[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
plain jane go to the next lane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: prettylittlelyiers.jpg (100 KB, 736x741) Image search: [Google]
prettylittlelyiers.jpg
100 KB, 736x741
Who in here hates "lonely females"/ "plain jane type girls the quiet ones. They tend to be the most vicious. The stacies like the ones in the pic always treated nice they never ignored me or degraded me it was those average looking girls that were evil. I noticed how they seem very jealous towards stacies and then they come here or in IRL and try to project their hatred towards them. They ARE the enemy! Why do we hate them again?
>>
>>27285958
Agreed
Plain Jane's and fembots are just bitter cunts because they couldn't keep Chad around, so they blame us and Stacy's.
Stacy's are bretty cool grills and Chad's are usually chill.
>>
>>27285958
it works with both genders, chads are in general nicer than robots.

most chads and staceys got everything served since early childhood, they have no reason to be bitter.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 901x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 901x500
>>27286916
Here's your reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>27286916
chads are chill bro's, you only feel down when you are with neet / loser friends.
>>
Stacies and Chads have always been really nice to me, probably out of genuine pity. There was never any contempt at all.

The only people who messed with me were brown people.
>>
>>27285958
Those girls are plain as fuck. They're generic, like they were manufactured in a factory.
>>
Yeah ugly and fat girls tend to be the worst. That's why there's a stereotypical relationship of the cute affable girl with a bitchy cockblocker friend.
>>
>>27289231
Plain is cute

Hot is, well, hot
>>
>>27287906
It fucking feels great to be the alpha chad, and if you were ever bullied before it feels even better to get revenge and bully the bullies
>>
>>27289849
Nothing about these girls is attractive to me. I've seen countless girls just like them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.