[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cigfag thread. Post what you are smoking and cigfag feels >Tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 18
File: 177215395_jack-hill_939892c.jpg (59 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
177215395_jack-hill_939892c.jpg
59 KB, 620x413
Cigfag thread. Post what you are smoking and cigfag feels

>Tfw you try to ash your cig but end up knocking it all over your desk/keyboard
>>
Are those YPJ fighters?

It's a neat picture
>>
File: Female PKK fighter 2.jpg (36 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
Female PKK fighter 2.jpg
36 KB, 500x309
>>27291714
Yeah they are

originalerino

blox
>>
File: marlboro-menthol-1-30-14.jpg (123 KB, 421x650) Image search: [Google]
marlboro-menthol-1-30-14.jpg
123 KB, 421x650
Smoking these now
>>
Bumperinerino
>>
File: salem.jpg (3 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
salem.jpg
3 KB, 144x144
Smoking Marlboro reds right now, Marlboro lives up to it's reputation
Before this is was Salem menthols which are also pretty good.

While smoking I started jumping down off the brick ledge outside the door, like 2 feet and straight back up with no run. Feels good to know I can still jump.
>>
JPS Reds

>>27291654
>smoking inside
Absolutely disgusting
>>
File: dunhill_top_leaf_cigarette.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dunhill_top_leaf_cigarette.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>smoking inside
Stop that shit.

>tfw double shot espresso in the morning and that first cigarette
>>
>>27292617
Why not whats wrong with it? I like to just light up a cigarette, have a drink and listen to some music.
>>
Would be smoking American Spirit blues, filterless. Drinking coffee and bumming gf's shitty camel menthols because poorfag.
>>
File: Caveman Spongebob.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
Caveman Spongebob.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>>27293055
>filterless

How do you not die
>>
>>27293112
He eventually will, like all of us anon godspeed desu.
>>
>>27293112
if you're gonna smoke and cause an early death, you might as well feel like you're dying early.
>>
On another note, how do you guys drag? I have always wondered what the "proper" way to drag is. I have bronchitis, so sensitive lungs, and when i first started i basically learned myself to do "mouth drags", where i seal off my windpipe and use my tongue and jaw to draw smoke into my mouth, cool it down and then inhale it into my lungs, makes it less harsh. However this feels a bit unnatural to me. I tried to do "lung drags", but that made the smoke hit the back off my mouth (coughed up a lung) and was really awkward as the previous method is ingrained into my muscle memory.

What do?
>>
I like Lucky Strikes which apparently makes me a hipster faggot, but in practice most of what I've actually smoked has been American Spirits. Right now I'm using a cheap ecig because I don't want to stink up my room.
>>
>>27291654
>Smoking tobacco in any form

Enjoy smelling bad all the time, having cancer, and dying by coughing to death. Why not just smoke weed instead?
>>
Kurdistan biji.

Ocalan did nothing wrong.

YPG/YPJ will destroy ISIS.

PKK will destroy Turkish military thug ISIS collaborators.
>>
File: b8.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
b8.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>27293454
[air horn sounds]
>>
>>27293454
lol
>>27293342
a mixture of both
>>
american spirit light greens give me good feelings.
>>
What is the point of cigarettes?
Serious question, I smoke cigars occasionally but I just don't get cigarettes, they don't even have a catch.
>>
>>27293597
to kill myself and enjoy it
>>
>>27293597
They give you a buzz. That's a well established fact.
>>
>>27293652
I gain no enjoyment from cigarettes, at least cigars taste like something and are good with whiskey.
Plus you don't necessarily need to inhale cigar smoke.
>>
File: ypg8-9-20-2014.png (774 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
ypg8-9-20-2014.png
774 KB, 1024x682
>>27293501
Damn right hevalno. Turkroaches BTFO.
>>
>>27293737
Fuck yeah Kurds. I wanted to go join them before I gave up on life completely.
>>
File: kamelred.jpg (60 KB, 550x829) Image search: [Google]
kamelred.jpg
60 KB, 550x829
I prefer to smoke Kamel Reds, but I have to go a little out of my way to get ahold of a pack. So if I run out of cigs while I'm at work, a pack of blue American Spirits from the nearest convenience store will have to cut it for the next few days.

>tfw wishing I could live in the 20th century where it was perfectly acceptable to smoke everywhere
>>
>>27293768
For those who are seriously interested http://thelionsofrojava.com/index.php/join/

If you join a combat role you need to know that you cannot go in with the expectation or hope to survive. When people join the YPG or PKK they accept themselves as dead already. Survival is not the norm in frontline units, its the exception. That said its mainly to make sure that fighters arent afraid and can do their jobs properly. YPG has the lowest casualty ratio in Syria.
>>
>>27293844
cant you still smoke in a lot of places in austria?
>>
>>27293950
They don't actually really use Americans. They just shuffle them around behind lines. They don't want dead white guys, it's bad publicity.
>>
>>27291654

Used to smoke Marlboro reds, camel crushes, and American spirits.

ecig masterrace, tips fedora
>>
>>27293970
Actually fuck it, if they'll take me I should go. Nothing fucking better to do. Just one last binge. Even if I won't really go, pretending I'm going will let me pretend I don't need to kill myself this weekend.
>>
>>27291654
>tfw you flick your cig to ash it
>the ashes don't fall
>flick it a little harder to ash it so it doesn't fall on your shit later
>the cherry falls out

reeeeeeeeee marlboro black menthol shorts
now I'm about to go have one, thanks opie
>>
>>27293342
I just inhale it into my lungs for a few secs then exhale

