[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wizardchan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 22
File: wizardchan.png (14 KB, 640x190) Image search: [Google]
wizardchan.png
14 KB, 640x190
Friends,

I would like to go and help some wizards on their chan, but I've just read the rules and I'm having issues finding a way to help them without breaking their rules.

I know some of you here also go there.

What would happen if I went there with the purpose of helping?

How many of you are wizards?

My idea was to get them to visit here on occasions, so I get more freedom to help.

Advise me, I'm not one of you but I post here regularly.
>>
help threads are obnoxious. the problem for most people is that they are depressed. new clothes, a fresh haircut, and putting themselves out there wont fix their problem. youre not welcome here, and youre especially not welcome there
>>
>>27287392
>new clothes, a fresh haircut, and putting themselves out there wont fix their problem.

You'd be surprised how far this stupid stuff goes, actually. Remember, these are guys who think having a girlfriend would change everything.

>>27287392
>youre not welcome here, and youre especially not welcome there

I am, actually. Here, at any rate.
>>
>>27287346
They don't want your help. They want a place where they're not reminded of women or what losers they are. They go there to escape those facts, not to embrace them. Let them have their own safe space.
>>
File: 1456512682138.jpg (69 KB, 842x737) Image search: [Google]
1456512682138.jpg
69 KB, 842x737
>>27287346
>mfw this is what normies do to us!
>>
File: 65089323.jpg (151 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
65089323.jpg
151 KB, 500x344
>>27287506

I know, but these are the people who need the most help. I can't just stand there and wait for them to die.

>There's still good in them, I am sure.
>>
>>27287556

I am not a normie, friend. That's why I want to help. Normies don't give a fuck and can't possibly understand.
>>
>>27287346
now what help can you offer them exactly?
>>
>>27287618

The same as I can offer you here, depending on your neurology.

At the very least, I can show them somebody cares.
>>
File: 1455282788929.jpg (436 KB, 1548x1468) Image search: [Google]
1455282788929.jpg
436 KB, 1548x1468
>>27287567
>>27287346

Sure, just tell them all to just BEEEEEE.

You sound like a selfrighteous faggot. You are not even welcome here. Get away REEEEEE
>>
>>27287567
They don't want your help, they go there to escape people like YOU. That's why they have their own website, dumbass.
>>
>>27287346
Fuck you, and those fat basement dwellers.

Give them a message from me:

KILL YOURSELVES.
>>
File: 1458157509234.jpg (46 KB, 960x745) Image search: [Google]
1458157509234.jpg
46 KB, 960x745
>>27287567

>star wars meme
>being this out of touch with the board community
>>
Just please leave us alone, help people here not there, it's the only place where we can go to avoid help threads, they have merit and are good for improvement but the reason they're there and not here is because they're actively deciding to avoid it, they just want a quiet space to decompress from shitty day to day life.

I think you have good intentions but going there and trying to help them would be like having people walk into your house or private space when you're just trying to get away from it all. I lurk there, I used to post there but I lost my wizard status, I was even a moderator for a while, just please don't go there and let them be, it's the only quiet space left.
>>
The rules are there because they don't want help.
>>
>>27287567
They will seek out help. If they wanted help they would not go to wizchan in the first place.
>>
They don't want help. Leave them be asshat.
>>
>>27287700
>They don't want your help, they go there to escape people like YOU.

I doubt they often had to escape people who wanted to help them,

>>27287746

Not going the same way doesn't mean being out of touch. Telling fat cunts to lose weight doesn't mean you're out of touch with them so much as you know them too well.
>>
>>27287506
>disregard the fact that "safe places" only force people to dwell in their mental illness even more
>>
>>27287764

I understand. For some of them, I do believe I can help them much more than they can realise, magic powers notwithstanding. Not trying would be a crime.

That said, I can't help much if I start against the grain directly.

What would you do if you wanted to help them?
>>
>>27287653
>depending on your neurology

some men are just broken and fundamentally dont mesh well with the current iteration of society
I will most likely never be viewed as a productive member of society
I will never meet the level of happiness or satisfaction others claim as a right
and frankly I dont care much whether someone else cares
there is no help

and from what I have gathered the users of wizchan share such views and feel more better being left alone on their site
>>
>>27287837
>I doubt they often had to escape people who wanted to help them
There's a reason they aren't on 4chad. They don't want to deal with normies like you.
>>
>>27287831

I heard that often.

People who refuse help often do so as a test, consciously or not, to make sure that, should anyone really want to help, they have to be stubborn as fuck, as a proof that they won't give up if they begin.

>>27287842

This.

You can see it here already. Any step towards improvement is like "YOU'RE CHAD THUNDERCOCK NORMIE FAGGOT", just like black people calling other blacks "white" because they use grammar normally.
>>
>>27287875
>some men are just broken and fundamentally dont mesh well with the current iteration of society

And many aren't actually broken but wired differently and experience things differently.

If you don't fit Asperger's, I may perhaps help you.
>>
Well, I'm a wizard. I have to confess, I'm sort of curious as to what sort of assistance you think you could provide.

However, before you answer, I should probably remind you of something. "Wizard" is not synonymous with "male virgin". Consider that very carefully.

The typical kind of advice thrown around for male virgins is the typical "work out" or "be more social" or what have you. For younger virgins, this may have some relevance.

However, a wizard is a man who remains a virgin at a statistically improbably age. There is something especially unattractive about a man who is a wizard, something almost preternaturally so. He isn't merely a guy who has poor luck with women. He is an aberration, both statistically and naturally.

Most men never become wizards because the staggering majority of men have sex before that time. That includes the fat ones, the awkward ones, the ugly ones, the shy ones and so on.

The wizards are a very special case. Not special in a good way, of course. Special in the way monsters and disasters are special.

Now, what do you feel you can offer to that very unique calamity? Because extraordinary sickness requires extraordinary medicine, if not a miracle.

Can you work miracles? Is your white magic any rival for the sorcery of men like me?
>>
>>27287346
Please leave them alone and don't try to help them. Most of them are so far gone that they are literally beyond help, and the belief that it's not their fault and that the cards were stacked against them from the very beginning is the only thing keeping them from killing themselves.

Plus, most people kill themselves not at the worst troughs of their depression, they do it when they start to get better and then have a setback. You give hope to someone who had resigned themselves to their fate and it can literally kill them when it's extinguished.
>>
File: 22335455655.jpg (84 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
22335455655.jpg
84 KB, 640x360
>>27287873

What are you gonna tell them? Lose weight, get fit, start going to gym... be urself... or some original retarded shit? We, and probably they too, had heard similar shitty advice for 1000 times.
>>
>>27287346
Stop flooding wizardchan with retarded teenagers.
>>
>>27287346
im a wizard
and i dont care
>>
>>27287953

To put it simply, I have knowledge very few people have about a condition that is often confused with everything else, and through some personal exchange, I can help people who are thus afflicted (although it's not all negative, in most cases, it's perceived as mostly negative but there's a lot of good too).

Whether one is a young/old virgin is irrelevant. That situation is only a consequence of everything else. It doesn't matter in the end.

And no, my help wouldn't be getting social or working out. That's another sort of help, but it comes after.
>>
File: 1452182959190.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
1452182959190.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>27287556
ahh so close...

>>27287346
fuck off
>>
>>27287967

None of that. Ideally, I'd try people fitting the profile I can save, and work from there on.
>>
>>27288047
>To put it simply, I have knowledge very few people have about a condition that is often confused with everything else

Really. That's quite impressive. I have to admit, you've piqued my interest. Well, elaborate. I can pretty much guarantee I'm the only wizard in this thread. So you have an audience with one. Go ahead. However...

>Whether one is a young/old virgin is irrelevant

This gives me pause. The whole point of the wizard meme is that the old virgin is extraordinary, and there must be extraordinary reasons for one to be a virgin past a certain age. So it is actually quite relevant.

However, I'll let that one slide. Go ahead. What do you have to offer? The first wizard you've probably ever communicated with is waiting for your wisdom.
>>
>>27287927
I have been diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder
I really dont see what can be helped
maybe its a learned perception or behavior but its basically been this way for as long as I can remember and the idea of helping me is roughly equivalent to killing the basis of myself that's all I've known for my entire life
>>
>What would happen if I went there with the purpose of helping?
Ugh, normalfolk. What shits me the most is that the reason normies have this belief they can help people is because they are white and they have been raised to believe that only non-white people experience institutionalized forms of abuse and neglect at the hands of modern society.

Sorry, but you would have better chance of reforming black murderers and thieves than you would wizards who have suffered a lifetime of dehumanization.
>>
>>27288146
>Really. That's quite impressive. I have to admit, you've piqued my interest. Well, elaborate. I can pretty much guarantee I'm the only wizard in this thread. So you have an audience with one. Go ahead. However...

I know you are unlikely to believe me, but I know what I'm speaking of. I have both theoretical and practical experience in the area.

If you're really curious, I could look into your case and see if there's something to do there.

>This gives me pause. The whole point of the wizard meme is that the old virgin is extraordinary, and there must be extraordinary reasons for one to be a virgin past a certain age. So it is actually quite relevant.

My point is that the specific neurology isn't related to whether someone has sexed up some bitch or not. It doesn't change with that, unlike a wizard's status, which is basically a damn meme. In that sense, it is irrelevant.

>. What do you have to offer? The first wizard you've probably ever communicated with is waiting for your wisdom.

I went to Wizardchan before and got permabanned within 5 minutes.

If you're serious about giving this a try, though, I'm interested too, but not if you're in it just to shit on it anyway. If you're not the profile I look for, you will most likely not consider it at all. We shall see.
>>
>>27288152
>I have been diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder

So have I and it was utter bullshit. Do you think it fits the bill?

> the idea of helping me is roughly equivalent to killing the basis of myself that's all I've known for my entire life

We'll see. First, does that diagnosis ACTUALLY fit the bill?
>>
>>27288162
>Ugh, normalfolk. What shits me the most is that the reason normies have this belief they can help people is because they are white and they have been raised to believe that only non-white people experience institutionalized forms of abuse and neglect at the hands of modern society.

