[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize women are basically in the position of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1458494338835.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1458494338835.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>tfw you realize women are basically in the position of being the talentless worthless younger brother in a family with a son who is a living god-king of the universe
>tfw the older brother constantly dotes on the younger brother and gives him pep talks and takes him out to baseball games and stuff, but the younger brother is permanently fucked and will forever be an embarrassment
>tfw all the philosophical anthropology that humanity has ever written or will ever write is implicitly about men
>tfw any conceptualisation of "the human condition" is implicitly rooted in the "baseline human," which is man
>tfw when some great brilliant ubermensch sends probing arcs of his mental lightning out into the world-soul to better understand himself, his nature, and his place in the cosmic order, the most irreducible a priori cornerstone of his inquiry is "man with a wang, curious about Being"
>tfw women are excluded from even the rudimentary voyages of philosophy, tittied tag-alongs that no one wanted
>tfw women existing alongside men on Earth is effectively the same situation as if SETI found a race of vaguely anthropoid aliens, seemingly capable of communication and civilisation, and we sent spaceships to meet up with them for tang and interstellar diplomacy, and it turned out they are exactly like us in many ways except they're all short stupid retards who can't do anything right, and then we formed a joint society and cohabitated with them playing second retard fiddle for eternity, like the Federation adopting the Pakleds
>tfw you had a 50/50 shot at being born a fucking Pakled with a fat ass who has to bleed toxic goo from his cunt every month
>>
File: cool story bro.jpg (54 KB, 571x570) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.jpg
54 KB, 571x570
>tfw you realize all these women hate threads are by pathetic, lonely virgins who don't know any women personally and are both projecting their own failures onto women and are walking sour grapes parables
>>
>>27285677
>man writes thing with effort
>woman replies "u just want to fuck me but cant" (aka muh vagina)

Case closed.
>>
File: 1457940874481.jpg (22 KB, 337x430) Image search: [Google]
1457940874481.jpg
22 KB, 337x430
>>27285728
>believing that poster is actually a woman
>>
>>27285753
>implying /r9k/ isn't the most gullible board on this site by a longshot.
Literally all you need to do is put 'female' or 'girl' somewhere in an OP and you get hundreds of replies, guaranteed.
>>
>>27285771
>>27285753
Retarded women detected.
>>
>>27285784
My point exactly. Farming you people for (You)s is absurdly easy.
>>
>>27285728
>anyone who disagrees with me is a woman
Classic.
>>
>>27285800
>I'M AN INTERNET MASTERMIND...

OK, Reddit.
>>
>>27285841
You could be braindead and still achieve the same effectiveness here. Hell, just look at your stock reply, the Reddit reply again as usual. Due to an intelligence deficiency, robots fail to realize the repetitive nature of the threads they enter. They put money into a vending machine, select an item, demand that the item doesn't come out of the machine, and get angry when it does.
>>
>>27285890
There is literally nothing more vacuous than the Reddit reply.
>>
>>27285513
t. single, childless man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.