[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normalfags literally drink to the point of poisoning themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x409
>normalfags literally drink to the point of poisoning themselves every day
>they get hungover and regret it, then do it over again
>normalfags will get offended if you even suggest the possibility of not drinking
>>
>>27285860
Drinking is fine, but the thing is it's perfectly possible to drink enough to get drunk and have fun without drinking so much that you feel like shit the next day.

The solution isn't not to drink, it's to drink a fucking moderate amount. After getting moderately drunk it's just not worth it anymore to keep drinking. You get more drunk but it's the shitty kind of drunk. But normies have no self-control so every weekend they drink until they black out.
>>
>not getting drunk and smashing sloots

come on op
>>
>>27285860
What, you mean alcoholics don't like it when you point out that they're alcoholics? Consider me shocked, OP.
>>
as an "funny and extroverted with friends" guy am i being the only one not feeling a strong effect of alcohol on my behaviour at least. I just feel dizzy and more heavy. The same is with weed.

Are drugs just a normie meme?
>>
i got drunk to the point of throwing up and passing out on a nearly daily basis for a few months because i hate my life
>>
>>27285860
I do the same, but alone at my home to not feel. Does that make me a normie?
Social drinking is disgusting though
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.