[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long does it take to die from infection? If I stab myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Is_kill.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Is_kill.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
How long does it take to die from infection? If I stab myself in the chest deeply and don't treat it, how long until I die?

Also how would the pain be? If I get drunk and sleep 24/7 would it be bearable?
>>
The only worse way to suicide is by starvation. Both methods won't work in this case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepsis#Signs_and_symptoms
Enjoy.
>>
>>27289406
it would be excrutiating and a really stupid way of commiting suicide
hang yourself or just stop eating and drinking water for a week
>>
>>27289406
You will regret it immediately after stabbing yourself and go to the hospital. Why do you want to die that way?
>>
>>27289909
Because with hanging and shooting myself, a lot could go wrong.
>>
>>27290289
what? no it couldn't? those are two of the most effective ways of going about it?
as long as you point the gun right, and tie the noose right, almost nothing can go wrong
>>
>>27289406

If you really want to die, all you have to do is nothing.

You aren't doing much now, so it's not that big of a step.

Just sit down, close your eyes, and wait. Never do anything else.
>>
you don't stab yourself to die of infection. that would take weeks. you stab yourself to die of blood loss. ideally, you'd want to perforate your heart so that the precipitous loss of blood pressure renders you unconscious. it would be very painful and psychologically difficult, though, and locating your heart is hard. plus, there's a lot of bone in the way.

knives are a suboptimal way to kill yourself. better probably to hang yourself if you don't have access to a powerful enough firearm.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.