[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lost personality >tfw became a cynical asshole Did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>tfw lost personality
>tfw became a cynical asshole

Did anyone else experience this? How do you cope with it? Are you disgusted with yourself?
I hate myself for it and I don't think it's reversible.
>>
Better than being a happy-go-lucky faggot that doesn't mind being cucked and trampled.

What is there to cope over?
>>
>>27289110

>Better than being a happy-go-lucky faggot that doesn't mind being cucked and trampled.

No, it's not better. But what to expect of someone that gullible and easily manipulated that he adopts "cucking" as a general verb which can mean anything.

>What is there to cope over?
Losing what defined you as a person and becoming a worse one.
>>
>>27289320
No one has been manipulated. It's sarcastic /r9k/ lingo you dumb teenager.

>Losing what defined you as a person and becoming a worse one.
Sure, you're worse as a person, but it isn't due to cynicism.
If you're only defined by your happiness and no other qualities, you didn't have much substance in the first place.
>>
>>27289492

I don't think your definition of sarcasm is correct.
>>
>>27289588
Sorry, meant to say ironic.
No one takes the whole cuck thing with any degree of sincerity.
>>
I used to make friends on daily basis. Now I barely know anyone. But I blame them as much as I blame myself. Most people are either assholes or plain boring.
>>
>>27288993
I never had a personality and I'm glad for it. People are shit because they're always trying to be someone instead of just being alive.
>>
>>27288993
beeing a cynical asshole was was my personality all my life. it's not my fault that the earth is shit a place to be alive and that it will never change
>>
>>27288993
Yes I experienced that but on the contrary I love myself more than ever.
>>
>>27290637
>it's not my fault that the earth is shit a place to be alive and that it will never change
you could still go about that shittiness a different way
or at least not think about it too much
the world can be beautiful
>>
>>27290708
of course the world can be a beatiful place to live but when all you get from life is shit with an extra portion of fuck you than most likely you will become a little bit cynical
>>
File: s1ckmeme.png (286 KB, 889x592) Image search: [Google]
s1ckmeme.png
286 KB, 889x592
>>27290687
Forgot pic

Original commentzzzzz
>>
>>27290778
yeah, people are entirely self-centered
they can't really help it though
I forgive them, might as well
hating them for being shit just affected me negatively
>>
>>27288993
for some reason people like me more the more cynical and asshole-y I get
>>
>>27288993
Why is that a loss of personality?

Can only happy, bubbly, optimism be a personality?
>>
>>27290987
no
everyone has personality :)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.