[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is the best robot drugs share your knowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1441740325244.jpg (319 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1441740325244.jpg
319 KB, 1280x853
which is the best robot drugs
share your knowledge
>>
amphetamine makes me good at stuff, even shitposting
>>
>>27289114
Weed is fun if you get the right amount of high with the right people. It makes many robot activities (eating, shitposting, watching movies, ect) a lot more fun. Hallucinogens are also fun because they provide some interesting perspective and can enable some pretty comfy shit. Last night I was on some LSD and I felt like I literally melted into my jacket, shit was so cash.
>>
Weed is relaxing and enhances your free time when gaming, watching movies, creative outputs or eating. Psychedelics are a safer next step if you're not content with just weed. They are fantastic for the same activities weed is more or less bar eating for the most part. Alcohol if you really just wanna let go of lifes problems for a while.
>>
i would like to try something for helping with my concentration and then something for relaxing and tripping (something more powerful than weed)
>>
>>27289114
n\mushrooms are by far the best drug in the world
>>
benedryl and kratom will knock u on ur ass
>>
>>27290163
Maybe for you. I've never had that great of a time on Shrooms. The nausea/body load sucks, you have to eat terrible tasting old mushrooms, and the trip has always been more confusing and less enjoyable than with LSD or other psychedelics like 2ce.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.