[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BE YOURSELF Ok, which one of your sperglords did go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 1458491698762.jpg (124 KB, 1255x660) Image search: [Google]
1458491698762.jpg
124 KB, 1255x660
>BE YOURSELF

Ok, which one of your sperglords did go outside of your basement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjbAs5F_bYY
>>
>>27285590

that rage
that power
such potential
>>
Laaaaaaaaaand offf the whaaaaaaaaallleeeesssssss, honestly can we just conquer America already?
>>
requesting edited picture of "birry" except with Bernie i guess.
>>
>>27285590

Why was she not arrested for assult?

If that was a dude he would be arrested.
>>
>be yourself

hahahahahahah. it makes me sad to see stuff like this though honestly, i'm laughing but what i watched could be a fight between a mother and her son even though they are not.
>>
Wtf america ? Even the jews and palestinians get along better than democrats and republicans
>>
>>27285590
it amazes me how there can still be a base of ignorant leftists in Tuscon, Arizona which is situated by the border. I mean do these idiots not see the damage that Mexicans have done to Americans? Their heads are so far up their asses that they can't open their eyes and see all the teenagers, young men and old men addicted to drugs on the streets supported by the Mexicans who are making bank off their lives.

Liberals are always the upper middle class rich people, because being liberal is a privilege of ignorance. And ignorance is bliss, they stay in their gated communities protected from the real world and they raise their kids like that as well.
>>
I know this would be irrelevant but can someone link me to the original aids skrillex video ?
>>
>>27285718

>what i watched could be a fight between a mother and her son even though they are not.

thats the basic subtext

>FUCK ME BITCH
>>
The black police officer sounds like Obama
>>
>>27285758
Don't they all sound the same ?
>>
>>27285734
>see all the teenagers, young men and old men addicted to drugs

you don't see coloradofags complaining like you
>>
>>27285696
>flailing her arms
>assault
if it was a man he would have killed that sperg with one punch man.

if it was just a lame dude with spaghetti arms there would still be no charge. police rarely waste their time on shit that doesn't matter desu senpay
>>
>Fat homosexual leftist
average_bernie_supporter.flv
>>
>>27285590
Is that a Bernie supporter? This is why you should vote Trump, because giving these people power is suicide.
>>
well she did spit on him first and slap him.
>>
>>27285734
Tusconian reporting in. Tucson is one of the only areas which is libtards in Arizona due to the immigrants here.
>>
>>27285785
You don't understand and you obviously don't live in Arizona or a border state. Down by the border we have many many people high on hard drugs like meth and heroin. They become poor because of their habit and commit a lot of violence and property crime. With all the drug users down here we have a lot of Mexican gangs who sell their drugs here and along with drugs and gangs come a lot of violence.

Colorado isn't a border state and they don't have many hard drugs. Just a lot of ignorant rich liberal kids who are loving the "dude weed is natural lmao even though everything comes out of the Earth even poison". Who are ignorant like yourself.
>>
>>27285845
FUCK OFF WHITE MALE #DumpDrumpf
>>
>>27285853
I don't blame her, nobody would tolerate this sperg.
>>
>>27285660
Milennials will change that. The old fat fucks need to die off.
>>
>>27285853
BITCH I'M NOT GONNA HIT YOU
>>
worst scum on earth
>united states of americans
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Wow, all theses normies getting assblasted over absolutely nothing. I love this fucking country.
>>
>>27285590
Folks don't even understand what it means when you say "be yourself". The idea isn't that by being who you truly are will objectively make everyone love you. The idea is that if you make friends and attract women pretending to be someone you're not, you can never relax the mask. You'll always have to be someone else when around them and your life is going to be even more of a lie than it was.
>>
>>27285896
There are plenty of us here that hate these fucks more than you. Because we have to deal with this shit in person.
>>
>>27285853
Xir's assaulting her personal space and threatening her
>>
File: bee yourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>27285590
>his flapping, bouncing arms

kek

Isn't that like a core symptom of autism?

Also you would think that a couple of ham-shaped white Americans would have more in common. Like why not put your differences aside and bond over 7 happy meals?
>>
>>27285951
>threatening her
He is literally saying "i'm not gonna hit you"
>>
Imagine if all the nations joined together to nuke these fat motherfuckers. Sort of like the Julius Caesar of nations
>>
>>27285975
He's also screaming with that "I'm so filled with adrenaline I'm about to cry" tone. Someone in that state is very dangerous and is liable to lash out without really intending to.
>>
>>27285945
I know man, I actually would never hate whole nation even if majority are fucking retarded inbreds
>>
>>27285936
>he thinks there's more to just be yourself meme
>literally says the opposite of what it means

you're overthinking it, the normies aren't
>>
>>27286005
That's why I'm voting Trump.
Let's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN DAMN IT.
too bad I live in Oregon and we're almost certainly going to side with Bernie.
>>
>>27285590
He ate that slap and spit. I would be crying the second her disgusting slime hit my face
>>
>>27285590
why are these people so loud and annoying
>>
>the mexicans chanting in the background
>the disgusting fat loud mouth americans going at each other

my goodness
>>
>>27285590
> those faggots breaking it up
if this was a pack of niggers they would've encourages the fight and screamed WORRLDDSTTAAHHH until the fat roastie smacked the autist around

video is boring. thanks white people
>>
>>27285590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjbAs5F_bYY

>white people.
>>
That be yourself guy could pop up in a nightmare in someone's head tonight
>>
>>27285590
you can tell this is america cause everybody is fat
>>
>>27285590
that fat homo

kek
>>
>>27285863
Get your guy to change his name back
His dad changed the family name to Sander
Bernie added the s, at the end
Real last name is Gutman

Feel the GUT(man)
>>
>>27285886
That guy is a milennial in the video.
>>
What does her booty taste like r9k?
>>
File: whooooooooooo.jpg (42 KB, 704x464) Image search: [Google]
whooooooooooo.jpg
42 KB, 704x464
>>27285622
SUCH LUST
muteblox oh the irony i am laffin
>>
>>27285590
>someone is actually on a "mobility scooter"

what is wrong with america?
>>
>>27285590
You can tell who was raised by a single mother.
>>
>>27285590
sounds like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY

some people need to get a grip
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.