[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on single mothers? I heard you can get a pretty good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 636x4538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 636x4538
Thoughts on single mothers?

I heard you can get a pretty good deal if you can get a single mom. Pretty, above average looking woman who will do wild things in bed but only if you can get their kid to like you.

I've heard dating a single mom bein compared to car shopping. Single moms are like used cars, don't buy them for the paint job, but if everything works then you can get a great deal.

Would you ever date a single mom?
>>
Nope
Might fuck but never date
>>
I never want to have children, let alone someone else's children.
>>
>>27285358
Cuckold detected. You are literally being the definition of a cuck if you are raising another man's child.
>>
No, I'm still young enough that plenty of women who went into legitimate careers/academics don't have kids. Single moms are, with almost no exception, the girls who didn't do anything with their lives--whether that was a cause or an effect.
>>
I wouldn't.
Sure I can be a great bf.
but, having to be a step in dad and have to pay for another man's mistake like that. Its a total deal breaker.
I'd rather spend the rest of my life sexless then tout around a kid who isn't mine.
>>
File: 1458406266048.jpg (109 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458406266048.jpg
109 KB, 960x960
>>27285358
>she still responds because she is that desperate
>>
>>27285463
Single mothers are the most desperate women around. The only men who will date them are pedophiles(The funny thing about this is most of the mothers know their kids are being molested and just turn a blind eye) and guys who just want quick fucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 633x738
>>27285358
>being dead
>dead to us

TOP KEK
>>
>>27285492
Had a good laugh too. This shit is too good to be true.
>>
>>27285358

the only way i'd date a single mom was if i got a Humbert Humbert type of deal.
>>
Never, virgins only.
>>
>>27285411
Isn't that still better than how you will never have sex or raise any child?

Virgins are worse than cucks. By a mile.
>>
>>27285484
>>27285521

well that was..... interesting
>>
>>27285556
Is losing better than not playing?
>>
>>27285358
>his dad died!
>he is dead to us
Amazing.

What do think the odds are that she told her kid that his dad is dead? And the kid, sadly, believes it.
>>
>>27285358
i used to be 100% "no"

but then i met this girl at school. she's 20 (5 years younger than me), and also not the brightest crayon in the box. so any time we casually talk in class, i can see a kind of respect in her eyes, and it's honestly flattering. her body is great too. even after having kids. it really does break my heart to hear about guys who are playing her because she's attractive, but they don't want to take care of her kids. she's probably the first single mom i've met who i'd become a cuck for. it's not even a crush. she's not my type at all. it's "eh, what the fuck, i'll help you and those kids because you're attractive and actually a good person."
>>
>>27285566
Yup. By a longshot
>>
>>27285724
Wait...... She is 20..... And that's 5 years older than you?

You want to be a teen dad?
>>
>>27285724
>eh, what the fuck, i'll help you and those kids because you're attractive and actually a good person
That's called being a kek.
>>
File: your opinions.jpg (81 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
your opinions.jpg
81 KB, 566x480
>>27285768
literacy my man
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 613x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 613x820
>>27285795
Whoops.... Younger. My bad.

This is the best book I ever read, and I'm feeling bullied right now.
>>
>>27285724

>20

>kids
>plural

jesus dude, run
>>
>>27285783
i'd agree completely almost every other time. nothing makes me cringe more than arrogant single moms. if it happened and she's working hard to correct it, that's one thing. but just openly being like "men don't matter" is fucking sickening to me.

but i feel like she TRULY got played. like actually had feelings for a guy and thought he was going to be around for her, at least in some way. not cock carousel. not trying to be a welfare diva. but that romantic single mom fantasy that is being sold to kids now.
>>
File: 04052205.jpg (559 KB, 787x1422) Image search: [Google]
04052205.jpg
559 KB, 787x1422
Who /strong independent woman/ here?
>>
>>27285556

SMIDF please leave, your tactics won't work here. /r9k/ may be pathetic but we will not date a roastie who is raising Chad's spawn.
>>
File: insulated.png (123 KB, 623x300) Image search: [Google]
insulated.png
123 KB, 623x300
>insulated me and my son
>insulated

why the fuck do I find this so funny
>>
>>27286006
English pls

Also you're the bottom of the barrel. You have no high ground
>>
>bitch tries to turn the guilt on him by saying the dad is dead
>then admits the dad isnt even fucking dead

KEK
>>
>>27285358
>download tinder
>90% of my matches are single mothers
>most of them are white with one or several halfbreeds
>eh, why not, might as well try one and see
>set up a date with the prettiest and least batshit seeming one
>couldn't get a baby sitter
>have to eat in a decent restaurant with her and her three kids
>well, I can give up any hope of sex tonight
>I'll try one more, just in case
>and also because I'm desperate
>contact second best looking/second least crazy
>from the get go its obvious shes going out with me for a free meal
>conversation is a pitched battle, she's deeply entrenched in silence and bored disinterest
>when shes in the bathroom I pay for my food and leave her there

I'm trying so hard not to hate women, I don't think I can keep it up.
>>
>>27286046
hey man, electrical insulation is no laughing matter, it's the difference between life and death if you're exposed to live electrical wires
>>
>>27286046
>Rasict
Sounds German
>>
>>27285987
You go gurrl
>>
>>27286115
>>27286046
Maybe if she insulated her vagina she wouldn't have gotten pregnant.
>>
>>27285987
>hand tattoos
So, welfare queen, then? Or does she get by on child support? Couldn't possibly have any kind of real job.The mcdonalds near me won't even hire people with visible tattoos.
>>
>>27285358
hhahahahaha
>>
>>27286211
Hand tattoos are common for jobs like barista.
>>
>>27286302
I said real job. You can't get through life with a part time minimum wage job. Which means someone else is paying her bills.
>>
>>27286350
>barista
>minimum wage
Not of you're professional and working in a real cafe. Not Starbucks.
>>
My mother is a single mom

But didn't experience the single mom experience, being raised by just my mom, she got help from the whole family
Meaning that my mother didn't really raised me all by herself
Which may be the whole reason on why I'm not a complete fuck up

Still, I'm here
>>
>>27286397
even starbucks pays more than min wage
>>
File: Here we go.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Here we go.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>mfw someone near me cries over a dog dying

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1458357748767.webm
>>
they are not all bad, but they just feel pointless to date

way too many childless women that are desperate in other ways exist to bother with them
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.