[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he share the same tube of toothpaste with the rest of his family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
>he share the same tube of toothpaste with the rest of his family
>>
It really isn't.

Although I live with a roommate and we have our own toothpaste, it's not an issue if you don't brush your toothbrush against the opening. And why would you, sharing or not?
>>
>>27289003
>it's not an issue if you don't brush your toothbrush against the opening

How do you apply toothpaste then?
>>
>>27289134
Lmfao....

what...? Do I need to make a video for this?

Dude, you place the toothpaste higher than the brush, with the opening facing downward. You squeeze enough for it to fall out onto the brush, but close it in such a manner and time that it doesn't overpour. It's less fluid than water, so this isn't difficult to do.
>>
>>27288778
Better than not brushing you teeth imo
>>
>>27289344
>manner and time

Senpai why are you putting toothpaste on your toothbrush like you're defusing a bomb or something, just get your own and rub your dick on it if you want to.
>>
The fuck, we all share the same tube here. Normal thing.
>>
>>27289833
Do you also share the same drinking cup?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.