[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever thought raping a girl, I'm thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 794x1096) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 794x1096
Have you ever thought raping a girl, I'm thinking about doing this before I kill myself
>>
File: 1458456440539.jpg (30 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
1458456440539.jpg
30 KB, 341x341
Same fucking thing, anon. How are you planning to do so?
>>
>>27284887
Don't do it. Get a Hooker instead, this keeps the economy going.
>>
do it dude
but be aware, it's a statement of your frustration
do you want to be known as a beta faggot who couldn't get laid without using force?
think about that
>>
How about you don't you faggot fuck, that shit ruins lives. How about you off yourself now and do the world a favor
>>
>>27284915

This. Find a nice girlfriend provider.
>>
>>27284913
I'm going to choke her out and I guess fuck the body. Raping her alive would be much harder I think.
>>
>>27284953
yeah, and the fact that bitches don't want to fuck beta guys doesn't ruin lives? this poor faggot wants to kill himself over the fact that he'll never make a cream pie.
>>
>>27285027
If girls don't start fucking us betas, they will all get raped
>>
>>27285087
Word.
(totally original content)
>>
Men aren't even raping women anymore unless they are a refugee from the Middle East.

Women are just not worth the hassle. Much better to see a provider who -willingly- is nice to you on my dollar.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.