[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>paired up with a complete jock type A chad at uni >actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6
File: panic.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>paired up with a complete jock type A chad at uni
>actually get along really well with him, become friends
>get drunk and stoned, we talk about shit, admit I'm a virgin at 22
>"what?! that's crazy anon, you're a pretty dope guy!"
>chadbro looks deep in thought
>"I'll take you out on sunday, we'll see if we can fix that issue :)"

how do I not fuck this up lads? am I being rused, should I fake my death and run away? What do I wear to "go out" as he said?
>>
File: 4bd.png (48 KB, 200x217) Image search: [Google]
4bd.png
48 KB, 200x217
he's gonna dick you down good
>>
Why does it matter if you fuck it up? At least you'll have tried.

What sort of clothes do you own? Just dress casually if that means anything to you. Wear things that fit well and don't draw attention to you.
>>
>>27286376
Congratulations. Go collect your last haul of pepes because from sunday onwards you'll be too normalfag for this place :^)
>>
>>27286376
Dude hes going to have sex with you, you just got friendzoned by a gay chad, he will do this out of pitty
>>
>>27286376
Don't do it, OP. The girls he get for you will be barslut-tier and will only get with you to get closer to him. If they bother with you at all.

You don't want to lose it to some anonymous skank, do you?
>>
Just go along with it. You hit a lucky strike that most faggots here only dream of getting.

Don't be afraid to drink and get a little loosey goosey, should it come to that
>>
>>27286899
>What sort of clothes do you own?
levi 541s, various sweaters, t shirts and a shemagh I was thinking about wearing

>>27287038
>You don't want to lose it to some anonymous skank, do you?
I don't care either way.
>>
>>27287218
Try a squirt of some cologne if you have any, or feel inclined to get some.

Also, make sure your breath is good
>>
>>27286376
Prep that boipussi
>>
>>27286376
Wow, what a nice guy. He's gonna ream you nice and proper. He might even buy you dinner first.
>>
>>27286376
Uh WTF OP, it sounds like he wants to fuck you? There is a good chance he will get you super drunk just dont get gang raped serious
>>
>>27287038
lel virgin alert. Have you ever been out in public before or is this just what you have seen on fanfic forums?
>>
File: 1457460500068.png (75 KB, 213x298) Image search: [Google]
1457460500068.png
75 KB, 213x298
I don't get why people think they can get girls to like you. If he's better looking and more confident, won't they just wanna get with him?
>>
>>27286403
This was my first thought OP quoted a fucking smiley face emoticon, how many dudes send that to other guys I think hes going to get OP drunk then shove his tadger up that shit pipe
>>
>>27287477
cheerleader effect, goes both ways
>>
>>27287440
Lost mine to a skank. Worst decision of my life.
>>
>>27287477
Ofc they will, 3 things can happen,Chad can hook OP up with a hambeast while he fucks the 10/10, chad can hook up with 10/10 and the beast for a 3 some, or chad gets OP drunk and rapes his boipussy
>>
>>27287435
This
Be careful OP
>>
>>27287489
I think most Chads are confident enough in their heterosexuality that they don't even consider the ways their actions can be interpreted as gay.
>>
>>27286376
You better get that boipussy ready, Chad is going to cummies in it
>>
>>27287541
Nigga thats gay as fuck, I think he is flirting with OP
>>
>>27286376
Have fun and drink, just don't get to drunk he might hook you up with a slut if you dont fuck it up
>>
>>27286376
My sides, please post the story on here after Chad gets you black out drunk and fugs you M8
>>
>>27286376
>jock-type
Yeah, he's gay. They all are. He probably misses the locker-room antics and your virgin ass reminds him of the good times.
Be real careful on sunday. He might not be the only guy there.
>>
>>27286376
Does he know you want women, I don't want to mention it but what if Chad hooks you up with a twink? Would you let him suck you off?
>>
>>27287657
Senpai I'm thinking the same thing, he knows OP is a sure thing, boipussy
>>
>>27286376
How long have you known him? Not trying to whiteknight shit but it is not the best idea to go out with a guy and drink you hardly know, you could be their joke or he could be BI/gay and fug you
>>
Am I the only one here who thinks OP is going to get blacked?
>>
Clothes that you wear well and accent your profile help. Don't wear a lot of Cologne, a little goes a long way. Make sure your teeth are brushed and you use mouthwash. Work on posture if you slump or hunch over any. Work on your smile.
>>
Most bros try and help other bros out.

Now start lifting eat healthy and strt smashing pussy.
>>
I bet OP will make the news, "Autistic virgin was gang raped by a group of Chads after being tolled they would take him out for a good time"
>>
>>27286376
M8 I think there could be a good chance hes taking you out for his enjoyment.. maybe hes a good guy and trying to help you but the other part of me knows that most people are shit bags
>>
>>27288026
OP is not "bro" thats a problem, his chad "friend" will destroy OP's butthole thats a fact
>>
>>27286376
Hes going to make tender love and cummies in that boipussy, on the bright side you wont be a virgin anymore I doubt he will let you fug him though
>>
>>27286376
Wear nice clothes you stupid faggot, if you don't have any go buy some its sad that you have no idea what to wear to go out christ you are already fucking up
>>
>>27286376
Don't listen to these faggots Chad is not going to rape you
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 812x727
> posts the prospectus of the possibility of getting laid
> gallery accuses him of homosexuality

Every. fucking. time.
>>
>>27288512
I did'nt accuse OP of being a homo, I was saying Chad might be BI and fuck him up the ass after he blacks out
>>
>>27286376
Sounds like you just got a boyfriend kek, I bet he is going to be a power top
>>
>>27286376
OP and CHAD sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes 2 faggots with a baby carriage
>>
Even if Chad fucks him at least hes getting something
>>
>>27286376
If he rapes you would you tell the police or just suicide?
>>
>>27288512
Lets face it there is a good chance he is gay, and if not he will be by 30 if hes still a virgin, I bet he is one of those faggots who jerks off to traps and says hes strait and they are women with a femanine penis
>>
>>27288725
You mean WHEN Chad fucks him, Chads don't help robots
>>
>>27286376
Get a cheap button shirt from tj max or marshals.

