[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you date a girl who looked like this, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16
File: 1458495583771.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458495583771.gif
2 MB, 400x400
would you date a girl who looked like this, r9k?
>>
My girlfriend is mixed race but looks a bit more Hispanic than like that, I'm black but have only ever dated mixed race or very yellow black girls. They're my preference desu
>>
Sure. Pretty is pretty. People are against multiculturalism for childish reasons.
>>
Nope. Blue-eyed whites only.
>>
>>27285941

t. /r/Hapas
>>
>>27285933
I'm against multiculturalism for crime reasons
>>
>>27285895
yes and marry
>>
>>27285895
Can I put my think inside her then yeah
>>
>>27285957
Uh explain
>>
File: peng.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
peng.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
In a fucking heartbeat.

Mixed race/lightskin girls are the best desu.
>>
>>27285895
OP I would give up everything I have in this world just so that woman would step on my face, are you shitting me? "Would you date a girl who looked like this...?" Would you go into my house and ask me if I want the most delicious steak in the world? You don't ask a man a question like that. Get the fuck out of my board.
>>
i imagine those who are against it secretly want to but dont for fear of some kind of backlash.
>>
>would you date any girl who doesn't look straight up repulsive anon?
Yes, I would. And that's what you'd get if your read threads like this. I'd rather have a thread where you ask if I'd date a girl who does motorcycle stunts or is an astronaut for private space projects like Space X.

More interesting stuff with actual consequence.
>>
Yes, but she wouldn't date me.

Surprisingly unoriginal comment
>>
>>27285895
I honestly hate how you robots think that you must have a better chance with the beautiful non-white girls just because you were born white..
>>
>>27286019
Don't be retarded. Only black guys think that. Not even black women think white guys are better.
>>
No, but only because I used to have a friend who looked like that and I couldn't be with someone who reminded me of her.
>>
>>27286019

maybe robots don't, but white guys do have a better chance with beautiful non-white girls, anyone going to contest this?
>>
No I don't mind mixed/black girls if that's all this is about. Please stop repeating these threads and actually go somewhere with this. It's just
>I posted a black girl. Cool right?
>white women the best! .t coon
>no they have really bad personalities!
>no they don't black women have bad personalities
>....
So sick of it.
>>
File: MTIyNDM5MzExNDI0NTE1MzUz.png (115 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
MTIyNDM5MzExNDI0NTE1MzUz.png
115 KB, 565x600
>>27286019
Hello, facts here.
All women lust for the BWD, additionally negresses are thirsty af.
>>
File: scores2014.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
scores2014.png
18 KB, 495x391
>>27286049
Actually statistically speaking black women apply a penalty to any man that is not black
>>
>>27286079

Whites leading the dating Olympics once again. Do non-whites even stand a chance? Stay tuned for the next episode of "Dating White Men".
>>
>>27286079
Those are the 2009 stats
>>27286079
These are from 2014
>>
>>27286079
>Dating sites
To play devils advocate, dating sites are usually like 50% white men and also anyone on a dating site is usually desperate to a degree.
>>
>>27286106
These I mean
>>27286091
>>
>>27286091

Lmao, Asian men BTFO. Black men too, they do slightly better with white women.

White Man in the lead, with Hermes far behind.
>>
>>27286019
Every fucking time I see : - You can't be a robot if you are not white
- White are drowning into pussy

In the end it's just a a meme
>>
>>27286106
Damn. So the Jew's media campaign IS working.
>>
File: joel-pares-judging-america.png (402 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
joel-pares-judging-america.png
402 KB, 600x300
>>27286079
>>27286091
>contradicting information
Almost. It seems black women appreciate the fact that black men are the worst and that white men are the best. But they're physically attracted to black men.

Beats me why anyone would be attracted to black men.
>left
>looks bad in every way conceivable
>right
>uglier version of white man
>>
>>27286158
>Points out that the statistics are outdated
>xd DA JUICE
There's a reason why we can't have serious discussion on this board and you're it
>>
>>27286157

*minority tear*
>>
>>27286049
>Be me, working as a security guard in a large resort
>inb4 rich normie, pays just above minimum wage
>Standing post
>Beautiful black woman approaches me
>A bit thick, gorgeous face, wonderful sense of dress
>"Hey, you work here right?"
>Tell her yes without stuttering, professionalism overcoming my autism
>She asks where she can find a place to eat
>Mention a few places, she seems underwhelmed by my suggestions
>Finally mention something that strikes her fancy
>She smiles wide, thanks me by name (wearing a nametag for all you NEETs who were about to ask how she knew) and calls me awesome
>Tell her to have a good night

Is this evidence that your claim is true, or just wishful thinking on my part?
>>
>>27286169
Black women also statistically are more likely to date and marry down financially due to black women being more likely to complete post secondary education than their male counterpart.

