[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, does having a psychiatrist lessen my chances of a a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1458318444993.png (719 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1458318444993.png
719 KB, 1024x576
Femanons, does having a psychiatrist lessen my chances of a a girl liking me?
>>
>>27290965
we all have a psychiatrist, or should have one.

Just means you won't fuck off like chad when I tell you I have one, so all good in my book.
>>
Honestly, having a therapist/physiatrist is surprisingly normie nowadays. Seriously, tons of people have them.

I'm not a girl BTW.
>>
>>27290965
idk maybe you should ask in
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>27290965
No, but that question does.
>>
>>27291020
Hey bb, I have a psychiatrist, you want sum fuk?
>>
>>27290965
Ofc it does no one wa ts to date a crazy, but that doesnt mean you have to tell her
>>
>>27290965
What mental shit do you see him for?
>>
Not if you get sum good pills for her to take for fun
>>
>>27291058
Show me your issues I'll show you mine and we can pretend to bond over our illnesses and dysfunctions.

Also have sex like only crazy people can have it.
>>
>>27291136
My issues involve being unable to bond with others.

The second part sounds great.
>>
>>27290965
If she finds out about it and she's in any way normal, then obviously learning you're a mental defective in treatment isn't going to sweeten the deal.
>>
>>27291155
Oh wonderful, you've got double dubs. Also I seemingly love to throw myself at people unable to bond with me, projecting my abandonment issues from when my mom and dad didn't love me, in the futile hope that I can heal my childhood wounds once the person that doesn't want me turns around and offers me their love and bonding. However I will run away fast and ruin everything between us if that ever happens.

So let's just fuck like crazies. Also impregnate me and I can dump allllll my issues on my child and use it as my emotional punching bag.
>>
>>27291305

That's not a mental illness, it's called being a woman and liking chad dick.
>>
>>27291322
>thinking this was written by a woman
>implying a woman would have this level of self-reflectiveness

I have bad news for you anon
>>
>>27291305
>However I will run away fast and ruin everything between us if that ever happens.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

>use it as my emotional punching bag.
You can save the trouble and do that to me, though. I wouldn't really mind.

>>27291322
Amazing post.
>>
>>27291020
>Just means you won't fuck off like chad when I tell you I have one

If a girl told me she had a psychiatrist I'd drop her
>>
>>27291363

A psychiatrist might have given her surrogate introspection. ie. repeating whatever he says verbatim.
>>
>>27291411
CONGRATS

You have ascended out of robothood and have standards for your females.

now leave.
>>
File: suburustevedore.jpg (169 KB, 942x942) Image search: [Google]
suburustevedore.jpg
169 KB, 942x942
maleanons, does having a psychiatrist lessen my chances of a decent guy liking me?
>>
>>27291322
Poster you're replying to, I must take off my hat to this post.

You're right that most girls who go around the cock carousel work exactly like that and seek validation or to repair their issues this way. The only thing that stopped me from doing it was having a very destructive relationship during which I didn't cheat and then a crippling depression during which I didn't go out.

Aside from that you're right I think.
>>
>>27290965
>>27291497
Depends what your issues are.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.