[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that make you irrationally annoyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12
File: 1455481837732.jpg (106 KB, 528x799) Image search: [Google]
1455481837732.jpg
106 KB, 528x799
Ill start:

>someone replies with the word 'lol'
>>
>>27288792
Israeli accents
>>
>>27288792
lol

in chatrooms I do that all the time
this time purely out of spite though

Cyrillic. Good thing this board doesn't support that shit.
>>
>>27288792
>when you have to contribute 90% of the conversation
>normies and the whole "meme culture"
>weird negro haircuts
>12 YEAR OLDS WHO LIKE cod
>when grills only talk about their bf
>>
>>27288792
>puns

Literally the lowest form of humor.
>>
>>27290411
I only hate it when they're done in excess or without subtlety.

As in, Reddit. God those little faggots love puns.

Also can't stand when people chew with their mouths open or drag their feet when they walk. Generally it's almost always women who do these things.
>>
The word "cummies"
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x200
heavy breathers
mouths hanging open
snoring
elderly women (I work retail)
when I spill water while making coffee
>>
>>27288792
>people who say "stop projecting" as a response to rational argument
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Vaporwave.
It died in 2011. Somehow came back in 2015; and has become the hottest fucking normie meme. They cling to it like it's hip, trendy and something entirely new. It should have fucking stayed dead.
>>
There are some words with a certain quality that I can't explain, but I fill with rage at. An example would be those videos on YouTube - "Nerdy Nummies". That makes me so annoyed.
>>
>>27290500
http://kuueater.tumblr.com/post/107631606258

then you'll really hate this
>>
File: 1458234088624.gif (268 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458234088624.gif
268 KB, 500x281
>>27288792
>heavy breating
drop fucking dead if you do this
>talkkk likk diss
same as the first
>speak in ebonics
I can't understand why anyone would do this
>making small talk with me
I usually like to walk to the other side of the room if someone does this. If I don't know you, fuck off.
>>
>>27290537
I can't help that I breathe heavily
>>
>>27290914
Lose some weight fatty

This is a very original comment
>>
>>27288792
people who go AAAAAHHHHHHH like they just busted a nut after they drink something, bitch it's not like you were lost at sea or the desert for weeks you're just having iced tea at mcdonalds
>>
>twitch
>go there on very rare occasion to see gameplay of new game or to see what people think of a game
>chat is 90% emoticons and parroting what the streamer said
>streamer normally has some obnoxious pop up alerting everyone that someone just game them money for doing nothing or subscribing which is the same thing
>webcam added even though it adds nothing

>the word literally
>ebonics
>niggers in general
>people who think the word nigger means black
>using greentext outside of 4chan
>tryhards IE I'm going to play my main character and play as if I'm in grand finals in a tourney in a friendly match against a new/bad player
>>
File: 1456881968242.png (102 KB, 297x323) Image search: [Google]
1456881968242.png
102 KB, 297x323
>>27291018
>using greentext outside of 4chan
This
>>
>>27288792
>>27291018
>related to what you posted

>HEY IT'S YOUR BOY YOUTUBERFUCKNUTZ420, GUYS LET'S SEE IF WE CAN'T GET TO 4 THOUSAND LIKES AND I'LL RELEASE ANOTHER VIDEO

what the fuck stop holding your shitty content hostage you're the one who needs the youtube pennies.
>>
>fat people eating excessive amounts of food
>slow walkers, including people that text and walk
>groups that walk in a line perpendicular to the path, taking up the whole path, forcing you to get off of the path to go around them
>groups that form a large circle in the middle of a path to talk
>people that play their music loudly in public spaces
>>
File: angrypepe3.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe3.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>27288792
>27288792
loud eating/drinking
>>
>>27291018
forgot to add a few things
>people who have no idea what greentext is for so they use it for everything
>people who drive 15 mph lower than the speed limit and don't let you pass
>girl gamers unless they can play at a competent level
>normies who think calling a girl a bitch is as bad as yelling nigger in a black guys face
>clear cases of sexism that normies ignore
an example of this
>playing WoW because I'm autistic or something
>other tank dies on Mythic Mannoroth
>get launched due to massive blast
>boss moves
>girl shouts WHY THE FUCK DID THE BOSS MOVE
>loudly say back "because we only have one fucking tank"
>dude there's no need to yell
>yeah man calm down
>>
> top kek
> lel
> anyone referencing reddit/4chan or something they saw on there irl
> other people
>>
>>27290537
OP here
i have athsma i cant help snoring and heavy breathing :(

>also youre not a true robot if you dont have athsma.