What... First, calling me a normie is a huge mistake. You talk like a normie yourself because you assume shit you could never possibly know. What gives, man?

And no, what I'm on about has nothing to do with race or culture. I also hate the way these white people treat others like children without realising how insulting this is.
>>
Questions for the Witch King:

1. do you like speaking on the phone? if not, elaborate

2. cite something that set you apart as a child
>>
>>27288251
>If you're serious about giving this a try, though, I'm interested too, but not if you're in it just to shit on it anyway. If you're not the profile I look for, you will most likely not consider it at all. We shall see.

Well, I'm a very open-minded individual. I don't dismiss anything a priori. However, I feel you're being a little coy. Just a little evasive when it comes to the nature of this knowledge. That does not inspire me with confidence. I'm getting slightly suspicious that I can smell the acrid scent of smoke...and see the glitter of some mirrors.

So, describe this "profile" of yours and we'll see to what extent I conform to it. No need for evasion. Lay it all out. Let's see what you can do.
>>
>>27288308
If these weren't white wizards you were dealing with but rather poor starving Africans, do you really believe you could help them?
>>
>>27288353
>do you like speaking on the phone? if not, elaborate

Sure do. My only friend lives a great deal of distance away. I spend hours a week talking with him.

>cite something that set you apart as a child

I honestly can't think of anything. My childhood was quite unremarkable.
>>
>>27287346
You misunderstand the very concept of wizardchan. They don't want your help. Those who do are here on /r9k/. Even if that's obviously not always the case, technically the incels are here and the volcels go there. I guess a lot of users go there when they feel fine with their situation and here when they're not.

In any case, you will get banned. Try to respect online communities, anon.
>>
>>27288364
>However, I feel you're being a little coy.

OK, I understand now.

>Just a little evasive when it comes to the nature of this knowledge.

I can't do otherwise right now. If I just dumped it all now, you'd laugh and call it a day, preventing further chances to convince you. I literally cannot do that.

>>27288364
>So, describe this "profile" of yours and we'll see to what extent I conform to it. No need for evasion. Lay it all out. Let's see what you can do.

I started doing it with the questions, but laying it all out would mean merely using some shit misnomer label that does justice to nothing.

Might as well go on with the questions and I'll tell you if there's potential.

3. do you have problems? which?
>>
>>27288275
sure enough much of it is bull and the second part was admittedly somewhat dramatic but what is real is the general anhedonia and other dulled emotions
I have tried two different ssris and tried a benzo and a antipsychotic before and none helped
>>
>>27288372
>If these weren't white wizards you were dealing with but rather poor starving Africans, do you really believe you could help them?

Starvation isn't the problem I offer to help with. I donate to a number of charities already. That said, what I can help with can also happen to Africans.
>>
>>27288415

Do you enjoy watching movies and reading novels?
>>
>>27288496
>Starvation isn't the problem I offer to help with.
Well wizards are starving, they've starved for so long they have learnt to overcome the desire for food.
>>
>>27288464
>do you have problems? which?

Everyone has problems. I don't especially like my job, but very few people do.

Let's see. I have a drinking problem. It's been a long while since I've spent a full 24 hours without getting drunk. But you know, that's the wizard life. You have to cope with the pain somehow.

Just two off the top of my head.

>I can't do otherwise right now. If I just dumped it all now, you'd laugh and call it a day, preventing further chances to convince you. I literally cannot do that.

Yes, you literally can. If what you say has any merit, it will be recognizable. Your evasion is making me far more skeptical than any sort of overt claim ever could.
>>
>>27288426
>You misunderstand the very concept of wizardchan. They don't want your help.

I understand that very well, that's why I asked your advice.

>Those who do are here on /r9k/.

Not always, but more, I suppose.

I guess they're only volcels because they'd rather think they don't want pussay to save face.

>In any case, you will get banned. Try to respect online communities, anon.

Oh come on with your bullshit. I won't get banned. I'm there already and doing fine, there's just nothing much I can do for now. Wanting to help people is not disrespecting them.

Where I come from, a whole nation of timid wizards, you can choke to death on the train and people would be too embarassed to ask you if you need help and would sooner pretend they don't see you're dying than to offer help, out of shame for interupting you.
>>
>>27288519
>Do you enjoy watching movies and reading novels?

I enjoy both. I don't read as much as I used to, which is a shame. It's a common lament, of course.
>>
>>27288482

OK. You can answer the same questions I asked to the Witch King here:

>how do you feel about the phone
>what set you apart from other kids
>what are your actual problems

Your profile sounds promising for now, I may be able to help.
>>
>>27288561
>It's been a long while since I've spent a full 24 hours without getting drunk. But you know, that's the wizard life.

I had no idea that was part of the deal.

How do you feel about having to call some company for a problem, and phone with strangers in general?

>Yes, you literally can. If what you say has any merit, it will be recognizable. Your evasion is making me far more skeptical than any sort of overt claim ever could.

I can, but you will most likely not consider it well enough for it to work, should it be your case, which, for now, doesn't seem to be it. Nothing is set in stone for now.
>>
>>27288658
>I had no idea that was part of the deal.

Ah, another red flag. You don't know very much about my kind, do you?

Substance abuse is very common among uncommon men like me.

>How do you feel about having to call some company for a problem, and phone with strangers in general?

I have no problem with it. By virtue of what I do for a living, I have to do this sort of thing all the time.

>I can, but you will most likely not consider it well enough for it to work, should it be your case, which, for now, doesn't seem to be it.

I'm answering your questions, aren't I? Isn't this enough of a gesture of good faith?
>>
>>27288745
>Ah, another red flag. You don't know very much about my kind, do you?

How is that a red flag? I literally opened this thread asking you guys to educate me about wizards, I even said I wasn't "one of you", while talking to /r9k/.

How the fuck can that be a red flag? I told you so from the beginning. It's the reason this thread exists.

>among uncommon men like me.

Tell me what is uncommon about you, because, so far, you haven't told me anything uncommon.

>I'm answering your questions, aren't I? Isn't this enough of a gesture of good faith?

This isn't about good faith, I don't know why you'd think otherwise. So far, you don't fit the profile, but this isn't conclusive. The problem being that if you don't fit the profile, you are very, very unlikely to believe any of it. That's all.

>what's uncommon about you
>how are you different from other people, both now and in childhood and teenage years
>>
>>27288745
>Isn't this enough of a gesture of good faith?

Just to be clear, I don't doubt your good faith, I just know you doubt mine, and I know I can't blame you for it. I'm sorry if I came across as other than I intended.
>>
>>27288616
>>how do you feel about the phone
eh i've always disliked talking on phones even more than in person by im not at all sure why
>>what set you apart from other kids
I used to imagine I was more savvy than the other kids but that's probably bias.
really I was pretty average in most ways except that I really didnt have any good friends, dont get me wrong I wasnt a sperg and was moderately well liked by most but I just never took the steps to making any particular friends
>>what are your actual problems
still live with my parents and no job
really I would much rather off myself than drudge though the types of jobs I could land
>>
>>27288806
>How is that a red flag? I literally opened this thread asking you guys to educate me about wizards, I even said I wasn't "one of you", while talking to /r9k/.

It's a red flag because you feel you have a solution to a problem that you have no knowledge about. Why do you need to be educated about wizards? You know enough, you claim to remedy their condition.

>How the fuck can that be a red flag?

Now, now, no need for hostility.

>Tell me what is uncommon about you, because, so far, you haven't told me anything uncommon.

I'm a 36 year old virgin. Is this not uncommon enough for you?

>So far, you don't fit the profile, but this isn't conclusive. The problem being that if you don't fit the profile, you are very, very unlikely to believe any of it. That's all.

I'll believe anything if there is sufficient evidence for it. I shouldn't have to fit some profile for something to be true.

>how are you different from other people, both now and in childhood and teenage years

Everyone is different in some fashion. Different with respect to what?
>>
>>27288881
>eh i've always disliked talking on phones even more than in person by im not at all sure why

I know exactly why.

>>27288881
>I used to imagine I was more savvy than the other kids but that's probably bias.

It's probably true. I also know why.

>>27288881
>I just never took the steps to making any particular friends

Probably because other kids were like monkeys to you.

---------------------

The reason you hate the phone is this: your sort takes way more input from literally everything, especially social situations, which makes it hard for you, more so than a normie, because while a normie juggles with 3 eggs, you have to juggle with ten, which makes you more awkward and makes you feel like you're worse than them, because you don't know for sure or at all that the situation is different, so is your experience. Not getting all the non-verbal input is like talking to a black-hole, normies don't mind this as much because they don't pick up as much to begin with, but you do.

This is also why social interactions in general prove more difficult.

You also live with the divided self of being unable to put together two completely opposite opinions: feel smarter than most yet get the exact opposite reflection from them and often from yourself.

You live a tragedy and don't even know it. Chances are good that I can help you if any of this speaks to your innermost self.
>>
>>27288925
>It's a red flag because you feel you have a solution to a problem that you have no knowledge about.

The problem I seek, I have knowledge about, and it CAN make people become wizards. It's not related to wizards exclusively.

>Why do you need to be educated about wizards? You know enough, you claim to remedy their condition.

Some of them who fit the profile I know about, not all of them if they fit another profile. Let's be clear.

>Now, now, no need for hostility.

I wasn't being hostile, just pissed off. Apologies.

>I'm a 36 year old virgin. Is this not uncommon enough for you?

Yes and no. Given what I look for, it isn't a parameter. I'd need to know why you are a virgin, that could help.

>I'll believe anything if there is sufficient evidence for it.

There is, and I know so from personal experience, but this would be very difficult to prove to you with just words in a short time.

> I shouldn't have to fit some profile for something to be true.

Indeed. It is true, but the thing is, unless you are either that profile, or trust me 500% like my mother would, you are very unlikely to give it much credit, and this would damage the situation of those who are. I don't want this thing to turn into Aspie 2.0 with everyone calling themselves it. It would have terrible results. You don't trust me enough to give credit to anything I say just because I say so. That's normal, but that's why I can't just dish out the beans.

