[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck voting this is too crazy. I didn't vote last election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 500x334
Fuck voting this is too crazy. I didn't vote last election either. I've only voted for Obama the first time around.
>>
alright cool
>>
>>27288183

I would vote O'Malley why does the democratic reps suck this year?
>>
>>27288135

May I suggest that instead of not voting, you fuck with people by voting for all the crazy ultra left/right wing parties? Just pick them at random.
>>
>>27288403

My vote is worth more than that. Donald trump has no qualifications and people are frothing at the mouth over Bernie Sanders.

Maybe Romney will run with what's his face. Other nations won't ever take America seriously if we pick a president that's actually a rich businessman and not a politician.

I guess I'm a Bernie guy as default but I know next to nothing about him.

I like what trump says but anybody can run their mouth and not deliver, experience is what matters.
>>
>>27288595
>Other nations won't ever take America seriously if we pick a president that's actually a rich businessman and not a politician.
Why is it a bad thing to pick a businessman? A businessman is perfect for the job of reducing the national debt and convincing companies to stop leaving the country so they don't have to pay tax. Running big corporations is not so different from running countries.
>>
>>27288595
Bernie has next to no expierence and all the bills he passed were renaming post offices in his home state.

Trump will get his wall done for sure and probably deport a few million spics. The rest doesn't matter. that can be done in all the presidencies after him.
If someone doesn't stop immigration and build a wall, Republicans will be unlectable. Hispanics, no matter how long they've been in the country, vote 70% Democrat. If you keep allowing immigration, only Democrats will win and all the current Republicans will be unelectable.

If you want a SJW dystopia where hate speech laws would jail half the people on this site, vote Bernie.
If you want to be able to vote for serious candidates in the future, vote Trump.
>>
>>27288641
>>27288688

I guess that's true. People are so hostile over this whole election.
>>
File: image_0.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>>27288135
>voting
>believing the US president is actually in control of anything
Never voted and never will. Its all a ruse cruise.

Even if it wasn't, youre up against a mass of retards informed by media that does not hold your best interests in mind, but instead their own. You can't possibly believe anything you see or hear from these outlets, and any dissenting opinions are squashed.

There is a 0% chance of people as a whole making an informed decision. There is no winning move, but the closest is just not to play.
>>
I feel like I'm voting against my self interests by voting for Trump. But at the same time I don't want white people to become a minority in America.
>>
File: 1776_get.jpg (64 KB, 1865x113) Image search: [Google]
1776_get.jpg
64 KB, 1865x113
>>27288595

Remind me again why we should give a fuck what other nations think?

Of course the rest of the world doesn't like Trump. They are all either self-hating leftist cucks or assblasted shitskins.
>>
>>27288931

For foreign policy and diplomacy. A lot of power comes from having a strong and respected presence.
>>
File: Gary-Johnson.jpg (24 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnson.jpg
24 KB, 490x368
>>27288135
vote Libertarian m8
>never win, not responsible for fucked up president
>>
>>27289293

nice i like that. i feel like voting has to do more with studying me as a person than actually trying to make a difference.

and i'm right, aren't i? i got nothing against voting and giving my consent for rule to the nation, i just don't feel like voting for either trump or bernie.

they're just old.
>>
>>27289407

Thats fine. Presidential elections are a meme anyway. True democracy is about grass roots movements and local elections.
>>
>>27288919
your youngest generation is already minority white, you should be a lot angrier than you are
>>
>>27289560

i'm not white. i grew up with white people. the good the bad and the ugly, and i realize that white people are a package deal and i don't want them to become the minority.
>>
>>27289595
That's admirable then
You should be looking in the interest of your own people too, though.
>>
>>27289560
>immigration act of 1965
Fucked us over by eliminating mandates on specific nations' immigrants

All we need to do is set a floor on how many can legally come here each year and abolish the anchor babies. Also encourage immigration from Euro like we used to.

>It's not about racism, its about sustainability at this point
>>
>>27289613

my interest is living in this country though, since I'm citizen here and i don't think i can cut it back "home".
>>
>>27289729
I wasn't sure what generation immigrant you are, I assumed you're black and I meant within the US.
Blacks have a right to be in the US and they can look after eachother.
>>
>>27288595

>I guess I'm a Bernie guy as default but I know next to nothing about him.

You're what's wrong with voters. You know next to nothing about him but support him. Why? You don't know his policies, you don't know his agenda, likely all you know is from memes and normiebook. This is every 20 something voter out there today, they go for a candidate "just cuz" and latch themselves onto a single policy they hold and base their support 100% off it.
>>
>>27289805

yeah. that's why i don't want to vote at all.

>>27289763

ya my family are immigrants.
>>
>>27289836
You should definitely be voting Trump if he makes it to the Republican nomination then.
His policies that matter are clear and I'm pretty sure you don't need to look into them to know what they already mean.

The Democratic alternatives are either Hillary or Bernie and both of those are shit options.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.