[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get alcohol under the age of 21 in the states?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457545173619.png (109 KB, 868x746) Image search: [Google]
1457545173619.png
109 KB, 868x746
How to get alcohol under the age of 21 in the states?
>>
Fake ID you faggot
>>
buy yeast, buy sugar, buy a big bottle, buy a balloon.

Step 1. Put yeast and sugar with water in bottle.

Step 2. Put baloon in bottle.

Step 3. Pick a little hole in Baloon

Step 4. Wait 2 weeks.

Step 5. You have alcohol (13-20%)
>>
>>27288091
*on bottle
>>
Call up a pizza place, make an order and ask if the driver's there and if you can talk to him. Tell him there's an extra 20 in it for him if he brings you some 40s (or whatever else you want).
>>
>>27288032
wait long enough
>>
>>27288091
Buying alcohol underage is illegal, but you can buy everything you need to brew alcohol with no ID.

Just do some science you faggot. It's fun and you get booze. You can easily brew 5 gallons for around $120 first time set up, cheaper after you get everything you need.
>>
>>27288091
Did this for about a year in high school. Sugar and yeast works, adding raisin juice (squeeze raisins in hot water) helps speed it up. I used apple juice instead water: ~3.5L apple juice + 2 cups of sugar + 1 packet of fleschmann's yeast. It's ready to get you drunk in a week. Don't need a balloon, just unscrew the cap so air can get out and cover it with a plastic bag+elastic band.

It's better to get a new pasturized bottle of juice (no preservatives non refridgerated) and use that as it will be sterile instead of reusing old bottles and shit and risking failure. It's gross but it's cheap and gets you extremely wasted
>>
Everyone who has posted so far is literally fucking retarded, senpai.

Here's what you do:
1. Go to strip club (most only require you are 18)
2. Find drunk bum at club
3. Give him 30 dollars to buy you 20 dollars worth of booze and beer.

great, that's it.
>>
I cant get over you need to be 21 to buy booze. I mean damn that is so pathetic.
Guess you have a birthday to look forward too though
>>
>>27288032

Just find someone 21 or older, give them money and have you buy it. Try not to look like you're working with the police when you do this.
>>
>>27288427
This
Brit here who has bought beer by himself since I was 18
>>
You can order a fake ID pretty easily on r/fakeid. I used IDgod, the stealth packaging was legit, wouldve fooled my mom.
>>
>>27288188
This. Or go wait outside the liquor store and ask someone depending on where you live. Or just try buying at a few different places if you don't look like a little boi.
>>
File: 45264.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
45264.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>old enough to buy alcohol
>never been drunk

feels good to be a true autistic neet and not some failed normie wagecuck. if you need alcohol to cope with your lack of a social life then you aren't a robot, you're a cyborg at best but probably just a failed normie. i am content in being alone. i dont require your poor feeble attempts of self-medication nor can i relate to them.
>>
>>27288032
>buy grape juice
>open bottle
>pour in 2 packets of bread yeast
>put a balloon over the neck of the bottle with a small hole in the top
>forget about it for a while

when the balloon is no longer inflated, you have wine. Make sure to have a bunch of these going at once, and for god's sake don't hide them in your house where mummy can find them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.