[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a fat fetish but I don't like fat people what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: yuzuko.webm (262 KB, 604x332) Image search: [Google]
yuzuko.webm
262 KB, 604x332
I have a fat fetish but I don't like fat people

what do?
>>
Get a skinny gf and feed her
>>
File: 1455767170595.jpg (183 KB, 623x830) Image search: [Google]
1455767170595.jpg
183 KB, 623x830
>>27291260
Do you also want to get your skeletal frame crushed by a fat guy as he lies down on you?
>>
>>27291334
I have no interest in fat men sorry
>>
Wait for VR and snuggle with a bean bag chair.
>>
>>27291377
Damn. I can't be the only guy with a fat guy fetish here.

Anyway, in which way do you not like fat people? How does that prevent you from finding a fat girl?
>>
>>27291656
>in which way do you not like fat people?
I don't know I just find them gross when not horny. I think it's gross and irresponsible that they don't take care of their bodies. I used to be really fat and I've dropped the weight but I still have body issues and stuff, I just think it reflects on someone's personality if they're fat and not making any effort to lose weight. it's like, you only get one body and you'd let it be crippled and inefficient on purpose?
>>
>>27291260
fat hookers
>>
>>27291775
I find that fat people shouldn't do that to their bodies too but I don't hate them for that. We all do things that harm us all the time.

Maybe it's because you see the problem you fixed in them, and it triggerd your isecurities. I don't know, I've never been fat and while I disapprove of what they're doing to their bodies, it's their choice in the end. Like smokers, people who go to concerts and don't use earplugs and get tinnitus, whatever, really, everyone does stupid shit.

Did you have this fetish when you were fat yourself?
>>
>>27292310
>Did you have this fetish when you were fat yourself?
yeah

I guess it's unfair to say "I hate fat people", I don't think they're necessarily bad people because they're fat. but I think being fat is bad and it's a negative personality trait.

I'd get rid of this fetish if I could
>>
File: lrg_81017_1369949727.jpg (29 KB, 581x800) Image search: [Google]
lrg_81017_1369949727.jpg
29 KB, 581x800
>>27291260

Settle for chubby
>>
>>27293518
that's the worst of both worlds though
>>
>>27291990
This is the best solution. Fuck a fatty and see how you feel afterwards.
>>
>>27291775
Im fat and I just literally don't care about being fat. Especially when you see people pumping shit into their bodies every day in a million different ways. mines just physically viewable and people can judge me for it instantly. Had a close friend in high school who never ate, chain smoked when no one was around (except for me) and eventually slipped into some hardcore drug habits. Not even counting the unhealthy exercise regiment she set up, she'd run herself into the ground. Her period stopped, her body was dying on the inside but everyone thought she was healthy as fuck because she looked it. You see this repeated time and time again, people smoke, people eat bad food, do dangerous hobbies that could literally kill them, lead stressful lives due to jobs but all that isnt a bad personality trait. its just fat people.

The "fat people are bad because its unhealthy" is concern trolling.

Humans do unhealthy shit all the time. you're just projecting your own insecurities and self hate onto them because you were fat once.
>>
>>27291260
I fuck women despite hating them, I don't see the problem. Give up on actually connecting with them as human beings
>>
>>27293518
What do even mean, chubby? She's obese.
>>
>>27295286
I think smoking is disgusting though as well
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.