Black men are pretty good looking in my opinion.
>>
>>27286091
>black men are the least racist when rating women
Funny given how they're the most racist in every other measurement.
It's probably that they fuck just about anything.
>>
>>27286178

she was being nice but i believe what i said.
>>
>>27286091

look at this shit. Asian men and Black women rate each other the worst out of all other groups, and 4chan/r9k is trying to meme this pair as the "power couple".
>>
>>27286091
What's quick match? Is that based on the questions you get to answer or what?

Because that just says how politically and personality aligned you are.
>>
>>27286272
Swipe left, swipe right
>>
>>27286091
>everyone hates blacks but blacks themselves
Huh.
>black men place black women second last
So there's some validity to the black woman hate on this board at least.
>Everyone loves whites but blacks
>everyone loves asian women
>nobody loves asian men but asian women

This aligns with my view perfectly.
>>
>>27286399

God damn Korean women are beautiful, the only group of women comparable to white women.

>>>/mu/63446991

I'm Asian but I'm going after White women like I found a ticket to freedom.
>>
>>27286019
>most of the responses in the thread are 'yes'
>r-robots will only date whites!
>>
>>27286426
>reading comprehension
Not him but he's stating that he believes it to be ridiculous that many robots think just because a beautiful woman is not white that they will have a better chance with her.

Why would a girl like that in the OP take a robot over an attractive man of her own race or a white Chad?
>>
>>27286452
That's OP's view (probably, since there's no real question about it generally). The rest are just saying "yes". There's no real analysis to be made from a sample size of one. Even by our standards.
>>
File: 1457472157156.jpg (76 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
1457472157156.jpg
76 KB, 1152x720
>>27286176
Doesn't seem so
>>
File: lt.skin qt.jpg (437 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
lt.skin qt.jpg
437 KB, 1024x1024
>>27285895
yes, of course! what kind of question is this?
>>
>>27286420
>korean women
I dunno anon.
All that makeup desu. How can you even tell how they'd look when you wake up?
>>
>>27286511
Actually that'd be interesting. What if you just make some prank one night stand. Replace the girl and pretend the makeup was washed off.

Would they notice?
>>
>>27285957
>melanin causes crime
>>
>>27285957
>skin color causes crime meme
>>
>>27286582
>>27286596
>multiculturalism
>melanin
How poor is your culture if you can claim it's just melanin.
He's obviously saying that different cultural values/norms cause violence.
what skin color do you morons have?
>>
>>27286582
Not him and I'm black but to play devil's advocate any place that you find a significant concentration of a black diaspora you'll find that despite blacks being a minority in this region they're responsible for a disproportionate amount of the crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ

This video has some interesting statistics.
>>
>>27286609
How the fuck to you expect to identify somebody's most probably culture besides their skin color?
>inb4 clothes
We're talking about people that also were a t-shirt and jeans that just so happen to have darker skin.
>inb4 actions
You prejudged people based on how they look, if you meet them it's a totally different story.
>>
>>27286511

all women wear make up. qt Korean women are qt even without make up, that's why they are awesome.

what i do isn't necessarily what you do, but Korean women and White women are comparably attractive.

I do have a soft spot for white women though, they moan so cutely and i like holding their sexy legs.
>>
>>27286722
this
I judge people on their culture not their skin color
If the girl in OPs pic was a normal well behaved adult individual I see no problem why not
>>
you know the "Korean pussy is the tightest" or "Asian pussy is the tightest" meme? it's actually true. inversely, Asian cock is the hardest so it feels bigger than it looks.
>>
>>27286582
No, genes cause melanin and crime.
>>
>>27285895
FUCK NO!!! THOSE NIGGERS BELONG IN AFRICA NOT MY BED
>>
>>27286722
>How the fuck to you expect to identify somebody's most probably culture besides their skin color?
Why is that even relevant? It's not about his disposition towards them. It's about his disposition towards the idea of having multiple cultures in close proximity.
He's (again, just reading what he's saying) not against people of a culture. He's against having different cultures in close proximity to one another.
>You prejudged people
No I don't. Perhaps he does but he hasn't said anything about that.
I'm prejudging him as a he. But that's just for writing convenience really.
>if you meet them it's a totally different story
If different cultures meet then apparently there's more violence in his view.

I don't know what sources he's using to back this up. Or if it's just his perception on a personal level. But I don't find it easy to find non-bias sources. Just searching "multiculturalism and violence" leads you to "nationalistpartyamerica.com" (no way these guys could be bias right?).

I can't really make the argument. But you're misrepresenting him terribly in my view.

