[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be richkid (Pushed out of the right vagina lottery) >Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: rich-instagram3.jpg (90 KB, 636x401) Image search: [Google]
rich-instagram3.jpg
90 KB, 636x401
>Be richkid (Pushed out of the right vagina lottery)
>Go to expensive but still shit boarding school
>Every fucking kid here is the typical dudebro times a thousand
>Nothing but drinking and talking about girls
>tfw I'm a social isolated because I hate their lifestyle and I want to stay comfy in my room
>tfw I'm called weird because I'm intrested in finance
>tfw I'm made fun of because I want to start up my own company and remake the wealth instead of baby inheriting it
>tfw holiday
>tfw everyone posting pictures of expensive vacations (picture is not one of them)
>tfw I just want normie friends who I can play vidya with and eat shitty fast food with
>but I'm stuck at boarding school while my parents are on chronic business trips
FUCK THIS UPPER CLASS BULLSHIT
>>
>>27290894
Can you give me some $ anon? My family is struggling. Have something you can invest in if you're interested.
>>
What's stopping you from leaving on a day off and going somewhere normal?
>>
>>27291408
Shitty boarding school rules about not 'harassing the town'.
Long story short; Drunk dudebros fucked too many things up too many times to allow any of us to leave.
It's a small town in the middle of nowhere, but the scenery is nice so that's why they build it here. It's either A) Stay there or B) Get hundreds of kilometers away
I'm stuck here too, I'm not even home.

My parents don't want me to suffer the same fate of fucked up mentality caused by too much money in youth, so they don't give any money to travel.
I mean, I shouldn't complain too much. The food at the school is nice, and my room is big.
The total lack of people and things to do is pretty lonely though.
>>
Go full count monte cristo.
You have the money, you have the chance. Make the normies pay.

Avenge all of us useless autists forced into miserable existence.
>>
>>27291561
Nah, I'm not that beta yet
>>
>>27290894
>richfag
>posting on r9k
>not out dan blizerian' it up

You won the lottery, why blow it on such a shit lifestyle
>>
>>27292635
Because I hate the lifestyle of drinking alcohol that cost more per bottle than what some people earn n a month.
that and >>27291510
If I could I would chill with some friends, if I had any.
>>
>>27293138
You sound like a swell guy.
Would play vidya with.
>>
>>27293219
Get some rich parents and make them go to the same boarding school.
>>
>>27293672
I meant to say:
make them make you go to the same boarding school
>>
Where you at, OP? Let's bro it up and do drugs.
>>
>tfw upper middle class NEET
>literally the only pressures in my life come from 4chan, the internet or are invented by my mind
>basically do whatever I want and have anything I could ever ask for

Should be a comfy life, but it isn't. I always wanted to do something great, but to do something great you have to either be great or get along well with others who are great. And, obviously, most people don't like to be me around me (nor I them, it's not anxiety or hatred but something freaks me out when I'm around people)
>>
>>27294389
Europe, I don't really want to specify more than that.

>>27294490
I know this feeling too well.
I feel like I got some good qualities and potential for greatness, but holy fuck am I pathetic on other parts.

I miss being in an area where most people are upper-middle class instead of upper class.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.