[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/AgzNZllnl8w Wow never seen this guy before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 5345234543543.png (473 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
5345234543543.png
473 KB, 800x437
https://youtu.be/AgzNZllnl8w

Wow never seen this guy before but hes absolutely right about Gaming channels on youtube

Even though he made fun of my favorite youtuber Markiplier I cant help but agree with him
>>
>>27285966
Onision is bigger faggot than any of the people he just made fun of.
>>
something about onision's face angers and disgusts me
>>
Not going to watch the video and I'm not an avid gamer outside of sports simulators but to me it's crazy with say something like NBA 2k how guys who just scream, chuck up bad shots, and buy in game currency through microtransactions are the most popular in that particular gaming community whereas the dudes who actually learn the playbooks, individual statistics of players, and have more than a rudimentary understanding of basketball average about a thousand views per video.
>>
>>27286601
I think it's really fucking strange that he is a grown ass man that acts like a 15 year old girl that talks shit about anyone and everyone for no reason but seems oblivious to what a piece of shit he is himself.
>>
>>27286723
He makes millions. Why do you think he needs to give a fuck?
>>
>>27286744
>He makes millions. Why do you think he needs to give a fuck?
I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I thought if I could murder one celebrity for free it would be Bieber but I've changed it to this guy. How the fuck does he have 2 million subscribers? I want to beat him with a 2x4 after watching just 30 seconds of his jump cuts and obnoxious babbling.
>>
>>27286835

if you could make millions for doing practically nothing, you would

I hate this "content" as much as the next guy but you're deluding yourself if you think you or the vast majority of the population wouldn't take the offer to become very wealthy for no effort even if the results are a bit cringey
>>
>>27286883
>if you could make millions for doing practically nothing, you would

That is correct but why are you defending this vile shrieking gollum?
>>
>>27286835
>making fun of people who act like 15 year olds
>I thought if I could murder one celebrity for free it would be Bieber

Oh, the irony.
>>
>>27285966
YouTube drama is the stupidest shit lmao.
Isn't onison the guy who got cucked by a lesbian for cuddling?
And he had to get his wife's permission to wear a wedding ring?
>>
>>27285966
Is Onision a troll because I can't even tell.
>>
>>27287151
The only irony is that I forgot this is manchild central where you take the most innocuous statements and attack the other person with them to make yourself feel better about what a little bitch you are. Congratulations, you're just like Onifag! Kill yourself.
>>
YouTube is such a good idea in theory, but so horrible in execution. The only mainstream YouTube channels that are acceptable are pop-sci shit like VSauce. It's overrun by clickbait; I can't watch any video without getting some sort of "Top 10 Movie Blunders" video in the sidebar. Not to mention how dreadful the whole gaming scene there is, as exemplified in the OP. I wish there were more channels like Pannenkoek2012 or MatthewMatosis; stuff that is extremely well thought out and survives because of content, not personalities and clicks. Whatever.
>>
>>27287361
Talking about wanting to kill Justin Bieber is a clear sign of either being extremely underage or extremely autistic.
>>
>Struggling with your small time youtube channel, uploading videos for fun
>Know that for people to care and watch you you have to be a massive screaming faggot that whines about youtube drama like a literal baby.
Sometimes I think about making a video about it where I just scream like a psychopath. But then again I'm sure it's not even worth it.
>>
>>27286712
Yo, what's up? Same here. I'd say it's just like with anything else - the GOP primary comes to mind here, people want the loud and captivating personality over the intelligent yet slightly boring guy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.