>>27291217
Agreed about the groups, shit triggers me
>>
>>27291217
>>slow walkers, including people that text and walk
This so fucking much, but a lot of people have told me that I walk abnormally fast.
>>
>>27291217
>>27291526
Slow walkers are the worst. The most annoying is when I'm leaving work and someone in front of me is just dawdling along the tight corridor to get out. Get the fuck out of the way you slow cunt!
>>
>>27291217
All of this shit makes my blood boil. The thing that pisses me off the most is the people who blare their music ALWAYS do it through their fucking headphones around their neck.

Also, the assholes who blare their car's music so loud the entire neighborhood can hear it when they drive by. Don't these people care about their hearing?
>>
>>27292245
I don't like people who play their music out loud on their phones walking around, but I always blast music in the car. I'm sorry anon I've always done it and I always will.
>>
When people blurt out WHAT?! when they don't hear something, especially when they interrupt the other person mid-sentence

Go fucking die if you do this, it's not difficult to just say "pardon?" or something instead
>>
>exaggerated yawning or sighing
>moaning about the weather or otherwise involving it in small talk
>people who don't have an indoor voice
>brummie or essex accents
>people who have to spit out their toothpaste with the force and velocity of a fighter jet
I need a fucking lie-down just reading this thread
>>
File: HABEEB_IT.jpg (74 KB, 512x407) Image search: [Google]
HABEEB_IT.jpg
74 KB, 512x407
>>27288792
>Cali
>Prolly
>the gf
>the wife
>>
Idiots whose entire existence revolves around sex.

>chicks dig it (whatever "it" is)
Good for you acting like you're on a stage 24/7, retard
>>
>>27291526
>>27291643
You're only walking too fast if you're breathless while doing it.
You should always walk with purpose for two reasons:
>Thieves such as pickpockets always target the slow movers
>Getting the blood flowing when walking aids in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>27289097
Israeli accents are ME-NA, Slavic, or New york Jew. There's not much of a singular accent. I don't like Jewish diaspora but I do like most Israelis.

>>27288792
When people make guttural noises when whispering. That "puh thuh chuh pth pth pth" sound you hear whn two people whisper. A child speaking in German or Swedish is the worst about it, as I've seen. I just really want to hit them.
>>
File: stallet.jpg (164 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
stallet.jpg
164 KB, 620x350
Those fucking long ass ISIS beards everyone is wearing now
>>
File: 1458496646116.png (616 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1458496646116.png
616 KB, 1280x722
>friend gets pissed off when I become FB with his ex.
Dude, you broke up with her half a year ago. I always make sure to give it several months before I even talk to her just to give a friend time to move on.
>>
>>27290647
It's just French Touch house music with anime retrofuture videos accompanying it. It's nothing that hasn't been there since the early 90's but no, now it's cool.
>>
Spanish (or wherever the fuck they're from) retards that can't learn english and constantly keep flooding everything

>Jajajajajjajjajaj xDDDDD
>el si senor jajajaj mia don jajajajajj xDD
>>
File: 1455453348818.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455453348818.png
440 KB, 633x758
>friends who copy my notes word for word, highlight for highlight during lecture and ask what the symbols, words I've scribbled are

