[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever been bullied, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: bullies_sagegc.jpg (193 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
bullies_sagegc.jpg
193 KB, 600x406
have you ever been bullied, /r9k/?
>>
>>27292109
Do you honestly believe there are people on this board who have never been bullied before?
>>
>>27292109
yeah I've been bullied but I also bullied a fair share of people in my time. It's just the way life is.
>>
File: delish.png (112 KB, 305x263) Image search: [Google]
delish.png
112 KB, 305x263
>be 8
>hear about house burning down from mom
>walk up the street to see what's happening
>no houses burning down
>turns out bullies just poured gasoline on a live wire because they thought it was piss
>move 2 years later
>mfw
>>
File: 1457826059694.jpg (91 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
1457826059694.jpg
91 KB, 500x471
>>27292109
Had three actual bullies throughout my life.
Adults and teachers were hopeless.
I got back at all three of them one after another, felt bretty gud. I don't know why even self-defense is being turned into a big social no-no, if anyone had seen me confronting them I'm sure they would have punished me for fighting back because all conflict is bad and all teachers are womyn.

I had to fight them 1v1 so that nobody saw us.
All three of them turned out to be little bitches, I still kind of feel sad for that one kid because he turned into a major avoidant introvert after our fight.

Kind of feels good to finally type this, never told anyone.
>>
File: socwo.jpg (5 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
socwo.jpg
5 KB, 211x250
>>27292109
Mocked, excluded, threatened, blackmailed, beaten, emotionally tortured, stolen from, the list goes on.

I'm glad it happened though. It helped me grow from my old beta self into the monster that I am now.
>>
>>27292476
Same with me. But I am still pussy as I was before.
What changed is that when I see kid drop his icecream nowm I laught inside.
>>
>in 6th grade
>end of the day, lined up against a wall
>waiting for my mom to come pick me up
>two bullies come up to me and start giving me wet willies
>no one's helping me, just watching
>as my face gets more and more red, I tell myself that enough's enough
>gather as much spit as I can, fire the missle on one of their shirts
>the kid looks down and gives me a snarl
>snorts his nose, gathers as much phlegm and shit as he can
>spits on me, a huge stain across my shirt, slightly on my neck
>my face beet red, I look down and let them continue to bully me

I still wish I did more. I regularly fantasize about punching them.
>>
No but I expierienced the other side and bullied this fat autist in highschool.
He was always alone so easy to pick on...
>>
Bullied in elementary school up until middle school. And my father is technically a bully to me st times when I was younger. Kid said I was too ugly to ride the bus in third grade, everyone on the bus laughed at me. Then bullied for my weight so for years I always wore a hoodie no matter how hot it was.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 604x437
>>27292109
Yeah
The kid that bullied me was the ultimate tier Chad, and it wasn't even that kind of fake physical punch in the arm type bullying either it was pure fucking torture
>>
>>27292109
Yes, I've actually been on both ends of bullying. I used to get shit for being fat and "smart". Then I started bullying an obese kid and stopped when I realized I had a huge boner whenever I was messing with him.
>>
Yes but I used it as motivation to get ahead.

Now I have a nice job while they're working retail at best, mostly unemployed.

Every time I see them in my hometown they're trying to act super friendly to me but I just respond "do I know you?" and keep going. Feels fucking great.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.