[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>matched with someone on tinder >talk for a day >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2323534.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2323534.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>matched with someone on tinder
>talk for a day
>meet the next day
>he unmatched me after three days
why? was i that boring/ugly/uninteresting?

how do i make a normie like me? I'm so fucking tired of this
>>
what did i do wrong? why do people unmatch on tinder?
>>
>>27285134
this thread again?? boooooring
>>
Are you fat? Are you using MySpace angles in your tinder photos that are years old?
>>
Are you a nigger? This is important
>>
>>27285134
Fembots tend to forget that some of them are just unfuckable even for robots standards
>>
>>27285233
no

>>27285184
it's another guy, same grl

>>27285196
neither, people say i look better irl but I think the fact that I'm neet blew him off but i don't fucking know why!
>>
I've met girls from tinder in real life and then unmatched soon after.
All it comes down to is that we weren't vibing and it's easier to unmatch then hit someone up like "hey yesterday was fun but I'm not truly feeling it"
>>
>>27285331
You're a huge cunt
Just leave it
You never have to speak again
>>
>>27285315

oh you're a neet? i guess some guys want a woman that works, or does something with their time? i dunno.
>>
>match with someone on tinder
>go on a date
>make out
>meh
>go on another date
>make out more
>he's hung up on me
>I unmatch and cut contact
Am I stacey?
>>
>>27285576
So if you meet someone from fucking tinder who turns out she's not all that and you don't wanna see her again, you feel obligated to have a talk with her about it?
Jesus christ it's tinder it's not gonna work out most of the time
>>
>>27285613
No
Just never say anything to her
She won't message you first
>>
>>27285607
How to be like you?
>>
>>27285607

maybe. you unmatched him because he didn't give you the dick fast enough
>>
>>27285627
Except that totally happens
Why would you stay matched with someone you're not interested in anymore?
>>
>>27285607
obviously
whore
>>27285134
>a guy meets up with you hoping to get laid
>you don't put out
>why doesn't he talk to me anymore?
>>
>>27285656
It's rude

>>27285697
Nah
We went for coffee
>>
>>27285731
>We went for coffee
So? Tinder is for casual sex. If no sex happens, I'm wasting my time.
>>
>>27285731
It's not rude to be honest about how you feel and make it clear you're not interested.
Get over yourself and don't take this so personally, so what some random guy didn't like you, there are plenty others out there who would like you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.