[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do when your Chad brother decides to get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1445382349679.png (410 KB, 555x475) Image search: [Google]
1445382349679.png
410 KB, 555x475
What will you do when your Chad brother decides to get married and forces you to be the best man?

I get anxious thinking about it
>>
>>27291470
what's there to be anxious about?
I'd be happy for my brother.
What's the age difference with you and your brother?
>>
>>27291934
>what's there to be anxious about?

Best men usually have to be charismatic and sociable. They also have to give a funny speech
>>
File: 1434974650512.jpg (85 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1434974650512.jpg
85 KB, 601x601
>>27291470
>when your Chad brother and his wife have a baby
>have to be called uncle by a little kid
>you'll always be "my weird uncle Anon" whenever the kid speaks about his/her family
>>
>>27291470
Depends on the brother. However if it'd be my closest brother I would go regardless of chad levels.
>>
>>27291470
Just dont do it fuck him
>>
>>27291470
>Implying that my brother is a chad
>Implying that he's getting married

Well, for the sake of the argument, wonder why he would do such a terrible decision that will either ruin his wedding or just generally bring it down.

>>27292036
This.

>being the weird uncle who still lives in Grandma and Grandpa's basement

My sister's oldest kid is almost in middle school. One of the worst parts of it though is seeing all of the terrible parenting decisions that she's doing but can't really speak out on because I have no kids of my own and don't want to worsen our relationship.

It still hurts to know that my nephews are going to be featured on some HILARIOUS! UNDERAGE KID FREAKS OUT IN CALL OF DUTY/MORTAL KOMBAT/GTA video, or even end up like SammyClassicSonicFan, if they already haven't.
>>
File: terrence_howard.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
terrence_howard.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
>>27291470
But I'm the Chad brother.
>getting married, ever
>the matrimonial jew
>any year
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.