've got you're back fampai
>>
>>27293135
is it really a womans fault when all the guys go ape mode and try to claim her?
>>
>>27293249
But then it will just be me getting no female attention.
>>
File: 1405605316251.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1405605316251.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>>27293398
Do you mean this one? Because I have it.
>>
My steam friends that I play with includes a girl and nobody really care.

She's a lesbian though so there's that.
>>
>>27293937
They are flirty
>>
>>27293457
I'll be a friend for you
>>
File: 1458442790675.jpg (26 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1458442790675.jpg
26 KB, 500x438
>>27293135
>Uni
>Actually get friends for once
>Things are good
>Eventually see a woman talking with them
>I turn around and leave without looking back
>>
>>27293457
That's because you post anime girls on r9k
>>
>>27293249
This never works. In my admittedly limited experience, they either get into a massive catfight that tears apart the group, end up dating someone and essentially distance themselves from the rest of the group, or become best friends and if its a group of betas completely dominate the group hierarchy.
>>
>>27293758
Will the betas actually fight one another or just shun one another?
>>
>>27294909
It's a warfare of passive aggressive insults and attitudes, sabotage attempts and a tacit competition on who gets the most psychical contact.

It keeps building up until shit hits the fan and everyone goes rampage
>>
>>27293135
Omg you guys are such loosers. I'm a girl and I have mainly guy friends because girls can be so much drama lol. I've only hooked up with a couple of the guys in my group but I don't think it's weird or anything. At least not to me haha
>>
>>27294107
Yes thats what i was talking about thank you
>>
>>27294107
Is this happening to /r9k/?
>>
>>27295375
Its been happening for a while now buddy, most of us true robots packed up and moved over to quieter places of the internet.
>>
I don't have a friend group, normie.
>>
>>27295145
it's fucking stupid how prevalent this is and guys still let it happen.
like oh
>it won't happen this time!!
Or they think they are going to be the ones getting the pussy somehow.
>>
File: B8cL2U8CQAAqATl.jpg (27 KB, 486x346) Image search: [Google]
B8cL2U8CQAAqATl.jpg
27 KB, 486x346
>>27293249
>To solve this, introduce two girls.
>>
the last time we inserted a girl into our group of friends, every single guy took turns crushing on her, it was the most pathetic thing i've seen in my life.
i had this girl i liked since the beginning of the year, like 12 years ago or whatever.
the impossible happens and she actually starts hanging out with us, she even adopts our interests, it's extremely cute.

next thing i know all of my friends now like her. she starts dating one of my other friends while having a fling with the other.
i was basically rejected at that point, so i just faded into the background willingly.

that was the last time i liked a girl that associated with our group at all.
>>
>>27295375
it has already happened broseph
>>
Saw this first hand a few times.

The most hilarious instance was this attention whore who seduced two people I used to play games with. The literal beta cucks (she obviously had a boyfriend the whole time and just used them for validation) competed for her 'love' and kind of shared her or something? She told them both she loved them.

They went so far as to exclude me and my other friend because they were afraid she'd like us more and stop talking to them. Actual insanity.

It all ended when she started getting enough attention irl and stopped talking to them but of course the group was dead by then.
>>
>>27293639
I did, once.
original
>>
>Annoying girl gets in with our friendship group
>Starts dating bro-tier guy
>Slowly starts becoming an overprotective douche
>Fought multiple times over completely stupid things
>Girl just plays innocent

Why do they ruin good things?
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27293135
>Be playing Halo Reach.
>In a friend's custom game.
>Meet a guy there who seem pretty cool.
>Add him and play Halo Reach with him.
>He told me once, 'Bros before hoes"
>Days past we play in a friend of mine custom game.
>In party, only 2 of us.
>He invites a girl older than us.
>After that day he invites me to play in his custom game and that girl was there.
>While play she said, "Oh wow. I can't kill anon".
>Friend asked her, "Want me to kick him?"
>Kicks me out of the game before she could say anything.
>"No. You didn't have to kick him but I gotta go".
>She leaves the game and my friend said, "Things are peaceful when she's here".
>Delete friend.
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>27295375
normie guy here (mostly). im anti-social and have gone years being a NEET, but if i tried i could have a qt gf and a social life. i lurk most of the time, occasionally posting. i found 4chan through mainstream social media, and lets be honest, 4chan is pretty mainstream as far as i can tell. but i find myself vibing with a lot that is said here. tell me r9k, should i just leave?
>>
>>27293135
jesus fucking shit licking christ this.
>>
>>27293249
Or
the two girls fight over your friend, leaving you out completely
>>
>>27295583
I laughed alot. I thought you might want to know.
>>
>>27296040
The best part is when that one girl takes a liking to you first and you know she'll just take your friends dick on the side when she's bored with you.
>>
>>27296543
You won't regret it if you leave. Go and never turn back.
>>
>>27293249

thats....actually an incredible idea
>>
>have skype group with people to play vidya with
>two girls
>first one sometimes plays video games with us, but mostly plays single player games, hates attention and probably a lesbian
>second one is a vapid slut who loves attention, doesn't even play video games with us
The only drama shit that happens with the girls is the first one being disapproving of the second ones whorish ways.
>>
>>27296738
>second one is a vapid slut who loves attention, doesn't even play video games with us
Why is she even there
>>
>>27293135
>mfw the best, most attractive and most down to earth chick in our group of friends was a lesbian
>mfw she fucked me silly on the down low and it was good. Real good.
>>
>>27296757
She's friends with the first girl, and most of the guys let her stay because they love giving her attention. I can't say anything about not liking her or I will get white knighted to death.
>>
>wow guild were my only friends (irl or online)
>raided a bit but mainly just hung out in chat talking about things, making non-pc jokes, generally being bros
>guildmaster invites his girlfriend and sister (different grills) to the game.
>they get carried on raids, flirt and cyber for loot, whine when we say something non-pc in chat.
>Best bro is kicked for saying 'we raped that boss' in chat.
>huge argument in gchat, guildmaster's gf threatens to break up with him if he doesn't kick anyone who ever said anything bad about her, sister back it up. I'm one of the ones kicked because I called her out for being at the bottom of the DPS meter a few times.
>kicked people start own guild but the magic is gone, never the same and people start to leave to join other raiding guilds.

fucking whores and their white knights.
>>
>>27293639
Not everyone is you faggot.
HUR IT NEVA HAPPN TO MEEEE SO TO NO TURE UGR GA.
>>
>>27297052
>>guildmaster invites his girlfriend and sister (different grills) to the game.

I like how you knew to add that caveat in there.
>>
File: 1725964189430.jpg (13 KB, 114x141) Image search: [Google]
1725964189430.jpg
13 KB, 114x141
>>27297122

You think it was unnecessary?
>>
>>27297122
around here? No. Totally necessary.
>>
>>27294108
And that's why they won't care.
She's a fucking cunt licker not a cock sucker.
>>
>>27295145
This a dude but seriously girls with a bunch of guy friends are taking all the dick, women take all the dick while you're touching yourself, and you're told to enjoy it.
>>
>>27293135
Yeah and who's fault is this? Is it the girl's? Nope. It's the faggots' for all fighting for the chance to stick their tiny penises into her.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.