[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kicked friend out of my house for vaping. DISCLAIMER: I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Kicked friend out of my house for vaping.
DISCLAIMER: I don't care about vaping or that it is now the cool thing to rip on.

Cliff Mode For Easy Reading

-Last night hosting UFC fight with friends.
-I don't smoke and they all know I don't allow smoking in my house.
-One buddy out of nowhere vapes and blows smoke/mist out in a huge cloud.
-I look at him and say: "Seriously!?"
-He immediately tries to explain that it's not the same as smoking and that the smoke/mist doesn't stain or leave residue and that there are no second hand negatives.
-This made me lose my chit even more and I told him to get the fuk out.
-He tried to keep defending it until another buddy of ours told him he better leave.
-He left all pissy and butthurt.
-Mood for the evening was ruined, but my other buddies told me that I was in the right.
>>
You might have been able to handle it a bit better, like maybe telling him to step outside if he felt he needed to vape

that said, you were in the right, fuck him for trying to defend his shitty habits and not respecting your ideas/house
>>
You sound like the friend they go and see because they feel sorry for how much of a weird loser you are.
>>
File: 1452225710737.jpg (177 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1452225710737.jpg
177 KB, 1280x853
>>27290959
It's your house. If he knew you weren't into that, he shouldn't have done it.

If you were hosting a party he didn't know, then yes, you sperged out on the dude.
Granted, it is your place, and you telling him to chill once should have been enough. I can't fucking stand when people try and justify themselves when there's no argument.
>>
It's water vapour you fucking autism van Bismarck

It's the same thing as if you had boiled a pot of water...do you allow that in your house?
>>
>>27292451
Don't be a fucking faggot, vapefag.

Vaping is gay as cockinamouth. Vaping is not the same. You're probably a fagot with mutton chops.

>numale as fuck
>>
>>27293017
It's literally water vapor you Reddit fag
>>
>>27290959
Using hyphens when meme arrows exist
>do you know where you are?
>>
>>27293083
No it isn't you nigger fucker. It's oil mixed with water.

>being this much of a jewish dumbass
>>
>>27290959
Little faggot could have at least asked before popping out the mouth fedora.

Far as I'm concerned you were right.
>>
>>27290959
people who say "jurr durr its water vapor" do you realize how stinky that shit is? it smells like ass and makes me sick every time i smell it
my brother vapes inside the house and comes into my room and blows a big cloud of it and then leaves so my room smells like ass for hours
>>
File: fucking faggot.png (45 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
fucking faggot.png
45 KB, 183x200
>>27293083
>defending mouth fedoras
>calling others reddit
>>
>m-mouth Fedora!
>get out!
Holy shit you made yourself look like an out of touch fair
faggot. It's vapor that didn't cling. Does it trigger your autism when you boil food too?
>>
>>27291099
10 bucks says he has the nicest TV and that's why they were there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.