[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots and a possible world war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
/r9k/, let's get something straight, something big is gonna happen soon. In Europe, there's a possibility of waar going on, and if it erupts in the entirety of Western Europe, that means America will get involved. Many of you seem to be Americans, so may I ask, what will you do if a draft happens, bros?

Will you be cowards and try to desert the fight and run off to some safe space? Will you fight like the drone you are?
>>
>>27292529
A war is not going to happen. You are retarded.
>>
>>27292560
It's not impossible at least. Can't you admit that?
>>
Why can't we just fight our wars online? Savages.
>>
>>27292529
I've got medical exemption from the draft. Besides, the US has more than enough standing soldiers at the moment to cover an actual war if the incredibly unlikely were to happen.
>>
There is going to be no wars in western Europe any time soon.
>>
>>27292598
It's not impossible but at the same time it isn't impossible that a 1kg bar of gold will fly through your window. And still neither is going to happen.
>>
>>27292529
The world is going to end in the next 150 years.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.