IT'S OBVIOUS IF YOU PAY ATTENTION DURING CLASS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>people in college classes who disrupt class or don't pay attention
Just fucking drop out if you're not going to take this shit seriously. Stop wasting your parents' money and everyone elses' time you fucking leeches.
>>
>>27293109
That goes for a lot of stuff nowadays. Suddenly comics and vidya is cool although those were things only losers cared about ~15 years ago.
>>
>asked the person how are they
>o i'm doing fine
>just fine...
>>
>fucking mexican bitches working drive-throughs who just give me my food and slam the window in my face without saying anything
>fucking brotruck drivers in general
>>
>>27291018
>people who think the word nigger means black
It does you retarded nig.
>>
>>27294206
No, the word means an ignorant person you nigger.
>>
File: Capture.png (5 KB, 619x219) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5 KB, 619x219
>>27294351
That was just a comedic routine by Chris Rock, the word existed before that and it didn't change its meaning.
>>
>>27294417
>the word existed before that
I never said it didn't. I grew up with the idea that nigger meant an ignorant person because I read that in a merriam webster's dictionary. Hell if I didn't have some bullshit paper on abortion due in 2 hours I'd rummage around the guest room looking for it. Never even knew until I turned 16 or so that it could be racist because the only black kids I were around acted like white kids instead of little gangsters spouting nigga every sentence.
You have that routine? I'd like to see it
>>
>>27294859
The word nigger comes from the spanish/portugues word "negro" which means black.
>>
>>27294982
>People not putting their shopping carts in the collection area and leaving them in parking spots.

Lazy fucks
>>
>Defending pirating

There is no defense, ya dumb shit
>>
>>27293250
Simply tell them to pay attention and then feel smug about it.
>>
>>27288792
> when people talk about their sex lives and nothing else
> this whole fucking meme culture on normiebook
> teenage girls in general
> when people always try to talk to me when I'm walking by
> shitty youtubers that everyone thinks are gold (filthy frank, H3H3, etc)
> kids who play mine craft and use words like GG, that's OP, etc
> Belgian accents
> people who claim to be loners when they have a shit load of friends
> Pokemon lovers
> mosh pits at metal shows. It's just a circle jerk of autism
> Stoners in general
>>
>>27288792
Fucking lip smackers. I've gone into full blown autism rages because of it before. I'm normally fine in terms of being autismal, but if someone smacks their lips I'll immediately ask them politely to stop, and then when they continue I'll usaully just start fucking shouting. I actually can't stand it. It's fucking rude and disgusting and just a horrible noise. My brother does it all the fucking time despite being thought basic manners like not fucking slurping soup or belcing into peoples faces, and if I ask him nicely to stop, my mother will say that he can eat whatever way he likes. One day I'll probably end up murdering a lip smacker
>>
>>27290537
>mouths hanging open
Holy fuck, why do people do this
>>
>>27291127
>>27291018
you know > is used to quote in emails and french(?) newspapers
>>
>>27291217
>groups that walk in a line perpendicular to the path, taking up the whole path, forcing you to get off of the path to go around them

Honestly when people do this I just autisitcally plow through them

there are benefits to being a bigguy4them ;^)
>>
>People who work in retail who are superficially happy and talkative.

I mean come on, i've worked a bunch of shitty jobs, I know you don't like stocking shelves.
>>
>>27295515
*smacks lips*
HOL UP
*smacks lips again, causing a quiet echo*
YOU BE SAYIN
*smacks lips again, causing the glass panes to shake*
DAT I CAINT SMACK MUH LIPS?
*continues to smack lips, causing the floor to tremble*
CUZ THAT'S RACIS
*smacks lips intensely, causing tectonic shift in Japan*
>>
>"""Voyeur"""
>All the actors look into the camera
>Cameras situated in places that they would be easily noticeable

Like, actual voyeur is messed up and illegal, but when you make knockoff brand stuff, the least you could do is make it look kinda real.
>>
>>27288792
>genderfluid, trans, demi, poly any other fucking crap like this.
>Being undervalued
This and people with autism that can't keep quiet about their condition..
>>
>>27295249
>was going to post
>see this
My man
>>
>>27295939
Trying to find something in the tiny gap between "obviously fake" and "obviously illegal" is stupidly difficult. I wish I had a better fetish.
>>
Children
There's nothing in this world that drills my fucking head more than kids.
I hate their cries, they're disgusting and annoying in general. Even the ones hitting their teens make me mad.
Even if someday a woman wants to share her life with me I'll lose her anyway, someday her instincts will kick in and desire to be a mother.
I'm not up to that shit.
>>
I can't fucking stand old people, kids, or christcucks
>>
>>27296290
Glad to see there are people who feel the same way I do.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.