>Everyone is different in some fashion. Different with respect to what?

Were you scared of solipsism at age 10 or something? Different like that.
>>
>>27287346
Fuck off

If you really want "help" people, why don't you go and do voluntary work in third world countries? Ofcourse you're not doing that because that's too much effort. Instead you want to reinforce your massive ego by ""helping"" people online who are rejected by society.
>>
>>27289145
>If you really want "help" people, why don't you go and do voluntary work in third world countries?

I spend every day of my life generating money to do just that. Stop assuming this hard.

>Ofcourse you're not doing that because that's too much effort.

I get paid like a whore to do it, you fucktard.

>Instead you want to reinforce your massive ego by ""helping"" people online who are rejected by society.

I don't care what you think about my motives as long as people get helped. Even if I had an ego the size of my massive cock, I wouldn't care even then. I want people helped and if I have to sound like an egomaniac for it, so be it. Dish on the insults and all you want. No fucks given.
>>
Is wizardchan back? Has it devolved into a bunch of autists REEEEing at eachother and calling each other normies in every single thread yet?
>>
>>27289009
>tfw it describes you

Im not that anon but your description is quite fitting
>>
>>27289113
>The problem I seek, I have knowledge about, and it CAN make people become wizards

What is the problem you're speaking of? If you continue to be evasive, I'll have no choice but to assume this is all snake oil.

>I wasn't being hostile, just pissed off. Apologies.

Apology accepted. But if you can't hold up to the scrutiny of relatively amicable guys like me, wizardchan will tear you apart.

>Yes and no. Given what I look for, it isn't a parameter. I'd need to know why you are a virgin, that could help.

Again, what are you looking for?

You need to know why I'm a virgin? Because women do not find me sexually attractive. Can your method remedy that? Because if not, you're not going to have much to offer wizardchan.

>There is, and I know so from personal experience, but this would be very difficult to prove to you with just words in a short time.

No offense, but you're beginning to sound like one of those religious fellows who knows God is real because of personal experience. That may be all well and good for the fellow with the personal experience, but it isn't very convincing to anyone outside of it.

>Were you scared of solipsism at age 10 or something? Different like that.

No, I'm afraid I wasn't afraid of solipsism at age 10...or anything different like that.
>>
>>27289289
>Im not that anon but your description is quite fitting

By all means, anon, stick around, give me an address where I can write to you.
>>
>>27287567

You're the one with the Messiah Complex, whereas they've accepted their status as unattractive outcasts and have adapted accordingly. This doesn't make them bad people, and they don't need you to bring out the "good" in them.

I have my doubts you're any """healthier""" than they are. You're probably worse off.

Anyway, some men are just a clusterfuck of genetics and experiences, and for this are discarded by society and withdraw into their own nooks and alcoves of the world. They bear no utility to the women of society or to the men higher than them in the dominance hierarchy.

Leave them be.

I'm pretty sure Dr. Jordan B. Peterson knows this shit better than you anyway;

skip to 58:50 and watch for about 9 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4071&v=t966lVrHEzo

>most men are unattractive to women
>society "doesn't give a damn" about what happens to low status men one way or another
>there is no more fundamental rejection than when a woman rejects a man
>>
>>27289009
yes I think much of that rang true
really I wouldn't say it definitely is that way but it seems as likely as any
i'm still confused as to how you imagine to help people similar to me
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
>>27289302
>What is the problem you're speaking of? If you continue to be evasive, I'll have no choice but to assume this is all snake oil.

I am sorry. I cannot do otherwise. I have explained why. I have nothing to sell, though.

> But if you can't hold up to the scrutiny of relatively amicable guys like me, wizardchan will tear you apart.

My thread there is doing fine but I can't tell them I want to help them. I'll find ways but it may not work.

>You need to know why I'm a virgin? Because women do not find me sexually attractive. Can your method remedy that? Because if not, you're not going to have much to offer wizardchan.

My method can't, but this other method can, pic related: just get fit if you want to attract ladies. It's never too late, my friend.

>No offense, but you're beginning to sound like one of those religious fellows who knows God is real because of personal experience.

I almost used that example, but what I speak of is real in a different way. It's observable and testable, however.

>No, I'm afraid I wasn't afraid of solipsism at age 10...or anything different like that.

Anything at all that appeared to be weird to other people?
>>
>>27289358

Sam Harris is a hack. His theories have been disproved by science, give it a go some day.

Unless you'd rather think you are never responsible for anything. In which case, enjoy your blue pill.
>>
File: 1440453734664.jpg (101 KB, 513x486) Image search: [Google]
1440453734664.jpg
101 KB, 513x486
>>27287346
Sounds like the rules are doing their job. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>27289309
I dont like giving contact info, I prefer the anonymity of this place.
>>
>>27289375
>i'm still confused as to how you imagine to help people similar to me

You would the same if you could.

Let's continue:

Do you experience problems talking to someone with sunglasses when their eyes are completely hidden from view?
>>
Wizchan is very different then r9k OP, they do not want to talk to you. They are easy to troll, but that is only because they are not fucking around with their rules, they are very strict.
>>
>>27289437

OK, I may have to go, but I can't let you like this.

You can make a new address at "hide my ass" hotmail and give me that.

You can't send emails with it, but you can receive them. I can write you there, and you can respond with another address if you want.
>>
>>27289489
No ever speaking to a girl.
Girls do not exist on wiz in anyway.
In dep they exist as evil, but it is not the reason for being dep.
>>
>>27289522
hob is actually as you would think, quite good because of these rules. lots of information on lots of solitary hobbies.
>>
>>27287460
>Remember, these are guys who think having a girlfriend would change everything
why do normies hate this idea so much?
having a girlfriend would actually change everything

1. You'd be more likely to go out and do things
2. You'd have proof that someone will care about you (and will potentially again in the future)
3. You'd have someone to talk to, about your problems, your dreams, your every day life, etc
4. You'd have a friend, which shouldn't need an explanation
5. You'd have a future, a reason for waking up and not wanting to kill yourself

The typical response to this would be some shit like:

"yeah, well relationships don't always work that way" or "you can't rely on a girlfriend to be all of those things"
even though that's basically the only reason people get into relationships
>>
>>27289444
somewhat
it's hard to judge the appropriate amount of eye contact without seeing their own eyes for reference
>>
>>27289491
Lets just continue here for now.

I dont remember when I last time spoke to some with sunglases, but I like wearing them, make me feel better in public
>>
OP here. I find it hard to accept that I should just let them wither away like this.

>>27289574
>why do normies hate this idea so much?
>having a girlfriend would actually change everything

First of all, I'm not a normie, second of all, I thought exactly this. Then I got a girlfriend. It's not the solution to your life, man, and if you think so, the day you get one, you will be depressed. You will be underwhelmed.

The list you made, my friend, I am more likely to fit it than an actual girlfriend. If she's a normie, she won't fit most of it. If she's not a normie, she will need your help more than you can rely on hers.

You have no idea how you mis-estimate what a girlfriend is and the gap between reality and the dream. The sooner you realise this, the better.
>>
>>27289393
>I have nothing to sell, though.

Oh, really?
>I get paid like a whore to do it, you fucktard.

>My method can't, but this other method can, pic related: just get fit if you want to attract ladies. It's never too late, my friend.

And now we're done. You have nothing substantive to say about the topic of late male virginity. You've made that abundantly clear.

I can sort of ferret out what you think you can offer. You believe some people have neurological types that prompt them to take in too much information and consequently limit them in social interactions. You feel you have some sort of cognitive behavioral method that allows people who have this tendency to "reprogram" the way they take in said information. By doing so, they'll begin to interact with people in a more normal fashion.

Here's the thing. Wizardchan is composed of men like me. Hell, I'm probably atypical for even wizardchan. I'm the extreme case.

I've given you an audience to see if you could offer something of value to men like me. You can't. You're a false prophet with a poison gospel.

You wanted to learn how to speak to the plight of wizards to shill your nonsense. I gave you the opportunity, and you failed. I'm the litmus test. I'm the actual kind of wizard you'd be speaking to (if you were lucky...most would just shout you down).

If you want to do something for wizards, spare them lies and false hope. And repent into the dust for ever having considered doing so.
>>
>>27289597
>but I like wearing them, make me feel better in public

For the same reason you'd be bothered by talking to someone with them on, which doesn't happen often. You need very specific sunglasses.

Let me think...

You judge yourself harshly even if you're new at something, and you don't think it's harsh judgement at all. You tend to think people compliment you on something to give you fake compliments, or that they're dumb as fuck to be impressed by what you've done.
>>
File: 1458208623577.jpg (38 KB, 614x507) Image search: [Google]
1458208623577.jpg
38 KB, 614x507
creeping this thread for a while now:

>OP says he has potion to cure wizardary.
>Wizards and other magic dabbling creatures enquire about said potion.
>OP keeps recipe for potion a mystery

what is the point of this thread?
>>
>>27289393
>My method can't, but this other method can, pic related: just get fit if you want to attract ladies. It's never too late, my friend.
Not the wizzie tripfriend but I was monitoring the thread until now as I lost interest. Being an ugly, diseased, 27 years old khhv who's never been fat or unhygienic or whatever, I can't take seriously anyone who distributes this type of advice since their idea of a male virgin is always some kind of archetypal fat neckbeard whose situation is entirely self inflicted. Bye, good luck for whatever it is you're trying to achieve here as long as your intentions are pure.
>>
>>27287592

>i can totally help these people because I know all these things
>not a normie

Pick one.

You're either a non virgin with plenty of real life success like having relationships, friends, social life, ect, or you're just spouting stuff. Olive heard and have no actual experience or idea what you're talking about.