Get a hair cut. Wear body spray. Wear clean shoes.

It's all about the cheerleader effect these days. Being a polished turd works, especially for women.
>>
>>27287587
that's cuuuuuuuuute. aww OP has a chad rushing on him :3
>>
>>27287218
>a shemagh I was thinking about wearing
dont
>>
>>27286376
Have fun being left by chad at a party where you don't know anyone best case scenario you will to hear chad fucking
>>
File: 1454526243607.png (24 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
1454526243607.png
24 KB, 954x539
>>27288665
OP GETTING ROASTED THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>27288852
This is a B8 thread my dude, OP should wear it and scream BOMB BOMB BOMB
>>
This won't lead to anything, it will just be a normal party, Chad will get distracted from your original goals and chat with people/try to hook up.
>>
>>27286376
My sides this thread made me laugh, everyone says you are going to get butt fucked/raped by "Chad" and you are asking for advice on CLOTHES haha
>>
>>27286376
Wear button down and jeans not tucked in and no autism shoes
>>
>>27288956
This pretty much, OP will be left in a corner all alone fapping his shemeat
>>
>>27287218
Wear easy access clothes, I would suggest sport shorts with an elastic band around it, wear a T-shirt too, you don't want to make chad mad when he gets horny
>>
>>27286376
I think you are fucked senpai, everyone in this thread is degrading the fuck out of you and you are just taking it.. try /adv/
>>
>>27286376
CHAD IS GAY. ABORT ABORT. HE'S GOING TO USE YOUR POOPER AS A RING ON HIS TREE-TRUNK FINGER.
>>
>>27286376
I think chad is gay my nigga
>>
>>27289142
They are prepping OP up for Chad, he will be taking lots more then verbal abuse pretty soon 8=====D
>>
>>27286376
You are low as fuck on the totem pool m8, you are being BTFO by robots holy fuck
>>
>>27286376
>"You're a pretty dope guy"
This dude fucks with you, and wants to get you some pussy. Go out with him you little shit.
>>
>>27287420
Chad wont buy OP dinner, OP will by him dinner then let him fug that boipussy
>>
>>27286376
He was looking deep in thought becuase he is going to get you drunk as fuck then shag you with his mates
>>
>>27289364
OP is on suicide watch, I doubt he is even in the thread still
>>
>>27289364
Chads going to say he is a dope guy when he cummies inside him
>>
>>27287477
>He could initiate the conversation with two girls
>Bring them over to table
>That's your in
>Then he pays attention to one more than the other
>She feels like she's missing out on attention
>Starts talking to you

If you mess it up from there, you don't deserve to get laid, you've had the legwork done for you
>>
>>27289207
Shhh you werent suppose to tell OP, it was going to be a suprise!!
>>
>>27289478
Chad wont do that its to much work and he wouldnt want tonbe seen with OP, he will get a woman drunk and OP will end up raping her
>>
>>27289535
Some chads are good guys, it's not that implausible that he might want to help OP.
>>
>>27289568
Its possible, I think he has a better chance of gay sex though but to each their own
>>
>>27286376
Just drink a few beers don't get destroyed, Chads bring robots with them to make fun of them
>>
>>27289442
No, OP is fapping to the thread because he is a sissy fag with a humiliation fetish :DDD
>>
>>27289646
Hmm I wouldn't doubt it at this point
>>
>>27286376
How big is your dick? you sound like a little faggot
>>
>tell stacey that i was a virgin
>she didn't believe me and never had a girlfriend
>she said how can that be possible
>i guess i'm good at keeping my power level
>she became a bitch to me
>she called me a loser
>it still stings to think of it
>>
>>27286376
Go buy yourself a new dress honey , make the guy feel special
>>
>>27291535
My sides people are still beasting OP this shit is great
>>
>>27289646
right now OP is being pumped and soon dumped by Chad and his crew
>>
>>27286376
>how... ?
Loosen your asshole with your finger. Insert one figer first, then two, then three. You'll bleed less.
>>
>studying business at Uni AKA chad central
>get paired up with chad
>gives me tips on lifting and even asks if I want to buy steroids
>drops /r9k/ tier redpills on women and other guys who try to be "alpha" so to speak but fail (basically what /r9k/ would refer to as "failed normies"
>actually has surprisingly interesting thoughts on social and political issues
>completely kills his part of the assignment

I'm convinced that Chads really are not any different from the users of /r9k/ except they have the genetics and hard work ethic to get where they want to be and make the world their own. I really think that if you get them on their own they're pretty stand up guys but a lot of bad experiences robots complain about are actually about "failed normies" instead of Chads, Chads are very rare guys but are so confident in themselves and their abilities that they dont need to put down others, this guy showed me his Tinder and literally had hundreds (we live in a huge city), having messaged him
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.