Unless he's this twerp >>27286797
That's not about multiculturalism at all.
>>
File: asian_girl_microphone.jpg (15 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
asian_girl_microphone.jpg
15 KB, 250x215
>>27286797
>genes cause crime
>>>/pol/
Actions are more or less completely caused by an upbringing, not who fucked who.
>>
ez

REDDIT!
>>
>>27286832
You're wrong. A black will have a significantly higher probability to commit crime than a white raised in the same conditions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
>>
>>27285895
>date
>a girl

ISHYGDDT.
OREGON.
>>
File: concerns.jpg (23 KB, 457x472) Image search: [Google]
concerns.jpg
23 KB, 457x472
>>27286830
>Why is that even relevant? It's not about his disposition towards them. It's about his disposition towards the idea of having multiple cultures in close proximity.
He's (again, just reading what he's saying) not against people of a culture. He's against having different cultures in close proximity to one another.
From what I understood he was implying that culture and skin color have no correlation. I'm not saying certain cultures don't mix well.
>No I don't. Perhaps he does but he hasn't said anything about that.
I'm prejudging him as a he. But that's just for writing convenience really.
Sorry, didn't realize you weren't him until I reread.
>If different cultures meet then apparently there's more violence in his view.
Yeah, I don't understand that. More like if dumb people meet dumb people they go into a fit of autistic rage and then blame it on how they look.
>>
>>27286944
>links hour long video to distract me long enough so I can't rebuttal.
What time does he talk about upbringing?
>>
>>27287068
https://youtu.be/TVBJ5m3sGfk?t=1657
Somewhere here (next slide). But it's really a video which requires you follow it throughout to get the full picture.

Worth a watch. Or at least a background listen. Even if you disagree it's good to be informed of other views. He's certainly not being racist, just outspoken about things.
>>
>>27287068
Somewhere by the end, but you need the background he lays out throughout the video to understand why he makes the points he does.
You can post a video or scientifically researched text that counters my point in the meantime.
>>
>>27285895
I would. She's absolutely beautiful to me. I could see myself marrying a woman like that. I'm black though
>>
>>27287238
Anon really. There's nobody questioning that she's beautiful. It's just op making a meme.
She's among the prettiest (probably top 10) I've seen this month and I browse /s/.
That smile is just top notch too.
>>
>>27285895
yes but she would never date me
>>
File: artsy_smug_pepe.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
artsy_smug_pepe.png
401 KB, 600x696
>>27287141
>>27287159
I understood he was going about it logically from the start so I was interested to what you actually wanted me to see. I think my point was misunderstood though. I still believe what I said holds true, which was that upbringing is still the primary source of crime, and not genes. He does point out that a single mother black family is more likely to commit crime, but that leaves out culture; black families and white families have different parenting styles, which would mean the conditions were not exactly the same.
There is also a lack of nuance in the statistics, they do not factor in that racial profiling happens all the time and that black people are more likely to have the law thrown against them when they only had weed or something.
I don't disagree that on average black people are more likely to commit crime, but I don't think it has much to do with genes, maybe very very slightly.
>>
>>27287380
>I won't bother checking this statistic based research, instead I'll repeat opinions I read on Salon

okay
>>
>>27287380
Yeah I'm >>27287141 and I personally do not agree with him from my perspective. But he's talking about america so I can't really say.

But here in Sweden it's pretty clear that lack of progress is the major cause of crime. So the people in welfare are over-represented but it's not welfare that causes it because our legislation pretty much pushes you into a job unless you have a disability.

Not sure how it works in the US.

>they do not factor in that racial profiling happens all the time and that black people are more likely to have the law thrown against them when they only had weed or something.
Well he did use the example of property crime and violent crime. It's not about crime in general. Not sure weed would be counted as property crime or not but I doubt it. Violent crime certainly doesn't include weed. And violent crime certainly doesn't include situations where you can profile right?