Either way, you're not welcome.
>>
>>27287346
>I'm having issues finding a way to help them without breaking their rules
This should be a very clear indication to you that you are not wanted there. Stop being a self-righteous faggot and go be a normie somewhere else.
>>
>>27289648
>First of all, I'm not a normie
>Then I got a girlfriend
Whatever normie

Even though you've changed to the point where you feel that you have the right and the experience enough to tell people how they should function in society, you still claim that "your life isn't any different"

Nobody ever said that having a girlfriend would fix everything or make anyone less depressed, that's just the basic normie response because they don't want to admit that having a relationship is a necessary function because we are social creatures because if they did, they'd feel like assholes for not giving more people chances

>If she's a normie, she won't fit most of it. If she's not a normie, she will need your help more than you can rely on hers
This just shows how much of a normie you are. You refuse to abandon your position and then narrow the options of a girlfriend to "you won't like her any way, you aren't missing much"

>You have no idea how you mis-estimate what a girlfriend
And you have no idea how much you take even the simplest human romantic relationship for granted

But this whole argument is retarded because you're a fucking normie who refuses to believe people when they say "I want a girlfriend and having a girlfriend would be a good thing"
>OP here
nobody cares
>>
>>27289687
>Oh, really?

The comment about being paid like a whore means: I have a full time job where I make less than other places because it's basically part of a charity program. I still have nothing to sell.

>And now we're done.

I see lots of text after that, though.

>You have nothing substantive to say about the topic of late male virginity. You've made that abundantly clear.

I could, but that's not the topic I was on about at all.

>I can sort of ferret out what you think you can offer.

Trust me, you can't.

>You believe some people have neurological types that prompt them to take in too much information and consequently limit them in social interactions

That's only part of it, it's not the thing itself, and it's not about "believing".

>You feel you have some sort of cognitive behavioral method that allows people who have this tendency to "reprogram" the way they take in said information.

I don't. The only method I have is to know what's up.

>By doing so, they'll begin to interact with people in a more normal fashion.

No, that will never truly happen. You can end up acting like a normie amongst normies, but you will never change.

>Here's the thing. Wizardchan is composed of men like me. Hell, I'm probably atypical for even wizardchan. I'm the extreme case.

Apart from being a virgin beyond 30, I still don't see how you are so atypical, though.

>I've given you an audience to see if you could offer something of value to men like me. You can't. You're a false prophet with a poison gospel.

From what I gather, you aren't the profile I can help. That doesn't mean I'm a false prophet or that I'm making things worse for anyone. Stop the grandiose shit.

>You wanted to learn how to speak to the plight of wizards to shill your nonsense.
>shill

I generally drop anyone using that word, you get a pass, though.

> I gave you the opportunity, and you failed.

It would have taken much longer for a real test. That said, from what I saw, you don't fit (cont)
>>
>>27289808
stop putting spaces between everything you write
it's obnoxious and takes up space unnecessarily
>>
>>27289687
>I gave you the opportunity, and you failed.

More time would have been needed, but based on what you told me so far, you are correct, the help I have in mind isn't for you.

My conclusion is that all the help you need is mostly about thinking less of yourself and actually trying and risking failure.

> And repent into the dust for ever having considered doing so.

Amen.
>>
File: 1456390267290.jpg (522 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456390267290.jpg
522 KB, 1000x1000
The rules are like that to keep people like you out. There is a reason to why wizardchan was made while there was still /r9k/.
>>
>>27289698
Not bad, its quite close, but this description is not far from INTP/J type personality, which is quite common here.
>>
File: 5 years later.jpg (129 KB, 627x1186) Image search: [Google]
5 years later.jpg
129 KB, 627x1186
>>27289703

The point is for this guy to feel good about himself by "helping" others whose circumstances and experiences he doesn't know, and never could know.

He's full of shit and keeps getting BTFO by the Witch King fag. He's no more than less than the usual "just b urself" half-wit.
>>
>>27289794
>Either way, you're not welcome.

Well then...

>>27289800

Well then...
>>
>>27289830
>takes up space unnecessarily

Think about that very carefully.
>>
>>27289808
>And now we're done.
>I see lots of text after that, though.

I meant that I'm finished taking you seriously. I'm not finished with this conversation. I'm having far, far too much fun.

>From what I gather, you aren't the profile I can help. That doesn't mean I'm a false prophet or that

And faith healers can't heal anyone unless the patient has sufficient faith. At least faith healers are entertaining.

>I'm making things worse for anyone. Stop the grandiose shit.

You are the one making grandiose claims without providing evidence, not me.

You're dying in this thread, son. So I'm going to give you a chance to just lay out this method of yours.

If it's good and it has some worth to it, just spell it out. Seriously. You can still save yourself here. Just be honest. Tell us what you mean. Stop hiding behind vague hints. Be honest and up front and allow everyone to judge the merits of your theory and method.

I'll drop all of my accusations of snake oil and charlatan nonsense. Just lay it out.
>>
>>27287460
>I am, actually. Here, at any rate.
Nice implication of non-virginity.

The rules are there to prevent people like you from shitting things up with normalfag advice. Wizchan is there for people who have accepted their fate. Even if you tried to """help""" and didn't get busted by the mods (you will) it would fall on deaf ears because nobody wants to hear it.

So please, just stay here. Or better yet leave this place too and live your normalfag life in the real world.
>>
>>27289973
it makes loading this page more intensive and scrolling down the page harder
maybe you should try to comprehend not being an asshole
>>
>>27289893

The INFJ/P type is very close what I'm talking about. It need not be a "but". They probably overlap shitloads.

And yes, I believe the type I'm on about is very common in these parts.

I'm going to shut up now. I fail to see a way to help wizards against their will, or even infiltrate them in any useful way.

I give up for now. Thanks for the input, robots.
>>
wizchan is a great idea but the execution of it is just awful
>>
>>27290030
>INFJ/P
myers briggs is bullshit and doesn't actually tell you much about the person's personality
there's no actual scientific basis behind it
it's essentially a quiz in cosmo
>>
>>27287346
you would be banned instantly

seriously fuck off, no one wants your help. wizardchan is our last salvation and really the only place for virgins anymore. delete this thread and stop drawing attention to it
>>
God I hate threads here more and more here
>>
>>27290001
>I meant that I'm finished taking you seriously.

I don't think you ever started that.

> I'm not finished with this conversation. I'm having far, far too much fun.

Now I've seen your true face, you won't be having much fun anymore.

>At least faith healers are entertaining.

I'm not here to entertain you.

>You are the one making grandiose claims without providing evidence, not me.

There will never be evidence for you, unfortunately. You will never be able to relate or comprehend it. You're either born with it or you're not. Consider yourself blessed.

>You're dying in this thread, son. So I'm going to give you a chance to just lay out this method of yours.

I'm not "dying" anywhere, and you aren't that much older than me, "dad". I don't need a chance for anything here. You've wasted yours already by not listening. I explained there was no method.

>If it's good and it has some worth to it, just spell it out. Seriously. You can still save yourself here. Just be honest. Tell us what you mean. Stop hiding behind vague hints. Be honest and up front and allow everyone to judge the merits of your theory and method.

It's not a method and it'd be completely meaningless for anyone who isn't actually concerned, such as yourself.

Now you can say what you will inevitably say: "You're running away, you've been cornered, etc."

If you'd rather stop this conversation altogether, I won't have a problem with it.
>>
>>27290027
>it makes loading this page more intensive and scrolling down the page harder

Damn, I had no idea you could browse on a Game Boy.

>>27290070
>myers briggs is bullshit and doesn't actually tell you much about the person's personality

It does, actually. You haven't studied it much, friendo. Since it's based on a spectrum of various things that actually exist, it's pretty damn precise and it works out.

>>27290113
>delete this thread and stop drawing attention to it

Will do.
>>
>>27290113
>delete this thread

I tried, I can't. Post is too old.
>>
>>27290030
Why? You said you want to help us? Why cant you give some advice?
>>
>>27287346
You cannot help the man who does not want to help himself, and that is the userbase of wizardchan.
>>
>>27290184
>You haven't studied it much, friendo
Where's evidence of your studies upon the topic?
Literally any indication at all that you've taken the time to research this on a level that cannot be mimicked by the average person on the internet

>Since it's based on a spectrum of various things that actually exist
But it wasn't created by someone who had a background in psychology, it was created by someone in a background of agriculture and teaching
the Myers Briggs test is literally based off of children
It includes some of the work of Carl Jung, but he had nothing to do with actually creating it
>>
>>27290208
>Why? You said you want to help us? Why cant you give some advice?

Don't worry, I haven't given up on you here. Just not sure how to proceed for the wizards.

I'm considering starting a thread on something else, and perhaps deviating on help, but that sounds tricky as heck, and the bottom line is: if they don't want help, there's nothing I can do.

I'm only working on the idea that many people pose as not wanting help to filter out those who would betray them or not try hard enough.

I am convinced that people who truly give up just kill themselves. Even wizards haven't given up if they still breathe.

I won't be able to help all sorts of wizards though, just some specific ones, and even that is not certain.
>>
>>27290203
What are you even on about? I'm someone who's very "high status" by robot standards yet your criteria fit me perfectly. I hate talking on the phone, felt alienated and isolated as a kid, etc but I'm not a virgin and could get laid easily if I wanted it
>>
>>27290184
This page is literally twice as long as it needs to be
stop posting on your phone, asshole

>>27290203
Not a thing, faggot
>>
>>27290285
Help me, OP. What's wrong with me? Normies think I'm a freak and weirdo but I still manage to succeed in getting jobs and acing my doctoral classes
>>
>>27290134
>I don't think you ever started that.

Actually not true. I really was curious about what you had to say. And then I learned it was nothing of value.

>Now I've seen your true face, you won't be having much fun anymore.

Maybe not. But nothing good lasts forever.

>I'm not here to entertain you.

Wasn't your intention to help the wizards out, do something good for them? Entertaining me certainly falls into that category.

>There will never be evidence for you, unfortunately. You will never be able to relate or comprehend it. You're either born with it or you're not. Consider yourself blessed.

Yes, the spirits seek the shaman, not the other way around. What tripe.

>I'm not "dying" anywhere, and you aren't that much older than me, "dad".

Oh, good lord. What a chilling thought. You can't possibly be my age...could you?

I'm just having a little fun with you and you get all bent out of shape.

