[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 15 yo girls are having more sex than you will ever have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: veggiefeels.jpg (43 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
veggiefeels.jpg
43 KB, 500x585
>tfw 15 yo girls are having more sex than you will ever have in your entire existence.
>>
File: 1458210711135.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1458210711135.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
friendly reminder that you lost your chance of teenager sex
>>
I'm living with my aunt and her 15 year old daugher came home yesterday from being with her boyfriend and going to parties. I wish I could waste my life on parties instead.
>>
>>27292214

My brother had teenager sex, but still turned out to be an even bigger piece of shit than me.

It makes me feel better knowing a failed normie can sink lower than me.
>>
>>27292278
>I wish I could waste my life on parties instead.
me too, i'm start going to parties now, but i'm beta af and couldn't get a single girl the last time i went to one, all those rejections were depressing me even more.
>>
>>27292471
I train 6 times a week, act alpha as fuck, just not getting invited to parties is the issue.
>>
>>27292471
I have no idea where they even have the parties at. Kind of hard to get out there when you have no foot in the door, senpai.
>>
>>27292686
First of all, don't fucking write senpai if you want to get to parties holy fuck. Second of all, you need to get invited to parties. Doesn't matter if you know where it is, you need the host to know he invited you or someshit.
>>
>>27292715
Oh well then I have no chance, because I will never be invited. Guess that saves me some time.
>>
>>27292715
>tfw not even your best friends to who you talk everyday invite you to normalfag parties
>>
>>27292715

it's the filter you moron desu senpai
>>
>tfw your first love is now a whore
>tfw you will never take the virginity of someone special to you
>tfw didn't have a prom date
>ywn be the captain of the football team who slayed all the qt cheerleaders
>>
>>27292742
Fucking faggot cunt
>>
>>27292749
Im friends with a faggot that goes to parties, he ain't invited me to one yet. We do have parties with our other friends though and get high on hash.
>>
>>27292658
yeah man, i already bought my normalfag cosplay and i'm trying to act alpha, but feeling is the biggest issue.
>>
>>27292686
if you live in a big city like me it isn't that hard at all to find a party just look up for them on normiebook.
>>
So what? I'm getting /fit/ and I always go to the cash register with a girl on it. In a year or two I'll have a gf, I know it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK