[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are korean women so beautiful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: aoachoa.jpg (146 KB, 540x729) Image search: [Google]
aoachoa.jpg
146 KB, 540x729
why are korean women so beautiful?
>>
i never got yellow fever

i've never been attracted to an asian woman, they just look fucked up to me. something about their noses and eyes, it's like fucking fish face or something

you watch too many chinktoons
>>
They're made out of plastic
>>
Plastic surgery tbqh familia
>>
Question: Is it still yellow fever if I'm hapa?
>>
>>27285033

They aren't.
Next question?
>>
>>27285242
say that about my waifu again faggot.
>>
>>27285033
Plastic surgery and makeup. South Korea is like the capital of plastic surgery for women.
>>
>>27285033
Easy access to plastic surgery.
>>
why don't non Stacies just go to South Korea for surgery?
>>
>why are rich supermodel pop stars so beautiful?
>>
>>27285033
because you overlook the other 97% of them that aren't
>>
>blonde hair

why do asians worship white women so much?
>>
>>27285673

the other "97%" could easy get plastic surgery and become a 7+/10. Korean women don't get fat and that's basically the main thing other than face.
>>
>>27285033
>>27285336
Now wait till they take off the makeup
>>
fuck off filthy kshit jpop is superior to your gook music
>>
modern kpop is soul-less, it's just a meme production machine now.

good kpop is a rarity. i consider this "good kpop"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EnWEsQDoZI
>>
lets see

look pretty flean despite making slutty music

making slutty music that has sex appeal

started doing butt workouts so they have bigger butts

workout in general so they arent fat

wear makeup

basically what any woman needs to do to become more attractive than average
>>
>>27285372
I wouldn't trust a korean doctor who only has experience working with Koreans to touch my white face
>>
File: IMAG4582.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG4582.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>meet a south Korean chick on r9k
>she's a 3-4/10
She's a virgin though and doesn't know shit about sex, literally types "it" instead of sex and I had to tell her what bdsm was. So I'd say she's perfect robot material, too bad I fucking hate women and I cut her off after having her grow emotionally attached
>>
>>27287260

that's true, Asian surgery is meant for Asian faces.
>>
>>27287265

give me her contact details bro
>>
File: Snapchat-7034905179261826494.jpg (624 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7034905179261826494.jpg
624 KB, 1080x1920
>>27287350
Don't have her number, only kik and snapchat
Can't give you her kik because she got that specifically for me m8
Can't give you her snapchat because I'd rather her not know the truth about what I said about her.
Sorry m8 I can give you my snapchat if you just enjoy sending pics of your cock everywhere
>>
>>27287388

thats ok thanks anyway buddy, im just looking for a connection with another human being
>>
Even the ones who have shitloads of plastic surgery don't even look that great
>>
>>27287418
I'm a human being
Female you mean?
>>
>>27287545

i'd take a female from anywhere in the world but only a European man since we'd be in the same time zone and can play video games together

do you meet my highly demanding criteria?
>>
>>27285033
Because they try their hardest to look like white women.
>>
>>27287584
epik meme XDDD MOOOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>27285742
>my poop stinks better than yours
>being this autistic
>>
>>27287583
I do not unfortunately
What video games you play?
>>
>>27285071
are u black perhaps? do u also live in a area that barely has any asians?

that could be it because im black and live ina city of whites and mexicans. i have an undying fetish for big ass mexican women. old or young doesnt matter.

could be what these white boys are experiencing.
>>
Most of the people here complaining about plastic surgery will go to a different thread and post pictures of Japanese women who also had plastic surgery.
>>
>>27287584
Why do white men express a preference for asian women if it's because they look like white women?
>>
>>27285033
doctor kim fixes ugly family

and if you have kids they'll turn out ugly and she'll press you into plastic surgery
>>
>>27287584

they try their hardest to match the beauty levels held by white women yes, but they will never truly be a white person.

if you look at Taeyeon and Choa, i want to think they are memeing the look ironically and not because they want to look white down to the T.

it has more to do with being competitive than being the same.
>>
>>27287992
>Why do white men express a preference for asian women if it's because they look like white women?
That's a dumb question because most white men don't prefer Asians, that's mostly a 4chan thing. (Not saying whites dont like asian girls but this glorification and worship only exists on the internet)
>>
>>27287910

sorry i was eating dinner, if your still here i play pretty much all video games, but my main video games i play constantly are path of exile and tf2, how about you?
>>
>>27288420
Never played TF2 and I don't even know what Path of Exiles is
I'm going to assume you're on PC however, in that case we truly are incompatible friend
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.