But yeah, you're dying here. You still have some time to resurrect yourself, though. Spell out your theories, provide your method. And we'll take an honest look at what you've honestly presented. No more jibes or banter. It'll be good. Just an honest critique of ideas between two old men (you are my age, right?).

>It's not a method and it'd be completely meaningless for anyone who isn't actually concerned, such as yourself.

Actually concerned about what? Again, you are being so vague! Just lay it out. Your ideas may have no worth to someone like me, but if you describe what they actually are, they may help someone else.

>If you'd rather stop this conversation altogether, I won't have a problem with it.

But it's like I said, I'm having a good time. Rare for a miserable old wizard like me.
>>
>>27290275
>Where's evidence of your studies upon the topic?

Anywhere where they have an academic library. Roam at your own will.

>Literally any indication at all that you've taken the time to research this on a level that cannot be mimicked by the average person on the internet

Implying you'd believe me if I said I had a doctorate on the matter, right?

>But it wasn't created by someone who had a background in psychology, it was created by someone in a background of agriculture and teaching
the Myers Briggs test is literally based off of children

The basis of it is from CG Jung, and he sure did have a background in psychology.

>It includes some of the work of Carl Jung, but he had nothing to do with actually creating it

It's more than "includes some of the work", it's based on ideas that are from him.

Basically, take Extrovert and Introvert. I doubt you can deny the concepts even exist, as defined psychologically, not the on-the-street definition; I also doubt you'd be against the idea of a spectrum between the two extremes. The whole test works like that, and the personality types also work. It's just a model, an average, though, as it should be.
>>
>>27290291
>What are you even on about? I'm someone who's very "high status" by robot standards yet your criteria fit me perfectly. I hate talking on the phone, felt alienated and isolated as a kid, etc but I'm not a virgin and could get laid easily if I wanted it

Virginity has little to do with it really.

How many real friends do you have?
>>
>>27290285
Literally every addict has given up on life and decided to live for the one thing, even if its an anime or imageboard addict. They do not care if they die at any second, they just want to make sure they are doing the thing they are addicted to. In life people try to balance out career, food, fun, etc etc.
>>
File: 1458299519011.png (88 KB, 472x460) Image search: [Google]
1458299519011.png
88 KB, 472x460
>>27290391
>Virginity has little to do with it really.
Then why did you want to invade wizardchan exactly?
>>
>>27290331
>I really was curious about what you had to say. And then I learned it was nothing of value.

You learned what you wanted to. I haven't really said anything close to my subject, but you've ensured I wouldn't. People like you need to be kept away from the truth to prevent further damage. It's a good thing you still don't know what I'm talking about and it is EXACTLY why I didn't start by simply spilling the beans.

>Wasn't your intention to help the wizards out, do something good for them? Entertaining me certainly falls into that category.

Real help is rarely entertaining. You don't know this because you've never been truly helped, and most likely because you never truly accepted it.

>Yes, the spirits seek the shaman, not the other way around. What tripe.

That's like saying schizophrenia is a fairy tale. Just because you don't hear the voices doesn't mean the condition doesn't exist for others.

>Actually concerned about what? Again, you are being so vague! Just lay it out. Your ideas may have no worth to someone like me, but if you describe what they actually are, they may help someone else.

They have already. As I said, I know what I'm on about even if you prefer to use it for entertainment and tripfagging ways. I don't need to convince anyone at this point, least of all you. Keep jesting around if it makes you feel proud of yourself.

>But it's like I said, I'm having a good time. Rare for a miserable old wizard like me.

Wish I had less empathy. We can continue, but I don't want to talk about the same topic anymore. We can talk about you: do you have goals?
>>
>>27290367
>Anywhere where they have an academic library. Roam at your own will.
>Implying you'd believe me if I said I had a doctorate on the matter, right?
If you had studied the concept, you'd have papers or dissertations
if you had a doctorate you could show it off
you could literally prove it with physical evidence (such as a link to your background on a website literally anywhere)
but no, your response to "prove you know more than me" is "I don't have to prove anything to anyone"
Even though the "reason" you made this thread was to try to help people

>The basis of it is from CG Jung, and he sure did have a background in psychology.
>It's more than "includes some of the work", it's based on ideas that are from him.
That alone doesn't make it any more legitimate
Basing something on another thing that is real doesn't make the something also real

>Basically, take Extrovert and Introvert.
>The whole test works like that
Other than Extrovert and Introvert, can you name literally anything that Carl Jung said that has to do with the test?

>an average, though, as it should be
the reason I said it was bullshit is because you can have a completely different personality and react to different situations in different ways and still have the same "type"

The only reason it's taken seriously was because it was created by women for women and people thought that fact was significant
>>
OP is the worst kind of person, I feel people like him truly deserve to be locked up.

I genuinely hope he one day has to experience the things he claims to understand, maybe even worse. The only way to get through to people like him is to have them see firsthand what it's like.
>>
File: gollum.png (239 KB, 600x311) Image search: [Google]
gollum.png
239 KB, 600x311
>>27290401
>Literally every addict has given up on life and decided to live for the one thing,

>for the one ring
>>
>>27290481

I don't think virginity is the main issue, though they may think so. It's just a combination of frustrated sex lives and misunderstanding of their conditions, and the complex where you put women as your holy grail, as a response to your life's questions.

They make it as glorious as it can't be reached. If they never reach it, they never realise it's bogus; if they do, they realised it was bogus all along. Virginity isn't the problem.
>>
Apprentice here, if I wanted normie advice I'd go literally anywhere else on the Internet. Thanks.
>>
>>27290285
There are some of us who would like become more normal and are interested in your help, but instead of helping us, you keep arguing with the wizard.
>>
> It's a good thing you still don't know what I'm talking about and it is EXACTLY why I didn't start by simply spilling the beans.

Oh dear god, OP is a snake oil salesman. This is exactly how most cults try to rope dumbfags in.
> I have this most secret method of the ages
> no, I won't tell you, it would be too powerful for you
> you're not ready
> you couldn't handle it
> first join the program for 10 years, then maybe you're ready
>>
>>27290587
>I don't think virginity is the main issue
It's the most prevalent and important to them
Even if it wasn't the main issue, solving that issue would just make them focus on their actual issues
Virginity is A problem, it might not be the summation of all their problems, but saying it isn't a problem is just ignoring how the people you are trying to help actually feel.
>>
>>27290508
>If you had studied the concept, you'd have papers or dissertations

>implying people with doctorates remember every paper and study they have studied

Friend... I have written more articles I forgot than I've had sex.

>Other than Extrovert and Introvert, can you name literally anything that Carl Jung said that has to do with the test?

If I'm not mistaken, each letter is based on Jung.

>the reason I said it was bullshit is because you can have a completely different personality and react to different situations in different ways and still have the same "type"

It's an average, so, on average, sure, but on the whole, you have the same type as people who behave like you in the same situations. I wonder if you've done any legit versions of the test or just Internet ones.

>The only reason it's taken seriously was because it was created by women for women and people thought that fact was significant

I don't think that's true. I take it seriously because I saw it in action and it works. Do you disagree with your own type?
>>
>>27290504
>You learned what you wanted to. I haven't really said anything close to my subject, but you've ensured I wouldn't. People like you need to be kept away from the truth to prevent further damage.

If what you have to offer has any merit, there is nothing I or anyone else could ever do to harm it. If something is true, not even God could make it otherwise. What is simply is.

However, if your ideas are poor and your method built upon shaky ground, spelling it out would mean its demise.

>Real help is rarely entertaining. You don't know this because you've never been truly helped, and most likely because you never truly accepted it.

So I have to believe before it will work? Before I see it's truth?

Of course real help is rarely entertaining! I don't disagree. You've just skirted the issue whenever someone pressed you to elaborate how you can help! If you can't do that, being entertaining is the best you could possibly hope for! I was paying you a compliment, really.

>I don't need to convince anyone at this point, least of all you.

It's like I said. You wanted to help the denizens of wizardchan. I am the litmus test. I am precisely the person you need to convince.

>Keep jesting around if it makes you feel proud of yourself.

Not proud, really. But if you're not going to offer anything substantive, it gives me something to do with all of this.

>tripfagging ways

And this is kind of why I can't help but doubt you. Someone questions you and you start with the insults. If your method is so good and true, you should be confident about it! You shouldn't have to resort to petty little insults! Be proud! Present it for all to see...and we'll judge the merits of it. That's all.

>Wish I had less empathy. We can continue, but I don't want to talk about the same topic anymore. We can talk about you: do you have goals?

Right now my goal is to figure out what your method and ideas actually are so we can have a real conversation about them.
>>
>>27290542
>I genuinely hope he one day has to experience the things he claims to understand, maybe even worse.

If you only knew... I have experienced much worse than you might be able to imagine.

> The only way to get through to people like him is to have them see firsthand what it's like.

I doubt there's anything you've been through that I haven't. You wouldn't talk like that otherwise.
>>
>>27287346
there rules are their to avoid what happens on r9k, normalfags and chads giving feel good advice to make themselves feel better then mocking the board when they get called out on shitty advice. Just leave the wizards alone, hassle robots all you want.
>>
>>27290718
this entire thread you've been alluding to things you claim to know or have been through yet you've said nothing

so many words to say absolutely nothing

what's the point? why are you here? this says a lot about your character and it's not one of someone who can help anyone
>>
>>27290693
>Friend... I have written more articles I forgot than I've had sex.
link them here
literally any of them
link the ones you do remember here
google your name and then find the ones you've forgotten
provide literally any proof

>If I'm not mistaken, each letter is based on Jung.
Each letter is based on stretching out a simple idea Jung had
The last three letters can be summarized by a single word, but they stretched it out so that it would be more legitimate
If you have to wonder if you are mistaken, your "articles" are almost definitely bullshit

>It's an average
Which actually goes against what Jung said, he was all about needing context behind certain actions and personalities, another reason as to why the whole thing is different

>I don't think that's true. I take it seriously because I saw it in action and it works. Do you disagree with your own type?
I don't think it works. It's not a prevalent notion in terms of hiring people, nobody uses it or considers it when looking for employment, which is why it was created
If you saw it work it's because your own personal experiences lined up, but that doesn't make it legitimate
I don't disagree with my type, but I don't have the same personality as every other person with my same type and I don't think that those people have similar personalities, which is why saying it's an average is misguided. It's a cop-out because when it doesn't work you can just say "there must be tons more people like it" or "maybe you're an outlier/took it wrong"
>>
>>27290718
>>27290693
You're using ellipses wrong
>>
>>27290700
>If what you have to offer has any merit, there is nothing I or anyone else could ever do to harm it.

