[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YGO thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: rda.jpg (94 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
rda.jpg
94 KB, 544x544
I'm gonna need all robots that play yugioh to post in this thread right the fuck now.
>>
>>27288096
I remember when Recommended Daily Allowance was a good card.
>>
How much do the cards cost?
>>
File: CrushCardVirus-PGL2-EN-GUR-1E.png (359 KB, 308x450) Image search: [Google]
CrushCardVirus-PGL2-EN-GUR-1E.png
359 KB, 308x450
>>27288268
Read up on this
>http://yugiohprices.com/top_100?rarity=all&meta_relevant=false
>>27288203
Scarlight from the new anime is way better IMO.
>>
>>27288337
I have 2 pack2 of them that are really old, like from 2000-2003. How much do you think I could sell them for?
>>
>>27288373
Depends on what kind of set it is I suppose.
>>
>>27288096
Do you play the OCG or TCG?
>>
>>27288468
I do not play this game IRL and only on YGOpro occasionally (I fucking suck ass though.) OCG is superior I believe because the TCG is fucked for multiple reasons like making that XYZ Lightsworn a prize card.
>>
>>27288524
TCG is bad because it is the 4kids version of the game.
>>
Wicked Eraser was my favorite card.

I also used Allure Queen cause waifu
>>
>>27288559
Yes it is true 4kid's handling of the anime is quite lackluster but the actual TCG game suffers from having a pretty crappy meta and dumb decisions by the people in charge. Granted, the OCG meta is considered better but it's broken in it's own way too. YGO itself is very fun but Konami is on crack.
>>
What is ygo and is there a video game version?
>>
>>27288524
>not wanting BA
>>
Stopped playing YGO since the entire devolved into who breaks first. Games last 2-4 turns, all the meta decks can easily deal 10k damage in a single turn while maintaining advantage, key meta cards continue to be absurdly expensive, practically zero interaction with your opponent, etc. Hell, more than half the time if you go second you don't even get to play the game because your opponent has a fucking wall of negation to rape your asshole a new one.
>>
>>27288936
I understand what you mean. Pendulums opened up a new door towards abusable strategies and OTKs. Even before Pendulums, the game had to keep on making stronger cards to beat the old ones just to keep the game alive. XYZ rank 4 toolbox is way too good even if you get out that powerful boss monster. For example, look at this new card which can nuke the field once per turn and negate a battle trap for 500 ATK boost. Even this thing dies to Castel or 101 which is made by simply having 2 lv4 monsters on your field while this card requires 2 tuners and it's arguably weaker overall.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.