[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> dont want marriage/kids > not actively looking for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1432190652551.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1432190652551.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
> dont want marriage/kids
> not actively looking for a life partner
> cant commit anyway
wtf are you supposed to do?

how can you reach 30+ and not feel like you've fucked it all? i just don't understand how people live.. at least in your 20s you can pretend theres still time and you dont have to make a decision yet. it seems the older i get the more consequences there are to everything..
>>
>>27291658
enjoy single life
>>
>>27291787
doing what?

i dont really enjoy anything, i just exist
>>
>>27291658
There's literally nothing wrong with being a lifelong bachelor. If you want your genetics to live on without the burden of kids, you could donate to a sperm bank.
>>
>>27291658
Make a tulpa. If you're going to be old and alone, you may as well add crazy to the mix.
>>
>>27291658
Tell me more about your life OP.
>>
well, if you dont enjoy your single life, then, trust me, you wont enjoy marriage...
>>
File: CYpzHh5UoAEajcE.jpg (26 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
CYpzHh5UoAEajcE.jpg
26 KB, 600x367
I'm not actively looking for any kind of relationship. I'm open to having a long term relationship, even a marriage, if the right girl who shares my interests and passions in life comes along and they aren't going to hold me back from what I want to do.
I have no interest whatsoever in ever having children.

What's hard to understand about this?
You only get one chance at life and there is no way in hell that I'm going to blow it all by living my life for someone else.

>pass on your genetics
>pass on your family name
>give your parents grandchildren
I cannot even begin to understand why I should give a single fuck about either of those things.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.