[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you should be working on your confidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: self-confidence2.jpg (117 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
self-confidence2.jpg
117 KB, 849x565
Daily reminder that you should be working on your confidence and not your looks to get a gf
>>
>>27286074
Thank you based op, I'm going to go outside and talk to the first girl I see!
>>
>>27286074
Confidence around women is based on your looks. So normie please take your advice somewhere else as it only works for you because you are attractive but sometimes act autistic which I why you were unaware of it. I assure you whatever event that made you lead to make this thread wasn't because of your confidence but because of your facial structure.
>>
>>27286074
I have more confidence than anyone I know irl. Confidence means nothing when it comes to getting gfs. I am in my late 20s as a kissless virgin despite the numerous amount of females I have asked out. Could be worse though I could be fat or dating a landwhale.
>>
I like op. op is nice. c:
>>
File: 1405903426822.png (46 KB, 256x303) Image search: [Google]
1405903426822.png
46 KB, 256x303
How do I work on my confidence?
>>
>>27286167
probably because you think being confident is getting in their face and being a dick rather than just cutting lose and being cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 404x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 404x473
This is sadly and incredibly true.

You should not be your worse enemy.

Here's a true story. Three days ago i actually held/cuddled an actual female in my own bed. Regardless of how the situation came to be I felt incredibly confident in myself for that shot period of time until she made up and excuse to bail.

It had been soooooooo long. Of course then I had a relapse, got drunk, posted on 4chan, but the feeling man. It was like victory.

There is nothing more liberating than the feeling of confidence in yourself no matter what the endeavor.
>>
>>27286171
Just be more confident.
>>
>>27286147
Nope. Plenty of ugly guys that are confident around women. They tend to do better with women than most guys, especially their non-confident counterparts.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.