There is. Asperger's and autism are a thing, but it became misused and became harmful too. Countless people now consider themselves Aspies but aren't. You can't harm "it" but you can harm the people.

What I speak of is true, but it is already being misused in many parts of the world, and I don't want to see that spread anywhere else.

>However, if your ideas are poor and your method built upon shaky ground, spelling it out would mean its demise.

You're either blind or willfully ignorant: I said many times it wasn't a method. Spelling out what I'm on about would not convince you that it exists, because it's not sufficiently known, unlike schizophrenia.

Anyone I initiate to it first goes through a process where I see whether this problematic is for them or not. If not, telling them about it would not do anything, as it didn't do jack for you.

>So I have to believe before it will work? Before I see it's truth?

No, which is why I asked you questions first and saw your responses. At best, you could believe someone you trust about it, but I doubt anything else would convince you, if that, even. Not that you need to be convinced. What I speak of isn't unknown, it's studied and experienced by millions, but it's invisible to those who don't have it.

>It's like I said. You wanted to help the denizens of wizardchan. I am the litmus test. I am precisely the person you need to convince.

You're tripfagging and you're on /r9k/. The average wizard hates both things very much. I'm not convinced most wizards are anything like you. You even said so yourself.
>>
>>27290924
>Asperger's and autism are a thing, but it became misused and became harmful too. Countless people now consider themselves Aspies but aren't
Like the word robot
Countless normies consider themselves robots, but they aren't and it harms robots because they come to boards like this and make posts like yours
>>
>>27290700
>And this is kind of why I can't help but doubt you. Someone questions you and you start with the insults.

That wasn't an insult, but I understand you like to victimise yourself. Your tripfagging ways are objective: entertaining others with a name, making fun of someone else for the same reason, being grandiose, etc. These are your tripfagging ways. It's only an insult if you think what you're doing is beneath your own honor.

>If your method is so good and true, you should be confident about it!

By now, you're calling it my method just to piss me off, there's no way. I am more than confident of the substance of what I'm saying, but by now, the only way for me to tell you anything more would be if we somehow became friendlier and gave it a rest, and in a while, when you stopped caring, I'd tell you for your curiosity. At which point you'd just tell me it's bullshit and doesn't exist, because that's probably what you'll think if you aren't affected personally.

>Be proud! Present it for all to see...and we'll judge the merits of it. That's all.

You don't know the nature of this enough to understand that I precisely don't want to be "proud" about it.

>Right now my goal is to figure out what your method and ideas actually are so we can have a real conversation about them.

I doubt I can secure your promise that if you think it's bullshit you wouldn't go around saying so. You probably would because if you identify it as BS, you'd not want anyone to know about it. Anyone affected would know it wasn't BS, however, such as myself.
>>
Op, i'm an aspie and 5 yrs left to wizardom
help me
>>
>>27290819
>I don't think it works. It's not a prevalent notion in terms of hiring people, nobody uses it or considers it when looking for employment, which is why it was created

It's kind of used in other models, which may be bullshit, like the colour thing. It works well enough for teams.
>>
>>27290840

Suspension dots aren't ellipses. I make a difference because there is one.

[...] = ellipsis

word... suspension, nothing is missing, it's just suspended.

Can't stand that shit about American spelling.
>>
>>27291143
>It's kind of used in other models, which may be bullshit, like the colour thing. It works well enough for teams.
If it works well enough for teams, why don't they try to apply it to larger scales?
Answer: It doesn't work on larger scales because it has a flawed premise
>>
>>27290953
>Countless normies consider themselves robots, but they aren't and it harms robots because they come to boards like this and make posts like yours

Exactly, except the last part. I don't consider myself a robot but I'm one of the few who are certified non-normies. You can meme the fuck out of me, won't make a difference.
>>
>>27291055
HELP ME

ORIGINAREN
>>
where is wizardchan now? i used to go there then i stopped for a while and tried to go back but it directed me to reddit. please help im a retarded overweight khv neet with literally zero friends.
>>
>>27291181
>If it works well enough for teams, why don't they try to apply it to larger scales?

Because humans don't work on larger scales. You can't interact with 5000 people at once. It's good for the office, not even all sorts of companies. My company did it, but since we don't work together most of the day, we didn't benefit from knowing our fucking colours.

>I'm red/yellow, nice to meet you
>>
>>27290924
>You're either blind or willfully ignorant: I said many times it wasn't a method. Spelling out what I'm on about would not convince you that it exists, because it's not sufficiently known, unlike schizophrenia.

Then discuss it, man! Talk about it! Describe it so we can have a conversation about something! I'd rather do that than trade barbs with you, but you've given me no other choice!

Tell me about it! Tell me how you researched it, how you've studied it! Anything other than hints and little allusions. Lift the scales from my eyes and cure that blindness I'm afflicted with.

>Anyone I initiate to it first goes through a process where I see whether this problematic is for them or not. If not, telling them about it would not do anything, as it didn't do jack for you.

That's untrue. I may not have schizophrenia, for example. But that doesn't mean I can't be instructed about its existence or the methods for diagnosing it. And, having been so instructed, have a conversation about it.

> You're tripfagging and you're on /r9k/. The average wizard hates both things very much.

But you've said you know little about wizards. That's why you've come here for instruction. Well, I'm willing to instruct you.

>What I speak of isn't unknown, it's studied and experienced by millions, but it's invisible to those who don't have it.

How could something be objectively studied if it's invisible and unknowable to all those not afflicted by it? Now this is just getting silly.

>I'm not convinced most wizards are anything like you.

Why? Because if they were, your theory would fall flat on its face? I'm probably the only wizard you've ever actually had a conversation with.

>You even said so yourself.

I misspoke. I am atypical of wizardchan posters in that I'm actually a wizard. Many apprentices, few who've passed that Great and Terrible Test.

Probably because most people eventually have sex. A good number of the other ones just kill themselves.
>>
>>27291165
you don't use brackets when using ellipses
there's literally no such thing as suspension dots, and if there were, they aren't used in the middle of sentences
why would you use "suspension dots" in the middle of a sentence, that eliminates literally any suspension
there's no actual use of the term suspension dots in any literary educational contexts that uses the term suspension dots and has the definition that you gave

stop being a retard
>>
>>27291193
>certifies non-normal
Your ego has led you to have these delusions about yourself. You are most definely tell a normie. Your own biased perception of yourself does not change this.
>>
>>27291249
>It's good for the office
but it isn't used on any sort of scale larger than small groups in a class room
nobody uses it as a classification of hiring or employment
it doesn't even sound like you used the actual mbti, just something based on it

But even if everything you did say was true, that it works for certain offices but not all companies, you'd still be full of bullshit because you claimed it was a sort of "average"
you've also ignored the significant bulk of my replies
>>
>>27291252
>Then discuss it, man! Talk about it! Describe it so we can have a conversation about something! I'd rather do that than trade barbs with you, but you've given me no other choice!

You have no reason to believe me other than assuming my stubbornness is is evidence of my truth, but if I just described it, you might have a hostile reaction to it, which is also why I don't disclose this stuff to the non-affected, and those who are affected literally cannot tell anyone without being branded and stigmatised.

>Tell me about it! Tell me how you researched it, how you've studied it! Anything other than hints and little allusions. Lift the scales from my eyes and cure that blindness I'm afflicted with.

I've lived it my entire life, and only then found it in books.

>That's untrue. I may not have schizophrenia, for example. But that doesn't mean I can't be instructed about its existence or the methods for diagnosing it. And, having been so instructed, have a conversation about it.

Nobody doubts that today, but some time ago, people were thought to be possessed. The condition I speak of hasn't yet passed that stage, and in places where it has, it is considered bullshit by some, and this harms those truly affected, and that's what I want to prevent.

>But you've said you know little about wizards. That's why you've come here for instruction. Well, I'm willing to instruct you.

I'd rather we talk of this. If you always wear your trip, I'll find you again.

>How could something be objectively studied if it's invisible and unknowable to all those not afflicted by it? Now this is just getting silly.

Just like schizophrenia. You rely on secondary evidence and testimonies.

>Many apprentices, few who've passed that Great and Terrible Test.

What's that? And what's the ritual? I thought that was just wizards trolling me.
>>
>>27291029
>I doubt I can secure your promise that if you think it's bullshit you wouldn't go around saying so.

If I think it's bullshit, I will most certainly say so. However, if what you have to say has value, if it isn't bullshit, I won't be saying that, right?

And if I do say that, if you can argue your point with evidence, I'll soon recant.

>That wasn't an insult, but I understand you like to victimise yourself.

Again, that claim to understanding without any evidence for it. Very disconcerting.

>Your tripfagging ways are objective: entertaining others with a name, making fun of someone else for the same reason, being grandiose, etc.

You're the one making grandiose claims, stating you have knowledge of something secret and occult and refusing to provide any evidence for such knowledge. That you have some way (I won't use "method") to assist those afflicted with some condition you refuse to describe.

>You probably would because if you identify it as BS, you'd not want anyone to know about it. Anyone affected would know it wasn't BS, however, such as myself.

Well, I wouldn't want anyone harmed by bad ideas, that's true. So describe your ideas and we'll have a conversation about whether or not they're harmful. Simple as that.
>>
>>27291275
>you don't use brackets when using ellipses

You should, because that's how it works: if you remove something from a quotation, you have to indicate that you changed the original text. If you're writing your own words, you have no reason to omit something: just don't write it and it won't be there.

Suspension dots are a different thing, used for a different reason.

>why would you use "suspension dots" in the middle of a sentence, that eliminates literally any suspension

It's used as the end of a sentence, to indicate suspension, that more time should be spent there than from a straight period.

