[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>out at a few parties last night >end up cheating on gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1454737224661.jpg (72 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
1454737224661.jpg
72 KB, 400x640
>out at a few parties last night
>end up cheating on gf a couple times with different girls

Should I even tell her? Shes like 6/10 and I don't really feel like dealing with it. Leaning towards no right now.
>>
No. Her fault she's dating a slimy Chad fuck that sleeps around.
>>
>>27284912
Dude old fag here, dump her and move on also dont tell her just do a solid and move on shit happens dont make it a habbit
>>
>>27284969
>im old so my advice is good
nice meme
>>
I'm disappointed that someone would have so little respect for their SO that they would do this, fake or not.
>>
>>27285006
This

Fuck off faggot
but I agree with your advice
>>
>>27284912
Just dump her man what she doesn't know won't hurt her
>>
>>27285006
>I'm young so I'm obnoxious and arrogant
nice reality
>>
What did your gf do last night?
>>
File: 1458163361973.jpg (14 KB, 198x341) Image search: [Google]
1458163361973.jpg
14 KB, 198x341
>partying
>gf
>ability to get multiple girls
>>
>>27285052
She is a woman bro. She enjoys stuffs like this. Meanwhile she'll reject a loyal guy.
>>
>>27285090
This 100 times. I bet if Chadpee told her, she would forgive. He could probably hit her in the face a few times and still turn it around and blame her and she would still be with him.

That's the life of Chad for you.
>>
>>27284912
Why are you even here? You're basically chad
>>
No, but cut that shit out.
>>
>>27284969
>>27285069

I'm not going to dump her. She would throw an absolute fit. She is obsessed with me. Probably just going to keep it on the DL.
>>
>>27285249
Your call man don't let the faggots sway you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.