[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized that if I weren't mutilated, I'd be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I just realized that if I weren't mutilated, I'd be able to jerk off in-between watching anime episodes, rather than either do nothing or watch the anime at an uncomfortably fast pace.
THE DOWNSIDES OF MUTILATION DON'T END.
Maybe I'll start learning Moon soon and study in-between episodes...
>>
>>27285891
>Downsides
I should have said "consequences" since it has no benefits and therefore no sides.
>>
Why are her panties pixelated?
>>
>>27285924

Sex feels worse so you can last longer
>>
Is it true that American kids bully the boys who don't have a mutilated penis?
>>
>>27286576
Oh, I'm so glad.
I can last longer during my 2 daily sex sessions with my non-existent gf.
Totally beats not lasting as long but being able to cum 8 times a day.
>>
>>27286605
I completed grade school and no one else has ever seen my penis, not have I ever been asked to show someone my penis.
No one had any way of knowing.
>>
>>27286650
Yeah it's not like girls don't gossip oh wait
>>
>>27286650
>not
I mean "nor"
>>
>>27286671
I don't think they would bully someone over it, anyway.
I think most bullies are too homophobic to do anything because of someone else's penis.
>>
>>27286605
In middle school yeah, there was one kid who was made fun of a lot for it. I even joined in. It's fucking disgusting how abnormal we make the natural penis seen in the country.

I embarrassingly brought my circumcision up to my parents and my dad (who is uncut) said nothing while my mom said I need to get over it and that they decided it would be best for me.
>>
>>27286850
kill your mom

unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
>>27287019
Sad part is after I brought it up, she started joking about it every so often. I fucking hate the US. While everyone might be getting gangraped by refugees over in yurop, at least over there they can have a dialogue about this kind of thing without everyone bursting into laughter
>>
>>27287135
Ask her why her husband isn't cut.
>>
>>27287235
Already did. "He is just from a different time. I wish he was though because it's gross to look at"
>>
Jesus Christ why the FUCK would Foregen turn down Pfizer's funding?
>>
>>27285891
is that a futanari's dick being stretched or is it a roastie's lips?
>>
File: 1458489390963.png (177 KB, 345x346) Image search: [Google]
1458489390963.png
177 KB, 345x346
>>27287316

If you're not retarded you should be able to figure out in less than a minute.
>>
>>27287369
The former.

>>27287316
Because then more companies would encourage circumcision to make even more money off regeneration. Right?
>>
What are the chances of foregen becoming real?
How much will it cost?
I once had to peel skin off my dick because it got super irritated when I was swimming in the ocean. Will this interfere with my regeneration.
>>
>>27287414
I don't give a dead horse's last SHIT if unethical things must occur to get my foreskin back. Hell, they should use all those infant foreskins for research, make good use out of the ongoing mutilation that isn't going to stop anytime soon.
>>27287415
The money is not in the circumcision, but rather in the nerves and special tissue regeneration that would come of foreskin regenerative research. It ain't about the foreskin for these companies, it's about the insanely complex organ that is the foreskin that could unlock the key to full regeneration of other organs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.