[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>aids skrillex gets fucked by dogs, lives with his mom, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: aids-gf2.jpg (115 KB, 951x960) Image search: [Google]
aids-gf2.jpg
115 KB, 951x960
>aids skrillex gets fucked by dogs, lives with his mom, is almost 30, didn't go to college, plays in a shitty band, talks about white male privilege
>he has a qt gf like this

What the fuck. We should have become super liberals campaigning for bernie. We called them cucks but at the same time they were fucking qt liberal girls and we didn't even know it
>>
This whole "red pill" thing is a trap.

Tons of "beta cucks" are out there having amazing sex and tons of friends and "red pilled" guys are sitting at home wallowing in misery.
>>
>>27284935

Most red pilled guys are sitting at home wallowing in misery, that's why they're red pilled in the first place. Happy people with relationships don't go around blaming "Chad" and "Stacey" for everything
>>
>>27284935
I'm not a 'red pill' guy. Nor do I hate women, not a virgin either. I have severe body image issues though which makes me think I'm hideous and cripples me.

But yeah although I think it has some truth to it (confidence and physical fitness is attractive) I don't buy into the hatred side of it. Lots of dorky 'beta' guys are having great social lives while 'redpill' virgins wallow in misery.
>>
>>27284914
>he has a qt gf like this
No he doesn't. She looks good enough to fuck Chads while pretending gender roles are toxic.
>>
>>27284966

>I have severe body image issues though which makes me think I'm hideous and cripples me.

I feel your pain.

I recovered from Body Dysmorphic Disorder after 20 years of suffering.

I can't even tell you what it's like to realize I'm not hideous like I lived life thinking I was.

BDD destroyed my youth.
>>
>>27284935
>Redpilled by /pol/ standards
>Redpilled by Reddit standards
>Still have a gf
>>
>>27284961
this. so much this.

At the same time you have to be pretty fucking naive and retarded to think only "chad" get girlfriend. I just have to step outside my house to see short, bald, poor ugly dudes walking around with cute girls.

Sometimes I wonder if actual good looking dudes exist outside of hollywood movies
>>
>>27285019
How did you recover? Do you have any advice?
>>
>he plays in a band

women like this almost compulsively

>he has the "right" political views

politics is being used as a reproductive tool to perpetuate the worldview these days. Women are able to set the boundaries of consensus more often than not by choosing who they fuck
>>
>>27284935
Ignorance is bliss pham
Do you want to be happy or right?
>>
>>27284914
I'd rather not throw away everything my ancestors worked for just to get some pussy. Nothing more dishonorable than being a sjw.
>>
>>27285291

It pretty much just happened desu. I realized that a lot of my issues were due to having been teased as a kid and I carried that with me for so long and then I realized those kids were just some dumbasses whose words were like maggots eating my brain.

I didn't do something to cure myself. It just happened. I suppose the maggots grew up and flew away.

Also I quit taking Adderall (prescribed to me) which was fucking up my facial aesthetics by causing me to grind my teeth, leading to an overmuscled face. But this was only a small part of the picture.
>>
Wait? Did anyone ever believe the "red pill" meme?

"I need to know how to get girls. Better go get advice from some of the most autistic virgins the internet can provide!"
>>
She's either a whore or a really stupid bitch.
>>
>>27285442
what did the le red pill to you to make you lash out like an angry autist?
>>
>>27284935
if you honestly take the "redpill" shit seriously in the first place that's your problem t b h.
>>
>>27285143
It's the opposite for me. Whenever I go outside I see perfectly fine looking guys with fat/ugly girls. All of the pretty girls seem to be alone.
>>
>>27284914
but aids skrillex has a great personality and was raised to treat women with respect, unlike you pigs.
>>
>>27284914
>gets fucked by dogs
what
>>
File: 1457496376319.gif (870 KB, 401x241) Image search: [Google]
1457496376319.gif
870 KB, 401x241
>>27284935
>Tons of "beta cucks" are out there having amazing sex
You're delusional if you believe that.
>>
>>27285584
You're delusional if you don't think that women go for skinny hipster boys.
>>
>>27285523
I just thought everyone realized it was a joke.
>>
>>27285584
you're delusional if you don't believe it

do you think these 'red pill' virgins are actually getting laid? yeah maybe some of them but most are bitter virgins, the average skinny hipster liberal is scoring more pussy than them
>>
>>27285659
some people really believe it

read the subreddit for it, they're insane
>>
File: 1456117150934.jpg (49 KB, 560x602) Image search: [Google]
1456117150934.jpg
49 KB, 560x602
>>27285874
the only one getting laid is chad
>>
>>27285992
I'm not Chad and I'm getting laid. Try again.
>>
>>27286063
>lel guys I'm not CHAD and I'm getting laid hahaha try again xD

You may not be Chad but your attractiveness level is Chad tier

Everyone, if you can get a girlfriend that doesn't not cuck you and loves you very much and doesn't use you just for money then you're an attractive guy, you're not Chad but you're on his level

Fucking idiots, the point is that you can't get laid unless you're a genetically superior male (good looking)
>>
>>27285567

There's a video of someone who appears to be AIDS Skrillex getting fucked by a dog. The face is in the frame for a whole second and it really looks like him. Same hair, hair line, etc. I don't enjoy staring at webms of guys getting fucked by dogs too much though, so I didn't spend much time comparing it to see if it's really him. On a cursory glance it appeared to be so.
>>
>>27285874
Why do you keep mentioning skinny hipsters like it's supposed to make a point? Skinny hipster types are universally adored by girls, they're basically nu-Chad.
>>
>>27286367
Thanks for responding! I was really curious whether that was made up.

>>27286314
My point is that I'm not musclebound or super-confident at all. I'm a skinny nerd with feminine features. I have a nice face but I look a lot like my mom when she was my age. I've accepted that I'm good-looking (I definitely did not use to think so; I was KV until age 23) but in no way am I Chad.
>>
>>27286479
Who the fuck cares if you're not chad, you're still good looking and in a twink way which mean you get all the fresh pussy

Fucking asshole, we are because we are inferior, we are ugly fucks who no one gives a shit about

>I was a kv until a was 23 guise!!!1

So? fuck off normie cunt
>>
He's stupid.
She's stupid.

Match made in heaven.
>>
File: 1448513130065.jpg (77 KB, 1012x678) Image search: [Google]
1448513130065.jpg
77 KB, 1012x678
so what he has that chick as his girlfriend? at least I can look at myself in the mirror and not see a fake as fuck sell out that parrots shit that people just want to hear while feeling like a rotten apple on the inside because of it.
>>
>>27286581
You fuck off. You don't own this board. Go to wizardchan if you want a fucking hugbox echo chamber.
>>
This is easily explained. She's attracted to him because he's in a band and shares her same pseudo-intellectual point of view. Alpha males probably seem too violent and harsh for her. She looks like a frail woman to me. There are decent women out there for cucks too.. Is there a term for females attracted to cucks?
>>
Jesus Christ you guys are humongous fucking losers. If you took 30 minutes a day away from your 8 hours of bitching about Chads on fucking 4chan, you could be exercising and working towards not being beta faggots. Read a book or go to college or watch something that isn't fucking anime.

I used to think it was funny coming here to read these posts but it honestly just makes me feel like puking because you guys are such wastes of life
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.