>there's no actual use of the term suspension dots in any literary educational contexts that uses the term suspension dots and has the definition that you gave

Because it's not used in English, where both punctuation marks have been merged and fused for no good reason.
>>
>>27291382
>So describe your ideas

They are not "my ideas". It's been studied since long before I was born.

I should never have mentioned anything to begin with and I've only made things worse from the get-go.

I'll see you around, WitchKing.
>>
>>27290391
Person you replied to. I have literally none. I have a few people in my social circle from trying to make friends thru larp and tabletop but none ever ask me to do anything and most of the time that's OK but sometimes I wish I had friends
>>
>>27291361
>I'd rather we talk of this. If you always wear your trip, I'll find you again.

Well that's fine. But we started to talk about it and you offered this: >>27289393

I mean, come on man! But I'm willing to have a more serious discussion about late male virginity at some point if you want.

>Just like schizophrenia. You rely on secondary evidence and testimonies.

Yes. Secondary evidence and testimonies that have been studied and examined. I don't have schizophrenia. So I need unequivocal descriptions about that state to discuss it. Vague allusions wouldn't do it. Understand?

>What's that? And what's the ritual? I thought that was just wizards trolling me.

I'm joking, sort of. What I meant is that very few men get past age 30 without having sex. That's it. That's why there are so few wizards. I am one of their very small numbers. It's not a nice "test" to have passed.
>>
>>27291516

I expected as much.

Give yourself a name here and find me again in Nick's fitness thread. He does it fairly often and I always lurk in there.

We shall talk more.
>>
>>27291243
I think if you follow a link from somewhere to wizardchan you get redirected. You have to manually type wizchan.org in your browser
>>
>>27291528
>I mean, come on man! But I'm willing to have a more serious discussion about late male virginity at some point if you want.

I do, for other reasons. You're interesting, I'd like to see you again just for that.

If you have an e-mail address you can give me, I'll take it.
>>
>>27291462

I've been watching this thread for awhile now.
You sound like some cult leader/recruiter holding out promises with just enough information to keep people interested, but not actually telling anyone what you're doing.
>>
>>27291462
>I'll see you around, WitchKing.

I'd like that. See, that's kind of the point of having a tripcode. You can carry on conversations across threads and all of that. I think there's some use to that.
>>
>>27291569

I'm sorry. I know it sounds like that. I haven't been able to prevent that. I'm sorry.
>>
>>27291592
>I'd like that. See, that's kind of the point of having a tripcode.

I know. I tripfag too, for various excellent reasons, one of them being to force myself not to resort to trolling and actual bullshit on an anonymous board where nothing matters.

I'll summon you on this board at a later date. We'll speak again.

I'm late for bed now. Take care.
>>
File: Rex Kwon Do.jpg (29 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
Rex Kwon Do.jpg
29 KB, 500x267
>>27291569

>SIGN UP NOW FOR MY 8 WEEK PROGRAM
>>
>>27287346
The sheer arrogance of inserting yourself somewhere where help is neither wanted or asked for and still spouting it off is hard to digest. You realize you're only doing it to feel good yourself, right? It's a giant egotrip, where you act like you're some kind of fucking genius for spouting platitudes and regurgitate basic as fuck self help staples that everyone already knows.

Go play in fire you fucking assbag.
>>
File: come on now 2.jpg (67 KB, 472x563) Image search: [Google]
come on now 2.jpg
67 KB, 472x563
>>27291635

>start bull shit thread
>get BTFO
>spew bromides and platitudes
>get BTFO
>repeat ad nauseum

>I h-h-ha-have to go sweepy n-n-now....
>>
>>27291635
damn you're annoying, just shut up
>>
>>27291613

You're not sorry because you're going to keep doing it.
>>
JUST FUCKING DON'T GO THERE
FUCKING RETARDED NORMIE FAILURE ROBOTS

LEAVE US ALONE

FFS
>>
>>27291402
>because that's how it works
Complain to the people who create the chicago rule or MLA citation
Just because you think that's how something should work doesn't mean that's how it actually workst
>>
>>27291402
>It's used as the end of a sentence, to indicate suspension, that more time should be spent there than from a straight period.
but you didn't use them at the end of your sentences, fuckface
>Because it's not used in english
so what are you even complaining about?
your definition doesn't exist
>>
>>27291862
Ok, whatever. You're retarded.
Maybe you should look it up on google. Or continue being ignorant. I couldn't give less of a shit about you, fuckwit.
>>27291906
>so what are you even complaining about?
A suspension can be used as means of a break and continuation.
I don't know if you're both retarded or something.
>>
>>27291923
>Maybe you should look it up on google
I googled suspension dots
the first link that came up was a link to the wikipedia page on ellipses
maybe you should provide evidence to your claims instead of pushing the responsibility of your argument on to other people
maybe you push the responsibility off you because you actually don't have any evidence you're right

>A suspension can be used as means of a break and continuation.
that doesn't mean suspension dots are real or that you're using them the correct way
>>
>>27291977
Whatever, stop derailing my thread. Idiot.
>>
>>27292001
Stop derailing your own thread
Not that you're even the OP
Isn't this thread supposed to be about helping guys like me?
>>
>>27292097
>Not that you're even the OP
Actually I am the OP.
>Isn't this thread supposed to be about helping guys like me?
Yes, reread my posts.
>>
>>27292150
Then why are you spacing your posts differently?
>>
>>27292191
I was mocking that redditor tripfag.
In reddit, you have to enter twice for a line break.
Bad habits, I guess.
Obviously.
>>
>>27292217
what redditor tripfag?
"you" started out this thread like that

just go back to sheddit and stay go
>>
>>27292302
whatever brotendo
your loss
>>
>>27291361
Nigga just say it what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>27292413
If I said it, I would be breaking international treaty.
>>
>>27287346
>going on wizchan to "help"
you gonna get banned you filthy normie.
>>
>>27287953
Girl here. I can have sex with you. I seriously doubt anyone is in my area of middle America though.

I am offering only sex (no romance) to ONLY kissless virgins who I can TELL they are awkward (NOT CHADS). Only men who I deem otherwise unable to get pussy if it wasn't for my help. So you'd have to be an actual real wizard.

All that being said I will be very gentle and understanding. I wont make fun of you for body shape, awkwardness, penis size, any stupid shit like that so if anyone wants to take a chance on this I think it could have good benefits for you.

I'm willing to be nice, sweet, caring, snuggle, and have foreplay and things like that but understand it is sex only. You can not get emotionally attached. I understand that a lot of guys would say no to that so that's fine.

I'd expect you to have a car and enough money for a hotel room. Other than that the only other requirements are like I said you have to be KV and someone that I deem as not able to find sex if it wasn't for my help. This doesn't mean you have to be one thing in particular but you have to explain your situation to me in a way that I can be sure you are 'wizard' enough.

Anyway I am a real female, not ugly (not that pretty either though), 'nerdy', and awkward. I live near Tulsa Oklahoma. I won't travel for you. You have to have the ability to come to me.
>>
File: Iwat.png (208 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
Iwat.png
208 KB, 361x691
>>27292928
Do you think I'd give up these wizard powers for something as meaningless as passionless sex?
>>
>>27292985
No, I'm just throwing the offer out there. I know the chances of meeting someone are below 0.
>>
>>27292928
arent you that whore who fucks betas regularly? Why the fuck do you do that?
>>
>>27293052
No, I haven't had sex with anyone in about 2 years or so. The last person I had sex with was out of obligation more or less.
>>
>>27293098
Hmm, i have seen someone make similar posts, same location, yet she claimed that she fucked multiple betas. Are you the same person?

>obligation

wut, how?
>>
>>27293098
Well that's only if girls don't count, I did have a female play partner 5 months ago but I mean insertion sex.
>>
File: 1445308813160.jpg (75 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
1445308813160.jpg
75 KB, 500x725
>>27292928
Generally speaking wizardly types that are able to survive to 30 years of age have by then developed a reasonable level of social camouflage which allows them to function in the workplace. It's a vital life skill to avoid harmful stigma, take it from babycakes there are real wizards out there in the world, disguised as store managers with bald wigs on their beards.

Likewise a man who's reached that age without sexual contact is most likely voluntarily celibate and simply isn't interested in playing that game. It's a more extreme version of this board's trademark red pill which causes indifference towards women at best and vitriolic hatred at worst. Frankly we're out of your league and don't want anything to do with you or your nasty gash.
>>
>>27293164
>fucked multiple betas

I've done this but mostly when I was younger and virgins were more available. Once you reach a certain wizard age MOST guys are not kv.

I needed a place to stay.
>>
>>27292928

Oh, for Satan's sake...

>So you'd have to be an actual real wizard.

An "actual real wizard" is a man 30 or older who has not had sex. That's it. What do you think an "actual real wizard" is? I'm curious.

>Other than that the only other requirements are like I said you have to be KV and someone that I deem as not able to find sex if it wasn't for my help.

That you deem not able to find sex? Are you the arbiter of late male virginity?

>I think it could have good benefits for you.

I hate to be blunt, but OP could probably do more for wizards than you could (and that's saying a whole lot). What you are offering could be obtained with a trip to an escort. If that's what a wizard wanted, there would be no wizards. Understand?

>I live near Tulsa Oklahoma. I won't travel for you. You have to have the ability to come to me.

Ah, so it's a moot point anyway. I live in the land of the Jungle Junkies and the OGK.

I suppose a man can dream...
>>
>>27293190
>I needed a place to stay.
I'm neet and I've never worked so that was the only way I could live by without my parents.
>>
>>27293230
Doesn't have to be 30 but has to be kv. That's what I meant by 'wizard' I know what a wizard is by the definition of the internet. As long as he's in the 21-30 age range is fine.
>>
>>27287346
Helping how? Helping them become functioning members of society, who pursue relationships with women?
>>
>>27287346
Your a Faggot OP.

