[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw your ex bf posts a picture of him and his new girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 36464464.jpg (38 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
36464464.jpg
38 KB, 500x540
tfw your ex bf posts a picture of him and his new girlfriend on facebook literally a month after you broke up

What the fuck why are men so cruel? He told me he loved me then overnight his feelings just somehow changed I dont understand? Ive never felt pain like this I just want it to stop
>>
Maybe he loved what he had seen so far. Maybe you were shit all along it just didn't show itself to him.
Haha no. I'm not responding to tripfags seriously
>>
women do that all the time
>>
Quit being a beta orbiter damn
>>
>>27292653
>a blooobloo Chad replaced me
>>
>>27292653
You might as well shownus your tits if you are going to suicid, plus this would be a way to confirm that fembots exist
>>
>>27292653
>he moves on
>you're complaining like a blogger on a kyrgystani napkim folding image board
Seriously, fuck off though. You're on /r9k/ complaining how you were in a relationship. If I had a gf even if it ended I would feel great and pursue new relationships with the experience I gained.
>>
>tfw your virtual bf posted pics of him with his new gf
That was painful, but now I found myself bull Tyrone and I don't care.
>>
>>27292775
New faggot BTFO by B8 my sides
>>
>>27292653
You as well do what the rest do, just start sucking and fucking EVERYONE
>>
>>27292695
>>27292704
>>27292734
>>27292735
>>27292770
Wow you're all stupid and clearly have no idea what you're talking about

>>27292775
If you knew the pain I felt you wouldnt "feel great" after a serious relationship ended
>>
>>27292653
Oh boohoo fuck off and take this shit to reddit you stupid slut, you mad that he "loved" you and all you are is a pump and dump, first chance he got he BTFO you
>>
>>27292832
>no idea what you're talking about
>be >>27292695
>poses hypotheticals
>get rejected without reason
Well I guess you're proving me right maybe. I'd be pissed as fuck if I was discussing something with you and you were like "No you don't know what the fuck you're talking about" without even responding.
Seriously ditch without 3 days prior notice tier statement there. Presuming this wasn't a multi year relationship.
SAGE
>>
>>27292832
I do, lets see those tits you filthy whore, thats all you are good for anyway
>>
>>27292653
Best he did dump your sorry ass, no one dates crazey, you were used as a cum dump
>>
>>27292832

Sure we do, that's why we can joke about it.

Quit being so cereal.

>"Reeee I feel so sorry for myself "
>>
>>27292653
You're probably 22 or something. You don't know what love with another person is, you've never felt it nor known true intimacy with a partner. Get over yourself.
>>
>>27292832
You sound like a bitch senpai, I'm glad he dumped you, at least that other chick is making him happy, what does this situation say about you? A mega bipolar crazy how
>>
>>27292653
it will stop if you stop looking him up on facebook. Don't stay in contact with him, cut him off and it will get easier. If you want to be friends, think about that in months or years when you're actually capable of doing that.

t. recently broken up robot
>>
Sorry to hear about that OP. Love always brought me more pain than pleasure, that's why I gave up on it. Hope better days are ahead for you
>>
>>27292653
I bet his new GF is hotter then you, he was prob fugging her good while he was still with you kek
>>
>>27292653
Nice B8 faggot, fembots are not real
>>
>>27292904
>>27292920
>>27292924
>>27292958
>>27293009
>>27293033
Idiots

>>27292931
>>27292961
>>27292978
Probably the only honest advice in this thread thank you.
Its nice to know this board is not completely full of dumb teenagers
>>
>>27293067
>Is opposed self improvement
>accepts excuses/self-affirmation
Unsurprising. You're here for a reason after-all.
>>
>>27293145
>mad cuz I called you an idiot
Get over yourself kid
>>
>>27293067
My sides I wasnt the one who was dumped for a better upgrade
>>
>>27292653
How and why did the relationship end?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.