[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what makes women think they can be fembots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: longform-24536-1445980295-3.jpg (52 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
longform-24536-1445980295-3.jpg
52 KB, 440x440
A woman by her very nature can't be a robot. Even less so that they further diffrentiate themselves by saying the are fembots almost in a constant grab for attetion. Let start with some premises
1. Women, even the most depressed, ugly can still get chad dick or orbiters
2. Women have to merely she'd a couple tears and they will have nearly the entire world to pat them on the back
3. They have all the advantage in the dating/romance scene

You don't belong here. You aren't robots if you're a woman, you will never be.
>>
I don't have any friends and I'm a khv. People are repulsed by me.

Why can't I be a robot?
>>
lets make this a fembot thread. redditors like OP don't deserve a serious response.
>>
There was this girl that was interested in me and told a story.

>once was a super fat ugly woman that couldn't get laid and once depressed
>everyone in school knew this
>some chad guy who could get laid no problem decided to fuck her
>he almost puked while doing it and had no joy what so ever
>she still got laid

Moral of the story? No matter how ugly of a girl you are you still have a vagina.
>>
>>27286202
>implying you could give one
>>
>>27286173
As a female you can still find friends/get chad dick
>>
>>27286232
I don't care about getting dick if I'm not in a loving relationship. I don't feel like I fit into this sex hungry world.

I also can't make friends or find a loving, healthy relationship because no one seems to like me. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but I haven't had a friend since kindergarten.
>>
>pls join muh pity party

Have you actually been around guys who have slept with uggos? It's nowhere near a desirable position to be in. There's continous threads on b about "regrets" about fucking someone. Women have it worse in some respects but of course you're far too immature to ever consider snything but your own biased views.
>>
>>27286404
>pity party
>not me pointing out the social diffrence between women who get many social advantages and prefrence in real life dynamic
Nice try roastie
>>
>>27286209
jfc that's such a hideous analogy

Girls don't generally "fall in love" with sexually attractive people just for being sexually attractive like i've often heard men say they do( im 90% sure that that's more lust than love but being in love with someone for their sex appeal cheapens the concept imho) .So Chad being repulsed by Meg would figure into her decision of whether tp have sex with him or not. But the thing is that r9k neckbeards are just as picky as Chad but not as confident/self assured so they redirect their resentment at anything with a vagina.

tldr; if sex with anyone'll do as long as you get laid pay someone to do it or something.
>>
>>27286476
and this is why you're never gonna get any

you're the one holding yourself back, not the fantasy version of society you've created

Getting laid may not be as esy as gaining confidence but it's a big step
towards getting a better understanding of how things are vs clinging to your neurotic notions.
>>
>>27286127
>>27286232
Girls struggle to make friends too. I have social anxiety and I don't have a single friend that I feel particularly close with enough to talk about personal things. I don't even have friends that I hangout with. I spend most of my time either in class, at work, or by myself in my apartment with my cat. I don't even hang out with my roommates.
>>
>>27286951
I don't want any.
This is the first strategy of a woman who's backed into a corner and knows she's wrong, she tries to hold the idea of sex over your head. It's kind of laughable desu senpai
>>
>>27286982
>>27286295
I will love either or both of you until the end of time.
If you turn me down, it's only more proof that you can't be a robot
>>
>>27286127
>can still get chad dick or orbiters
which does so fucking much about depression, right
>they will have nearly the entire world to pat them on the back
which does so fucking much about depression, right

I don't hate normies because they've been cruel to me. I hate normies because they're completely fucking useless in the face of the intrusive thoughts that rampage through my brain. If you have anything to gain from normies, from back pats, from orbiters, you're a crypto-normie. You have the stupid sheeplike heart of a normie, you just happen to have failed at life despite having no real mental problems. You're not a fucking robot and it's disgusting that you pretend you have the right to set categories like this.

anyone who identifies as a fembot is probably also a failed normie, but "A woman by her very nature can't be a robot" is a stupid claim from a stupid person
>>
Be a black female.
>>
>>27287720
Black women deserve to be alone forever
Fuck off, bebe
Did you soak your dentures last night?
>>
>>27287694
Roastie defected
Chad didn't text you back? :(
Deepest condolences
Kill yourself
>>
>>27287694
>uwu I'm not a normie, YOUR THE NORMIE!
says the roastie who wants to be a robot while attention whoring
>sheeple
Careful, don't cut yourself on that edge roastie
>>
>"fembot" makes thread
>gets 100s of responses from thirsty betas, want to be her friend, bf, buy her shit
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-ut how can wymmen NOT be robots? O.O
Just fuck off. Fuck you. I hate you, I really do. Die, you abhorrent pieces of trash. Just because you are female, someone will always like you. Even if you're just potential pussy, you'll always mean something to someone. Just get the fuck out. Women cannot be robots. Losing their virginity is as simple as asking a male.
>>
>>27287859
This desu onii-chan senpai
>>
>>27287859
I can get behind this sentiment
>>
Life is easier for women.

>if a women didn't had sex it's because she doesn't want or still waiting for prince Chad
>Women have an army of orbiters in case Chad doesn't want them
>fembot is a falacy
>>
>>27287694
ROSTIE ALERT
>>
>>27287223
what? Isn't that what was being discussed? Getting laid? If you don't care about getting laid don't be so bitter. Also please, please explain what these purported "social advantages" that women have are.
>>
File: 1458344425532.png (743 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458344425532.png
743 KB, 707x1000
>>27287859
Redpilled guy, deserve this meme
>>
>>27288052
show me some actual data/examples of that.

Verifiable evidence that all gemales are surrounded by orbiters and that men are ss woefully unfortunate for not enjoying unconditional popularity with the opposite sex

do you just ignore the fact that you're blowing things out of proportion?

oh, and
no anecdotal evidence plz
>>
>>27288079
1. Social acceptance
2. In cases of abuse the woman has hundreds of shelters
3. Woman just can lie and cry a few tears and have a man throw in prison
4. In cases of depression woman's mental health is held far above men's
5. Cases of assault, woman get off far easier even if they are convicted
6. Social abilities and assistance for women are plentiful
>>
>>27287578
Oh my god

Here it is

They got a friend served on a plate

What do they do?

They don't even try to find out what kind of person you are

They just ignore you

>Females can't be robots<
>>
>>27288343
>show me evidence that all female have orbiters
Show me 1 single piece of evidence fembots exist and they woman who claim to be such shouldn't be hanging from light poles
>>
>>27287859
you're nuts, you do know that, right?

>>27288349

you're nuts, you do know that, right?

>>27288349

Social acceptance for what? to be slut shamed for doing the same thing men do to validate their masculinity? to have the free labor they provide in the house be taken for granted? to be reviled by misogynists and have the challenges of being female be ignored? The manchildren on rk9 are far too deluded to reason with. but hey, if your self deception makes you happy then go right afuckinghead and believe what you want to
>>
>>27288709
Too obvious
2/10 cus I'm feeling generous
Don't b8 harder, b8 smarter
>>
@27288709
This is bait. Don't feed the attention whore.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.