[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatasses help skeletons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1306096923072.jpg (695 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1306096923072.jpg
695 KB, 1000x1000
Fatasses of /r9k/ please help. I am a skeleton and must know your secret to being fat. How can you afford all the food? What do you eat? Don't you get tired after eating a few oreos, let alone the whole box? Teach me your secrets please.
>>
>>27287138
not fatass but alcoholic
I imagine its the same thing
you either have a knack for it or you don't
youre really born into being fat in more ways than one
>>
Don't exercise.

Don't even fucking go outside.

And eat pizza and play games all day.

If you do this you won't fail
>>
Drink oil
Make sure you don't spill it on your face or you will get acne
Lots of bang for your buck in terms of ease of consumption and calories per dollar

Don't do it though, skelli is beautiful and once you get skinnyfat or whatever you'll feel retarded for succumbing to peer pressure and forsaking the beauty of literally existing less than your heavy peers.
>>
>>27287138
former fat boi here. if you're not laying on your bed at least 23 and a half hours a day your not living.
>>
>>27287202
I tried putting coconut oil in everything, but it's so expensive for a little jar. I put olive oil in soup though, which is ok. I don't want to be a skellington forever.

What are some other cheap, calorie dense foods?
>>
The most important thing is to remove dietary restrictions. Don't bother looking at calories, you don't care whether it's healthy, just eat what you want. You probably have a habit of undereating that's causing you to remain at a healthy weight. Get that tasty as fuck fried chicken dinner, get that tasty as fuck burger and fries, get some buffalo wings and beer, eat potato chips and cola for breakfast, just fucking be yourself man.
>>
>>27287379
Remember to eat your own cum to recycle some calories!
>>
>>27287138
don't drink water, just sugary drinks.
eat a ton of fried food
>>
File: 1453436136914.gif (144 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1453436136914.gif
144 KB, 180x180
>>27287383
Not OP but I have to look at calories just to know I'm eating enough in the day. If I don't, I end up totalling up to far less than I should be eating. I feel like everytime I eat, I stuff myself until I can't eat abother bite and try to repeat as often as I possibly can. Nothing's working and I'm stuck being 110 lbs. I'm 5'4" and hate looking like a child.
>>
Stay up until real late (like 6 AM), it triggers your hunger real well.
>>
>>27287553
Really? Sleep depro always make me feel like I'm a god of asceticism because things like eating gross me out
>>
>>27287656
I tend to not think about things and follow my whims when I'm sleepy. i also lose track of time easier so I eat way too much.
>>
>>27287138
just order a pizza familam
>>
>>27287756
One pizza isn't going to make me fat. I don't even think I could finish one pizza myself. Ordering a pizza everyday would be too expensive.
>>
>>27287383
I'm 120 lbs 5'11.

>eat greasy food, feel nauseous before i'm even close to being full
>eat fast food, get sick and don't eat anything for a day because i'll just throw it up
>potato chips are too salty and greasy, see point 1 and salt makes me thirsty and i drink tons of water and end up being full
>don't like beer or cola, parents raised me on a no-carbonation diet so any bubbly drink burns too much to enjoy

Also how do you put up with that feeling of an overfull stomach? It's the worst feeling ever, I'd rather be hungry than overfull. I think I was born with a shitty digestive system, almost everything unhealthy makes me ill.
>>
>>27287138
ectomorph, mesomorph, endomorph
look those up and stop complaining.
>>
>>27287995
I want to morph into fat though.
>>
File: 1454799025612.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454799025612.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
Peanuts are fairly cheap and have a lot of calories (100gr = around 600 calories). You gonna get so fat if you eat 200gr in the morning and 200gr in the afternoon as a snack.
For lunch and dinner you could have something like fried rice, which is fairly inexpensive and calorie dense, and canned tuna for the proteins.
>>
Skelly here. Used to eat a lot of fast food. I'd be at McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc about 3-4 times a week. My go-to meal was 3 Mcdoubles, a medium fry, and medium root beer no ice. Ended up putting on 30lb+ within 6 months. Saw pictures of myself and was disgusted, and some blood work from the doctor confirmed it. Stopped eating all that shit and dropped the 30lbs in about 6 months and got my cholesterol and all that back within the healthy range.

I guess if you really want to gain weight, just eat a lot of fast food. It's cheap enough.
>>
You need to eat lots of sugars/carbs and stay constantly in a state of high glucose. Eatings fats is a good way to add calories into your diet but unless youre eating a lot of carbs too youre not gonna pack on much weight. Eat lots of bread and grains.
>>
>be sad
>try to eat away the pain
>fail
>eat more until you're fat
>now you're more miserable and ugly than ever
>die alone at the age of 40
t. fatass
>>
>>27288014
high carbs all day. that way you'd have insulin all day so your blood constantly has sugar and doesn't break down fat for energy. i'd advise eating all sorts of junk food like candy, chips, etc. try to find the cheap ones if money is an issue.
>>
>>27287175
This. Smoke a lot of weed
>>
>>27288014
Why do you want to be fat?
>>
>>27288978
If I add fatass habits to my current skeleton state, maybe it'll average out to just being normal.
>>
>>27289543
baka. No, you will be skinnyfat and that is much worse than being skelly. Do you eat properly and exercise?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.