[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's actually wrong with killing animals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What's actually wrong with killing animals?
>>
There's nothing wrong with killing animals.
>>
It makes them feel bad and we don't know what happens after death
That's it
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 1280x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 1280x697
Nothing, but killing for the sake of killing will get you punished 1000000000 fold in the void.
>>
Why do you want to kill anything? Serious question
>>
Everything you sick fuck
I might kill you and ask myself what could actually be wrong with it
>>
>>27287605
Nothing inherently, but dogs and humans have been side by side for thousands of years, and they will show you loyalty like no other animal. If you would betray their ancient trust, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>27287605
Nothing, just like killing humans. :)

No, but seriously. If you kill animals just for the sake of killing then you're mentally deranged.
>>
>>27287674
>The fact that the human being can have the representation "I" raises him infinitely above all the other beings on earth. By this he is a person.... that is, a being altogether different in rank and dignity from things, such as irrational animals, with which one may deal and dispose at one's discretion
There's nothing wrong with killing an animal even torturing one for fun is fine desu.

>>27287701
Why let outdated history hold you back?
>they will show you loyalty like no other animal
>betray their ancient trust
You're really romanticizing dogs kek.
A dog is loyal to what feeds it, if it's so easily won can it even be called loyalty?
>>
animals are not capable of having an interest / being invested in their own future so there is nothing morally wrong with killing one if it does not suffer in the process
>>
>>27287605
There is nothing inherently wrong about killing or doing anything whatsoever, since objective morality does not and cannot exist.
>>
>>27287655
i don't know

>>27287674
humans > animals. animals don't matter, humans do.

>>27287743
i guess so

>>27287867
go back to philosophy 101
>>
>>27287605
Well life has this immense arbitrary value, that it's good to live no matter what, and you should always try to live (hence why most are against suicide). We don't know what's beyond death, and that scares many, thus they want to maximize their lives, what they know. So is killing objectively bad? No, but due to the world's feeling of life, killing of any sort without reason is considered unacceptable well, depends on what you kill
>>
>>27287605
Nothing wrong with killing animals, but relishing in the pain of an animal or unnecessarily dragging out it's death are the initial signs of a psychopath, so it's easier to catch them early when they're beating animals before they're beating humans.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.