You won't feel any effect if you don't do it right anyway
>>
>>27294002
On this note, any robots want to maintain contact about potentially trying to get involved with this? I need to get in better shape and lose weight first.
>>
File: YPG fighters 2.jpg (143 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
YPG fighters 2.jpg
143 KB, 620x413
>>27293970
Not true famalam. Many foreigners have died on the frontlines and many are still fighting today. Pic related
>>
>>27294065
Im talking about the drag, not the inhale. Basically how you get the smoke into your mouth.
>>
>>27294087
Okay, I'm fucking in. I'm serious this time. If they'll take me, I'm ready to go. I have literally nothing to live for. I need to sober up and get in shape. Maybe I should go to actual rehab.
>>
>>27294113
I just purse my lips and inhale, nothing else to it
>>
>>27294156
Go the link i provided and read every article related to joining. Then once you believe that you are ready, contact them. Be sure though, its not easy to get in or out of Rojava. Once you're there it can take multiple months for them to be able to smuggle you out of there.

A short list of Western martyrs of the YPG below

Ashley Johnston https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRYMEjAUwAIJpxV.jpg

Erik Scurfield https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRYLuf8UkAAK0LW.jpg

Reece Harding https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRYOCNxUAAEx5mY.jpg

Keith Thomas Broomfield https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRYNMc6UwAAMtCb.jpg

Kevin Joachim https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRYMXFmVAAECOhg.jpg

Ivana Hoffman (MLKP fighter, ally of YPG) http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/media/images/81494000/jpg/_81494100_65332b35-ab6c-45da-ba51-ff6a333b6f60.jpg

As far as contact, im not sure how that would work. I cant run an IRC and i dont use normiebook. But if someone knows a good platform im down for it.
>>
>>27294409
I was just thinking email. I'll make a throwaway email. It might take a few minutes, Tor is being annoying. That level of security probably isn't necessary, but you can never be too careful.
>>
>>27294654
Alright. [email protected] if you're serious.
>>
>>27294713
Cool, ill send you an email
>>
>>27294893
And use Tor or a VPN if you can, just to be careful. Probably pointless, but it can't hurt. Tor makes a lot of email services work fucky, but the one I used works okay as far as I know.
>>
>>27294954
Sure thing. It isnt really a problem though, as far as i know only Aus gov gets bitchy about it but even they can only detain you, they cant convict you.
>>
>>27294994
Fair enough. See you around.
>>
I vape indoors, smoke outside
>>
File: parliament light 100 1.jpg (24 KB, 299x583) Image search: [Google]
parliament light 100 1.jpg
24 KB, 299x583
I smoke Parliament and Parliament 100's
I used to smoke Marlboro Black's and occasionally Reds however I tried Parliaments and fell in love with them.
>Pic related
>>
Bumperinorina
>>
File: SnapshotJPEG.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SnapshotJPEG.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
I like to smoke while driving or smoking herb
>>
>>27295891
What is this picture familia.
>>
>>27294713
Just made an email its [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 325x400
>>27291654
The same damn thing I've smoked for years, but now wood-tipped.
>no gross nicotine-stained fingers
>succulent birch tip
Still burns smoother and cooler than any top shelf cigar I've ever smoked.
>>
>>27296740
>also great to hollow out for a blunt.
>>
>>27296740
Talking about cigarillos, i inhaled when i smoked one for the first time lol. I was like damn how can people smoke this.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 900x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 900x547
>>27296839
>>27296740
For real tho. I remember visiting my godparents' indigenous family in Chihuahua. Just watching those beer-bellied farmers sit back in rickety-ass lawn chairs and chompin' on cheap-ass cigars, pulling lungfuls of that gritty smoke in and letting it mosey out of their mouths. I thought, "Damn, these fuckers must have asphalt-paved bronchial tubes by now."
>>
>>27297088
Im the r9kurd OP and its the exact same in Kurdistan when it comes to smoking habits, expect they smoke regular cigarettes because cigarillos dont really sell there. People in KAR smoke between sets when working out lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1000x1000
>>27297483
I'm telling you, those old timers just don't give a shit lol. Maybe I can smuggle a case of my cigarillos in with me because fuck it, I'm following the link too. Two tours in Afghanistan, discharged for violating DADT. I'm ready to kill again.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
Just a big warning for smokeheads

>whitehair (which I hate)
>bad physical condition
>premature aging
>costly vice
>not good cost/benefit on the long run
>bogus relaxation - peace of mind

I'm not judging or derogating. They are pure facts
>>
>>27297926
> I'm following the link too

Talkin about this http://thelionsofrojava.com/index.php/join/ ?
>>
I used to smoke because I was going through psychosis. It's for losers
>>
>>27298311
And foul breath
>>
>>27293112
I wouldn't go filterless on those Indonesian clove cigarettes all the goths smoke, for the tar but AS with the filter off is just a stronger rush with arguably less cancer-causing substances than Camel or Marlboro. It's strange how all the others put so much in the cigarette to make it more addictive but the "natural" tobacco still gets you off like nothing else.

>>27293242
>>27293265
I live off nothing but pickled goodies, fresh vegetables and lean meats. I'm still doing better than the average diet coke and McDonald's, non-smoker suburbanite.
>>
>>27298311
No one's here to say it's good for you, but clawing into smoking and not food regulation or over-medication in our country shows how purely an act of masturbation the anti-smoking movement is. For Europe, I understand but here in U.S., the smoker who starts his day with a shot of whiskey before going to a physical job will long outlive the guy who sits at a desk and has Coke and a Big-Mac with a side of ADD/Bi-polar/Allergy meds, only to have it shift to a myriad of physical compensation meds as his sedentary lifestyle and poor diet catch up to him.
>>
These backwoods atm
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.