Doesn't seem like you've really watched it though. Willfully remaining ignorant is just as bad as bigotry anon. If there's anything to take away from this it's that.
>>
every day i dream of fucking a black chick, i'm a slave for the BBB (big black booty)
>>
>>27287380
>maybe very very slightly.
No not even a little.
If you have extremely strict parents that won't let you go outside, have sleep overs, make you study and read books constantly like my parents did to me then you'll never do anything bad. I just ended up socially awkward, super autist, uncle tom, and a robot. KHV at 20
>>
File: deer_removing_hooves.gif (378 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
deer_removing_hooves.gif
378 KB, 200x200
>>27287465
You're acting as if I'm disagreeing with the end result. I agree that black people are more likely to commit crime (the statistics prove it), but I don't think it has much to do with genes.
>>27287501
You're correct, I didn't watch much of the video, but I've heard/read a lot about the topic already. Our prison system is ridiculous, it's primarily black and a lot of the people locked up are there for minor drug offenses (which shouldn't be against the law anyway).
>Well he did use the example of property crime and violent crime. It's not about crime in general. Not sure weed would be counted as property crime or not but I doubt it. Violent crime certainly doesn't include weed. And violent crime certainly doesn't include situations where you can profile right?
I think you'd be surprised the lengths some cops go through to pin something on a black individual. SOME cops will arrest black people over something they might let a white guy off easier with.
>>27287690
I was just trying to appease the other anon because he doesn't seem like he's going to budge on his position, hence the "maybe".
>>
>>27287894
>I think you'd be surprised the lengths some cops go through to pin something on a black individual.
Yes I'd be extremely surprised if this is enough of a factor given what I've seen in that video. Because there correlation between ethnicity and crime when adjusted for other factors isn't there just according to this video (I've also read other sources of course). If there was black specific targeting (I don't even see how you could pin a violent crime on someone who didn't do it most the time. It's conspiracy theory levels of crazy here anon) we'd see blacks over-represented when adjusted for race. But we don't.
Here's the source he was referencing in the video.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001340
Always behind a paywall, annoying. But I'm sure if you're actually adamant about researching stuff like this on your free time I'm sure you know where to grab this.

The abstract confirms it anyhow. If you trust them ofc.
>Our prison system is ridiculous
I'm aware. But this isn't about incarcerations. It's about convicted criminals. Not even people who go to court. Just the amount of suspects determined to be guilty in a court.
>>
>>27285913
GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT THIS IS MY BOARD THIS IS MY SAFE PLACE WHY DO YOU NORMIE SCUMS HAVE TO RUIN EVERY FUCKING THING
>>
>>27288044
Also note.
Anon didn't say it was because they were black that these things happened. The video mentions a lot of stuff. Puts the most blame on single motherhood and intelligence is my impression. But it's not race alone.
>>
File: speed dating.png (24 KB, 662x339) Image search: [Google]
speed dating.png
24 KB, 662x339
If you guys don't trust dating sites here's a study from Columbia that involved face-to-face speed dating.
>black women really don't like white guys all that much and are absurdly loyal to their race
>white women don't really like anyone but also have a strong racial preference for their own race
>literally nobody likes asian men, even asian women respond more favorably to whites
>>
>>27288110
Source? As in link. Looks like you took that from somewhere.
>>
>>27285895
>brown eyes
>no tits
What a waste
She's cute but mayne
>>
>>27288172
http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialpreferences.pdf
>>
>>27286503
dam bro, what's her name?

>>27286787
lol wtf?
>>
>>27288044
You seem to be repeating violent crime over and over when I'm mainly concerned with minor non-violent crime that a non-black person could potentially get off easier with depending on the cop. Why on Earth do you think I'm trying to say that an arrest made on obvious violence is the result of racial profiling?
>Always behind a paywall, annoying. But I'm sure if you're actually adamant about researching stuff like this on your free time I'm sure you know where to grab this.
Yeah I can access that through my college.
>>
>>27288110
wait is that chart saying that asian prefer black men over whites?
>>
>>27288304
The fuck? No. The "subject" is the one doing the accepting or rejecting. Look at the top portion, the female subjects, go down to whichever race you want to examine, and then look across the row to see their favorability to males of the specified race. Asian women responded most favorably to white men (45% "yes" response).
>>
>>27288192
Thanks.
>27288234
>I'm mainly concerned with minor non-violent crime that a non-black person could potentially get off easier with depending on the cop.
We were talking about crime not a specific type. Yeah sure if that's your concern that's fine. I'm not telling you what your concerns should be.

>You seem to be repeating violent crime over and over.
Because you're conceding absolutely nothing. You're even saying,as a response, to my comment on how it's violent crime and very unlikely to be pinned on people that racial profiling is a factor to consider.

I didn't disagree that catching black people for possession wouldn't be something blacks could easily be more susceptible to if there's profiling. But you seem to disagree with my assessment, because you're not changing the subject more clearly, so I justified it further.
>>27288110
This is rather lacking in sample size for most of these. I mean that yes from a black man to a black woman is just 6/9. Some of them are rather solid though.
>>
>>27285895
yes, if she has blue eyes and 130+ IQ
>>
File: tumblr_nin5yeqfjo1tqp5fto2_250.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nin5yeqfjo1tqp5fto2_250.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>"You're alone on a friday? No way!"
>"Come with me anon."
>>
>>27288612
I don't wanna get beaten and robbed in an alley tyvm.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>27288645
>*laughs*
>"Sigh, oh that's a good joke anon"
>"I don't bite :3"
>>
File: moonman.jpg (27 KB, 525x523) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
27 KB, 525x523
>>27288720
>>27288612
FUCK OUTTA HERE I'MMA CALL MOON MAN NIGGUH
>>
>>27288763
Do better than that anon. I can't avatarfag against that shit.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.