If they want help, they can get it.
Don't go invading their world with your selfishness.
>>
>>27291252

All your posts remind me of the writing style used in the old Forgotten Realms fantasy books. Not a bad thing, definitely suits your wizard status.
>>
File: 1458334949261.jpg (17 KB, 227x360) Image search: [Google]
1458334949261.jpg
17 KB, 227x360
>>27287346
>help some wizards
how?
All that's waiting for them here is further despair on a different URL
>>
>>27287346
We don't need any help.
Fuck off
>>
File: 1441590908134.gif (61 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1441590908134.gif
61 KB, 300x351
I'm a 36 year old kissless virgin. I don't go to Wizardchan but if other wizards are like me then we don't want or need your help. No offense but we're in our 30s, we've heard it all by now. I'm fine the way I am thanks.
>>
>>27292928
is this some kind of fetish for you?

honestly you sound like a terrible person that's just looking to take advantage of someone, especially considering you don't want them to get emotionally attached (think about this for a second, the man would have never had sex before so this is next to impossible)

you sociopath, i hope no one takes you p on this offer, as a 28 year old khv i'd avoid you.
>>
>>27292928
you the girl that fucked cripplekike?
>>
>>27294573
Maybe? Virgins are the only kind of male I'd feel safe having sex with. It just makes logical sense if Chad can get it other places. So like if the majority of women are fucking chad should i waste my horniness on chad? thats the logic. only if the guy wanted to.
>>
>>27294573
Its okay if he gets attached as long as he doesnt want a relationship.
>>
>>27294764
Also there's very few times I've had penis into vagina insertion sex. What I really get off on is sexual tension. building upon it during foreplay. so doing that with a virgin is a throwback to when I was young and experimenting for the first time. this is the only thing that really turns me on. so theres more of a clumsy exploration thing going on. I do want to do it with someone who it would mean something to.someone who sort of deserves it. regular one night stands with normies wouldjust feel too wasted.
>>
>>27294938
what i mean about the tension, is sometimes it involves just talking about sexual feelings with someone their first time doing it, like what they've seen and read or been curious about even if they have no experience at all. during this area of conversation is like the first step of foreplay. so doing this and maybe him watching me masturbate or maybe watching each other in the same room with no touching between us required. I dont want to do it on the internet though because it's scary and not satisfying. its all about comfort and reality to me.

Theres something about regular guys that you run into looking to get laid. they throw out lines and stuff, so its like a proformance. You can tell a virgin is genuine so it feels like im with a real person and not some really pathetically depicted version of a chad bimbo(?) type. kind of like watching amatuer porn over the industry type. it feels real.
>>
>>27295033
So there is a safe and real feeling to it. if its with someone who i feel like deserves touch. I would only be interested in someone who was interested in it, fear is perfectly fine but someone who actually desires sex and a connection.

So really the biggest part is who the person is and talking about our fears and desires first. Even though that can happen just in a chat or something theres no replace actually being with someone in their presence and the energy or atmosphere that comes from that, sometimes just talking and nothing else. It can be satisfying because you are finally connecting to someone eye to eye, hear their voice, see them, or feel their body heat or something.
>>
>>27289648
>I'm not a normie
>Then i got a girlfriend
heh.
Regardless, there's a pretty fucking big disconnect between "changes everything" and "completely fixes your life".
>>
>>27295110
>connecting to someone eye to eye, hear their voice, see them, or feel their body heat or something.

This like is satisfying towards loneliness even with nothing explicit happens. Or like sometimes how cuddling with someone like this, holding hands, or gazing into their eyes, talking to them - all those things not sexually explicit but still super erotic and a sense of emotional connecting for me that is more satisfying than mechanical sex it's self.

So penis in vagina sex actually happened very little in my life but when it does happen it happens very naturally along a line of foreplay. Usually this doesnt make me cum, so like if i actually get really horny im bound to cum by something gently pressing against my clit (even though the pants), usually prone to cum from cuddling, closeness, warmth of a body, breath on bare skin, and really fine details like this that are almost always not explicitly sexual but still intimate.
>>
> the defining trait of normies is that they have GFs
> robots hate normies
> people don't hate someone they'd want to be
> robots don't want GFs

I know it's rude, but, /thread

All of you are pining for a thing you don't even want. You know who does this? Actual, literal, un-ironic pre-schoolers. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>27295306
You're retarded
Simple as that

You just don't understand because I seriously doubt you could actually understand, even if someone explained it to you
>>
>>27295342

Wow. EXCELLENT argument. You really convinced me there, anon!

> y-you wouldn't understand!
> i hate you dad! i hate you!!

Your butthurt, lack of argument, and frustration amuse me, please continue, faggot.
>>
>>27295377
>EXCELLENT argument
I wasn't trying to argue

I'm simply informing you that you don't understand because you're too retarded too understand

Just like how you were too retarded to understand that I wasn't arguing with you
But please, feel free to throw some greentext around and call me a faggot for not having a good argument again
>>
>>27295400

I'm informing you that you are a pathetic, sad, isolated loser, with opinions that will lead to a life of eternal depression and loneliness. You provide no use to anyone, and overall, the world would be better off without you.

Suicide would save at least a moderate amount of resources, assuming you're young. You should consider it, anon.
>>
>>27295430
More proof that you're retarded:
You're trying to drag me into an argument, even there's nothing to debate

You're retarded
Too retarded to understand

You should stop posting, but of course, you're too retarded to not respond to me
Which is just even more proof you're too retarded
>>
>>27292928
Are you the girl with the perfect innie?
>>
>>27295451

> there's nothing to debate

So without any sort of argument - because you don't have one - you have determined, via literally nothing, that I am retarded.

Idiot - I enjoy responding to you. Why else would I be on this thread?

Tell me anon, how did you become so angry? What was the pivotal moment in life that made you such an outcast? I'm trying to be entertained here, and you clearly want to entertain me given your timely responses. Don't leave me hanging!
>>
>>27295482
Fact: You are retarded
Proof: You keep responding to me
Hypothesis: You will keep responding to me, trying to argue with me, because you are retarded
Evidence: You refuse to not respond, even though responding is the retarded thing to do
>>
>>27295517
>inb4 you try to copy my reply prompt with "fact, proof, hypothesis, evidence" because you're too retarded to come up with an actual reply
>>
>>27295517

Fact: YOU are the responder. You responded to me first! You keep responding to ME, the initiator - even though I'm not even arguing, I'm just antagonizing some loser I don't even know, for fun - and you refuse not to respond!

Watch - I bet you'll respond to this one too! :^)

>>27295538

Damn, wrong again, anon! You DOUBLE responded to me! Tell me how mad you really are, anon. Let it out. It's just me and you, two anonymous guys on a forum. Tell me about your life. Are you surrounded by hot babes? Rich? Fulfilling life and career? Please, I'd love to know, make me jealous!
>>
Proof: You copied my reply prompt
Proof: You copied my argument because you are too retarded to come up with your own
>>
>>27295591

> copied my reply prompt

Serious question - have you been diagnosed with Asperger's? I'm legitimately curious. I won't hold it against you. Dead serious, I swear.
>>
>>27292928
I'd drive up to meet you.
>>
>>27292928
girl to the rescue!!! YEah!! A girl who wanna fuck with me, this is the best day of my life.
>>
>>27295591
Proof: he keeps responding even though I'm not replying to him
Proof: he keeps projecting because he's lonely and autistic
Proof: he refuses to not be retarded
Proof: he's probably going to try to say something like "oh are you talking about yourself, so sad anon!" even though he knows he's too retarded for that to describe anyone but him
>>
>>27295713

Holy shit, because I called you out on responding to me first you're not responding to my actual post numbers, but replying talking about me, saying that you're not replying to me.

I...I think this is my best yet. The biggest fish.

You're going in my trophy case, anon. Thank you.
>>
>>27295713
How can he be this retarded?
I don't even have to direct anything towards him and he'll jump in and try to get my attention
>>
>>27295750

Ok - can we then assume that those who can't create the social connections needed to procreate, and/or aren't attractive or otherwise worthy of procreation enough, don't "deserve" to procreate?

I don't even like to use the world "deserve", because there's plenty of societally important roles that non-breeders can and do fill. It doesn't make them "worse" people, it just means that their genes aren't the ones that are optimally selected to propagate in the gene pool. It doesn't mean that they are not helpful or even essential to helping those optimal genes propagate.

Too much unscientific eugenics?
>>
>>27295823
Not only that, he'll probably pretend that this gets him off or is entertaining, probably because he's so autistic and lonely that this is the most affection he's ever gotten
I mean, it would make sense because he has been proven to be retarded, but to be this retarded?
I think this would prove it
>>
>>27287346
i dare you to post your shitty advice there, their mods will scrap it so fast and nothing will become of it. you simply aren't welcome in wizchan and can offer no helpful advice.
>>
As a psychologist, the fact that many people--in this scenario, normalfags--possess glaringly black-and-white thinking, genuinely believing that X advice will help everybody 100% of the time as one such example, absolutely blows my goddamn mind and I do not believe I will ever be able to explain such gross ignorance, as a factor of human nature.
>>
>>27296311
You've heard of distorted thinking right? Could be mass distorted thinking due to only being fed certain impersonal media/social entertainment information.

So basically being on the computer all day distorts their thinking. Thus you see that black and white thinking and the feelings of isolation.
>>
>>27296396
No, a lot of it is flat-out ignorance, anon. Many people apply their experiences and beliefs and perceptions toward the entire human race. As an example, I have a very normal acquaintance who grew up with wealthy parents, two educated siblings, and had a subjectively perfect upbringing. He does not understand how people can dislike one, or both, of their parents, and he does not understand being poor, among other things.

There are many people who follow trains of logic such as these. As a side note, I do not think normalfags are the ones "being on a computer all day".
>>
File: 1451357213491.jpg (494 KB, 1123x641) Image search: [Google]
1451357213491.jpg
494 KB, 1123x641
>>27287346
Alright OP
25 year old kv here
i don't know if you are still here, but i'm willing to participate in answering your questions and im really curious to see where this will lead to, wether you're real or not
>>
>>27287953
>wizard
>uses a tripcode
kys faggot. You're not a wizard and I seriously hope you don't lurk wizchan.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.