[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you do to improve yourself in the past 7 days robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ThankYouJackieChan.jpg (28 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
ThankYouJackieChan.jpg
28 KB, 465x437
What did you do to improve yourself in the past 7 days robots?
>>
>>27290596
made a successful prediction and some stock market research
>>
made it through three pages of job searching without giving up because they all require experience
>>
got in touch with my spiritual side and applied bruce lee's flow like water philosophy to my life
>>
>>27290596

I learned an extra 370 mandarin words on memrise.
>>
>>27290596
Went to the doctor for my blood & urine test results.

No AIDS or nothing, just some traces of Hep B, and the doctor to get off my skinnyfat ass and do some exercise, so I started walking again. Hopefully I can get on a bike soon.
>>
spoke to a girl with minmal spaghetti leakage
>>
I ran 8 miles yesterday
>>
I cleaned the shit out of my apartment, bought some new books, and finally had the nerve to rub one out to my neighbor
>>
I started biking. Well, tried to cause my bike is kinda busted so I'm having it repaired.
I also went to the gym but it was a bad experience and I'm working up the courage to go again in the morning where I hope there's not as many people.
>>
>>27290596
Started looking for part-time jobs while preparing the entrance exam for uni for the second time
>>
>>27290596
deadlifted 315 pounds for the first time
AMA
>>
>>27290596
I'm working on my self confidence since is the only thing needed to get a gf
>>
Been to the gym 4 days, did almost 50% of this huge essay, have my programming game done, about to start reading American Psycho
>>
67k ride. Spoke to 3 humans.

Whoop!
>>
>>27293375
What is a 67k ride?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x356
Ou jackie, you're so fucking based.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.