[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pouring milk before cereal >pouring the mixer before the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 665x662
>pouring milk before cereal
>pouring the mixer before the whiskey
>putting on a sock and a shoe and a sock and a shoe instead of both socks and then both shoes

ISHYGDDT
>>
>NOT pouring milk first

Literally what?
>>
>>27290561
>>pouring milk before cereal

I bet Hitler did that.
>>
>>27290696
you disgusting fuck
>>
>>27290561
>POURING ANYTHING INTO WHISKEY
>>
how do you know how much milk you're getting if you're just pouring the milk on top of the fucking cereal like some kind of vagrant
>>
>putting the milk in first when making tea
>>
i pour milk first because i heat it up in the microwave, if i put it into the microwave with the cereal it's shit
>>
>>27291256
Poorfags do this. Richfags are normies, so gtfo
>>
this is called autism
>>
>>27291476
normies don't go on 4chan, nor on /r9k/
>>
>>27291120
Hey, on extremely hot days it is fully acceptable to put ice in your whiskey. It is also acceptable to put a single drop of water into single malt scotch to bring out the deeper flavours.
Everything is fine in moderation (but anything over 90% whiskey/10% else is madness.)
>>
>>27291256
>putting milk in a tea
Literally what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>27291201
You only need as much milk as to fill up to the top of the cereal

The cereal is the control variable here, milk is dependent
>>
>>27291201
Are you literally that fucking stupid?
>>
File: Mel Gibson in ponytail.jpg (95 KB, 634x505) Image search: [Google]
Mel Gibson in ponytail.jpg
95 KB, 634x505
but the cereal shouldnt be soaked at all, that would take away the glorious crunch and mix with milk in your mouth. you dont want to scarf down a soggy mush, do you? its a race to finish the bowl before the cereal goes soft
>>
>>27291302
...wut? Nigga, why are you making hot ceral?
>>
>>27291662
Milk Tea is a thing you dumb Faggot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.