[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so the story I'm about to tell you happened to a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1458295899679.jpg (24 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
1458295899679.jpg
24 KB, 640x473
Ok so the story I'm about to tell you happened to a friend and for some reason, doesn't sit well with me. I don't know what it is. Just a feeling that something was unjust.
>friend l likes girl
>orbits her
>begs her to be his gf
>she says no
>eventually changes her mind to yes
>find out from Chad friend that she only held off dating friend L so she could fuck Chad.

There's something upsetting about this but I can't put it into clear words. What's wrong with that situation someone help me figure out.
>>
>>27291784
Bampu. This really bothers me deeply. But I'm not sure why.
>>
It's simply greed.
The idea that she is entitled to everything and that his time is worth nothing to her.
>>
>>27291895
Should I do something? This feels a little unjust.
>>
>>27292005
She'll cheat on him eventually and it'll work itself out.
If you care about your friend's feelings, you should probably tell him, though.
>>
>>27292028
How should I word it? If he tells her she'll for sure know it's me. I want this to be clean and beneficial for him.
>>
>>27292101
Hell, it doesn't really matter. Just tell him what she's done and let him decide whether to realize it's a gigantic red flag. Why do you care if she knows it's you? It sounds like you're putting your reputation above his feelings, so make up your mind. If you have a reputation to protect go to /adv/ or something, this is too normie for this board.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.